Author Topic: Tom Cruise loses his cool after being squirted with water at premiere!  (Read 718 times)

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
Yesterday at the ''War Of The Worlds'' premiere in London Tom Cruise began to give an interview to whom he suspected was a regular showbiz reporter. However, the reporter was actually working on prank show for the UK based network Channel 4 that involves playing tricks on celebrities. When the 'reporter' squirted water in Cruise's face via a dummy microphone he lost his cool, exclaiming ''You're a jerk! Jerk! You're a jerk!'' Cruise then stared the man down intensely and commented on his incredible rudeness.

Furthermore, the four men responsible for the prank were taken to jail only to make bail, and are now being threatened with a lawsuit claiming that they assaulted the star. Guess he didn't see the funny side!
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

Don Seer

LOL

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
A lawsuit? LOL! Whatever happened to Tom's sense of humour...come on now. If it would've been tomato sauce spilled on his suit, then yeah, who wouldn't be mad? But water...pleeeease! 8)

Don Seer

i've heard from people at work that this isn't quite how it seems. seems cruise wasnt that pissed.. the media is hyping it up...

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nah, he was pissed. Sky News are playing the clip right now - I think that Cruise wanted to smack the guy! Anyway, if he's gonna threaten those responsible with legal action he's not exactly a happy bunny. As CRAFTY said, I think Tom needs to get a sense of humour!

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

Don Seer

ok.. imagine you're a world famous celebrity who probably gets death threats n all sorts... now imagine the possibility that the squirter could have been _any_ old psycho and that the mic could have been squirting say.. acid.. ?

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!

ok.. imagine you're a world famous celebrity who probably gets death threats n all sorts... now imagine the possibility that the squirter could have been _any_ old psycho and that the mic could have been squirting say.. acid.. ?

Yeah, but that's the first thing I said when I saw his reaction: ''its not like it was acid!'' Look, all I'm saying is that he was angry, but in my opinion with not with enough justification to get THAT angry and threaten those involved with legal action. If I was in his position: I would've taken a minute to calm down then walked off. That's it. That way, he avoids creating a scene.

I'm not saying he shouldn't have got a little upset seeing he was caught off-guard, but the way he acted: yeah, it was OTT. You want proof? Even after the guy apologised and told him what was going on Cruise refused to do anymore interviews that night.

If what you've proposed had happened then this clearly wouldn't be a laughing matter and I'd be supporting him in any legal action he wished to take, but that is a completely different situation.

i never liked that muthafucka, but that movie looks like its the shit......anyone seen it?

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i never liked that muthafucka, but that movie looks like its the shit......anyone seen it?

Nah...I haven't seen it yet, but it certainly looks cool. If it turns out as good as ''Minority Report'' I'll definately be going to see it. Just waiting to read the reviews first.

lbc213

link link link

Don Seer

here's the kinda shit i'm talkin about.. u never know... this is a fresh story too..

"Leonardo DiCaprio Attacked With a Bottle"

Leonardo DiCaprio was hit with a bottle while attending a party given by Paris Hilton's ex-boyfriend and needed about a dozen stitches to close a wound near his ear, People magazine reported on its website.

The magazine said DiCaprio was at a party at about 4 a.m. Friday at the home of Rick Salomon when a woman struck him with what appeared to be a beer bottle. Friends took the actor to a hospital where he received about a dozen stitches, People said.

People said DiCaprio's spokesman, Ken Sunshine, had confirmed the assault.

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=us&ie=UTF-8&q=leonardo+bottle+stitches&btnG=Search+News

Trauma-san

O, they don't even understand what you're saying.

He's not saying it had acid in it.  Of course it didn't have acid in it.  He's saying that somebody got close enough to him that they COULD have squirted him down with Acid, so he's pissed.  I agree, I'd sue the fuck out of them. 

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
id say he needs to lighten up...

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
yo man thats just fucked up in general, its at a movie premier.  come on now, thats straight disrespectful.

Wild_Elmo

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/film/4107922.stm

video there

looks like he felt more disrespected than pissed