Author Topic: M.O.B.,Rockstar and some other BWS artists came pretty hard on G-Unit.....  (Read 152 times)

ABN

man shit´s gonna go down and the entire team came hard and Game came nice as hell on almost the entire mixtape. Eastwood came with some heat as usual and Technique came through pretty good too allthough at times it can be hard to hear who´s who. everybody came hard and i was surprised to hear Common on there shouting out Game. and Never Be Friends and Justo Faison Tribute are both really nice tribute songs. and i wouldn´t wanna be Tony Yayo after this coz with all of the shit talkin i guess his mouth has caught up to him coz lyrically his ass got mirked. drop your thoughts on U Know What It Is Volume 3 in here. i´m waiting for the second round(allthough it´s gonna be like the 20th round) coz G-Unit gotta respond to this coz BWS came hard at them from all angels and i hope Buck will be the one who´s gonna handle most of the disses towards BWS coz he´s the only person in G-Unit worth checkin for. look out for Tony Yayo to go on G-Unit radio and respond with "i don´t care about Game and his bum ass crew coz i´m rich!!".

Don Seer

ya we really need another post about this??
  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

WHY DO YOU THINK YOUR POSTS DESERVE TO BE OUTSIDE WHERE EVERYONE ELSE IS ALREADY DISCUSSING THE SAME FUCKING SUBJECT????