Author Topic: Great article on the 2pac worshiping... INSTINCT!!!  (Read 579 times)

ecrazy

Re: Great article on the 2pac worshiping... INSTINCT!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2005, 12:58:22 AM »
WOW! That was written well

kokanebeotch

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2005, 10:53:25 AM »
PAC IS THE BEST, i mean, you must consider him as the best with all the shit he did in that less time, he was recording about 3 songs a day at the end of his life and he was making video clips and movies. all his lyrics was so deep and they touched everybody, everything was from his heart, pac was a leader.

think about it, it's been 9years since he is dead, and we're still talking about him, we're still listenning to his songs and they still touch everyone of us deep in our heart

no disrespect man I love common but I'd put him second

peace
I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad, I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven.

274soldier

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2005, 04:47:33 PM »
fact is tupac efforts were focused on other aspects of society, he was a concientious person, and  devoted alot of his artistic talent to fight for injustices in a ghetto society, can any of you really see ice cube write a song like 'brenda got a baby'? common and cube didnt have the pressure of being perceived as a robin hood of the ghetto, tupac at a young age carried societies heavy burdens, and was seen as a frontman for the poor, yall didnt think that was pressure?

put common out there with 2pac and see who the masses gonna believe in

hip hop was always about the struggle

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2005, 05:38:07 PM »
fact is tupac efforts were focused on other aspects of society, he was a concientious person, and  devoted alot of his artistic talent to fight for injustices in a ghetto society, can any of you really see ice cube write a song like 'brenda got a baby'? common and cube didnt have the pressure of being perceived as a robin hood of the ghetto, tupac at a young age carried societies heavy burdens, and was seen as a frontman for the poor, yall didnt think that was pressure?

put common out there with 2pac and see who the masses gonna believe in

hip hop was always about the struggle

What the hell are you talking about?  "robin hood of the ghetto"?  What are you smokin'?

CrookedDynasty

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2005, 06:23:07 PM »
Good Read.

rafsta

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2005, 06:38:57 AM »
one thing i dont like about this...

you said pac didnt have a chance to flop, he's the GOAT (in alot of ppls eyes) becuase he died... what if pac never flopped ? what if he stayed on top of the game ? you never know... as i saw it pac got better and better with each release...

all this shit aside, doesnt change the fact that in hip-hop, pac is and always will be the greatest of all time...

gzs

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2005, 08:36:41 AM »
Cube didn't have the emotional content as much as Pac. Pac painted his emotions with words. He was a philosopher. Me against the world says enough. Cube nor any other rapper ever reached that dept.

Elevz

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2005, 10:07:19 AM »
Aaaahhhh... I've been saying it for ages! Great article. Couldn't agree more.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2005, 10:25:20 AM »
"It's funny how most people love the dead, once you're dead your made for life." - Jimi Hendrix

I guess im the only one who thinks 2pac's best album is Strictly 4 My Niggaz  ;D
« Last Edit: June 26, 2005, 10:28:27 AM by eS El Duque »
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

FuckGunit662

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2005, 11:00:08 AM »
yea i feel u...u talk to fuckin much tho...u coulda shortened it a lil bit but good info n truth...

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2005, 11:02:02 AM »
I refuse to read all of that..............why can't we discuss rap without mentioning 2Pac ? he's this he's that but we always talk about him whether it's positive or negative shit is played out.
  When i get some time i'm gonna read the article regardless if it's loaded with negativity coz Pac was not just positive he was negative also so you gotta mix tha good witt tha bad.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2005, 11:12:13 AM »
If any 2Pac fan shits on Ice Cube coz of this article fuck them......................Cube is one of my favorite all time rappers and this comparing his material to Pac's materila doesn't change my mind about him.

dexter

« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2005, 06:48:51 AM »
2pac  overrated
b rate

phil123

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2005, 08:02:35 AM »
obviously, i like tupac better. however if there are some people youd like to put above him, I'm glad its a rapper like ice cube and not jay z or something.  As far as i know tupac and cube were cool and had that song together back in the day, so you know tupac thought highly of him most likely..

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2005, 11:14:01 AM »
''Before there was a Tupac there was an Ice Cube. Before there was a Bishop there was a Doughboy. Before Tupac was mad, Ice Cube was pissed. Before there was "Hit Em Up" there was "No Vaseline." Before there was All Eyez on Me or Makevelli, there was Amerikkka's Most Wanted and Death Certificate. Before Pac was a west coast artist who blended intellect with lyrical street venom, Ice Cube was schoolin’ folks about the streets as well as oppression while gaining the hard earned love from the East Coast. Before Pac was controversial, Cube was the self-proclaimed "Nigga you loved to hate."

That part is 100% truth.

im feelin that also..never understood why pac had hard feelins against cube when he did the vibe interview..even though he explained why it didnt make any sense..

anywayz imo pac is the greatest rapper ever..