Author Topic: GAME 4 Detroit Destroyed SAS  (Read 147 times)

wcsoldier

GAME 4 Detroit Destroyed SAS
« on: June 17, 2005, 01:55:09 AM »
 These NBA finals are very strange. After the loss 3 I thought SAS would be back in business but DAMN. I'm very surprised how they played poorly. Too many turnovers, no outside shoots. Probably the worst game by a team in Finals since the game 3 of Bulls-Jazz in 98

TeeRaySix9Teen

Re: GAME 4 Detroit Destroyed SAS
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2005, 02:23:47 AM »
These NBA finals are very strange. After the loss 3 I thought SAS would be back in business but DAMN. I'm very surprised how they played poorly. Too many turnovers, no outside shoots. Probably the worst game by a team in Finals since the game 3 of Bulls-Jazz in 98

yeah they played like shit. Theyre killin me. Im sure Pop is gonna get in there ass these next couple days before game 5. This series is crazy. None of the games have been close really.

wcsoldier

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2005, 02:29:18 AM »
Maybe Game 5 will be closed coz usually it's the most important game. Anyway I think threre will be a Game 7

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2005, 06:19:06 AM »
so we got 2 clear wins for SA and 2 clear wins for the D. no close game so far.

in game 4 duncan got owned the fuck out. that wasn't just a win. the pistons straight up humiliated the spurs right there on the court, no mercy.

you know you got owned when your best player is shooting below 30%.

you know you got owned when 7 players of detroit achieved double figures.

you know you got owned when the detroit pistons score more than 100 points against you.

and you know you got owned the FUCK OUT when darko milicic comes in and scores the 100th point against your team with a nice move.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2005, 06:37:51 AM »
so we got 2 clear wins for SA and 2 clear wins for the D. no close game so far.

in game 4 duncan got owned the fuck out. that wasn't just a win. the pistons straight up humiliated the spurs right there on the court, no mercy.

you know you got owned when your best player is shooting below 30%.

you know you got owned when 7 players of detroit achieved double figures.

you know you got owned when the detroit pistons score more than 100 points against you.

and you know you got owned the FUCK OUT when darko milicic comes in and scores the 100th point against your team with a nice move.
lol at the milicic shit but yeah that's the sad truth for the Spurs

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2005, 07:56:15 AM »
I was very disappointed of the Spurs.  They just weren't even trying after the first quarter.  I figured for sure that the Spurs would play with a vengeance and we'd have a good game at least.
NIK - World's worst moderator.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2005, 10:27:58 AM »
bad bad game...Spurs will win the next  8)
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2005, 10:33:16 AM »
This is a nice turn of events.  I have no idea who will win now, but I'm sure rooting for the Pistons.

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2005, 10:59:25 AM »
bad bad game...Spurs will win the next  8)

Hopefully so.
NIK - World's worst moderator.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2005, 12:07:15 PM »
From ESPN.com...Page 2...BIll Simmons is the best LOL  8)

Q: My buddy Chuck and I just had a 20-minute conversation as to why Bavetta is not involved in Game 3. As two of the other 19 NBA diehards left, we figure that Stern is saving Bavetta for Game 4. Stern desperately needs this series to get to 2-2 – the NBA cannot have a lackluster Finals followed up by a lockout; it would sink this league. And Stern still has this game covered with Crawford and Salvatore. So, here's to Bavetta in Game 4, and a 2-2 tie.
–Kyle Blanton, Las Vegas

SG: Yes, I received this e-mail on Tuesday night, before we found out Dick Bavetta was reffing Game 4. All joking aside, I'm worried that the NBA is morphing into professional wrestling. With all due respect to the Pistons, who may have played the best playoff game of any 2005 team Thursday night (four turnovers?!?!?!), Game 4 was decided in the first few minutes when it became clear that the Pistons were allowed to clutch, grab, paw at the ball and contest every shot with no repercussions, culminating in Ben Wallace raking Duncan across the arm (probably the worst no-call of the playoffs) and Popovich picking up a technical. The Spurs were D-U-N done after that. Of course, in Game 2, the Pistons weren't allowed to breathe on anyone without a foul being called.

Sometimes I feel like Mel Gibson in "Conspiracy Theory" complaining about this stuff, but I honestly feel that the officiating is slowly undermining the credibility of the league. My friends who follow the NBA feel that way. Enough of my readers feel that way that I don't think I'm crazy. And it's getting to the point that I can actually guess which referees will be assigned to which games … and I'm right! That's insanity! This is a much bigger problem than high schoolers entering the draft, six-year contracts, revenue sharing and anything else. Where have the quality referees gone? Why are some playoff games called completely different than other games? Why are certain refs only assigned to must-win games for the home team? Why does it seem like certain refs have grudges against certain teams, and more importantly, why has there been a preponderance of coaches calling out these grudges (more than any other year)?
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2005, 01:20:34 AM »
fucking weird as hell

there's only 2 explainations for this

A) miss Cleo is cursing the spurs

B) the city of Detroit is the new Mafia city and the mob is gaining control of the NBA and is having the favorite team fall to the pistons in every big series

i refuse to give the pistons any credit  8)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

wcsoldier

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2005, 04:08:29 AM »
fucking weird as hell

there's only 2 explainations for this

A) miss Cleo is cursing the spurs

B) the city of Detroit is the new Mafia city and the mob is gaining control of the NBA and is having the favorite team fall to the pistons in every big series

i refuse to give the pistons any credit  8)
  ??? ???