Author Topic: Tom Cruise loses his cool after being squirted with water at premiere!  (Read 722 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
After seeing that video I gotta say his reaction was on point.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2005, 09:23:46 AM by 7even the Annoyed One »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
LMAO
criuse got mad because they ruined his make upp

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
After seeing that video I gotta say he reaction was on point.

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
i think he had a point...

he has the record for taking time signing autographs for fans and they knew it wud more than likely piss him off,

idiots who dun it were a bunch of desperate mutha fuckas tryin to get sum attention for a new show

its not the end of the world tho, only sum water ;)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ exactly. its jsut water. sure he has the right to be pissed but a lawsuit over water in the face. again lighten up!

bez

Its only water, but if he didnt want nor expect water to be thrown at him then its as bad as somebody throwing acid at him or spitting on him or something.

I mean the guy is giving interviews and somebody squirts him.  Anybody would be pissed off, I would be.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
i didnt see him over react in the video at all.  he was more in disbelief like come on man, why would you do that.  like disappointed that the guy would do something like that.  he didnt yell didnt curse, didnt threaten, he reacted like a man and calmly confronted the guy as to why he pulled that shit.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
I'd be pissed...if I was as fuckin rich and big as Tom Cruise..and to someone to disrespect your ass like that...damn
« Last Edit: June 20, 2005, 12:02:36 PM by eS El Duque »
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I agree, I'd sue the fuck out of them. 

Of course you would...You'd slash their tires too. Pussy ass square.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

But anyways, is this what British people find funny? I mean, that's not even a funny prank. Not only that, but it's tasteless...Why WOULD they do that?

Sikotic™

It's not that big of a deal, but yeah I would call their asses on it if they did that to me too. A real corny prank.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
I don't find it particularly funny, I certainly wasn't laughing at what was essentially a lame prank (its no ''Punk'd'' that's for sure). I can't lie, however, as I did find Cruise's reaction a little amusing and he does have a right to be angry TO AN EXTENT. When he brings up lawsuits, well that's where I feel he's taking an immature stunt both too far and too seriously.

I can in some way understand why he would react in this way, though. Even though I said I'd react by just leaving the fool who pulled the joke and walk away, its impossible to say how you'd react on the spot to a strange situation like that unless it happens to you and depending what kind of mood you're in.

I guess the main point I was trying to make is that, when he drags in the threat of lawsuits for some drips of water, he needs to learn when to let it go.
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
boy...talk about a cum shot

Trauma-san

I agree, I'd sue the fuck out of them. 

Of course you would...You'd slash their tires too. Pussy ass square.

Who are you? 

Trauma-san

After watching the video, how can you say he overreacted?

Plus, if you illiterate motherfuckers would actually read, he's not pressing charges, Scotland Yard is holding the people incase he wants to press charges.

Stupid motherfuckers always get everything twisted.