Author Topic: Uri Geller Hypnotised Jackson.. asked if he was a pedo.. and jacko denied it..  (Read 645 times)

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Micheal Jackson should sue me because I still think he's a kiddie fiddler.

Diabolical

I never called you daft but seeing how you cant respond to anyone without sounding "holier than thou" and insulting them, I no longer give a shit what you say.

Don Seer

they aren't sueing ITV either.. they're suing Granada TV who made the program

I didn't say they were suing anyone.  I said they SHOULD sue all of the above.  That motherfucker ought to sue everyone that's ever mentioned his name negatively.  He should sue me for insinuating online that he's fucked his mother. 

what have the BBC done.. they've not been involved in any way.. they havent run programs or anything

Don Seer

lol @ us needing meds when you're on some "fuck the world" type shit all the time..

i'm sure you put the BBC as you wrongly assumed that they were the ones that put the bashir documentary on the air.. easy mistake..

Kal EL

OH, by the way, Tom Sneddon has lost a wrongful prosecution suit before.  He was sued by a black man aquitted in the county, who said that Sneddon has a practice of throwing charge after charge at defendants, and hoping that one of the charges will stick.  He sued the D.A.'s office for wrongful prosecution, and won a 1 million dollar settlement against them. 
^^^^^^^^
Word.

Matrix Heart

Please create a sub forum, please  :-\

you're a fine one to talk after spamming IP DIP SHIT BIRDSHIT posts in the main forum  :P
^Show me proof?

Well I don't care but I should be able to hate on Wacko Jacko  :D "stop deleting my threads".