Author Topic: Em & Dre got who's back??.....  (Read 942 times)

fly_breezie

• Lil Geezy
Em & Dre got who's back??.....
« on: June 23, 2005, 11:40:42 AM »
Ok so Game was on Power 106 this morning talkin a whole lotta sh*t about G-Unot.. that was all good.. comedy.. u know.. but my question is why hasnt he addressed the issue of Who riddin for Who?

50 is Eminem's meal ticket (that's Hailey money)... i doubt Em's making too much $ off Game.. Em on tour with 50..  Em riddin for 50?

G-unit on Shady Records.. which is on Aftermath.. So does Dr Dre say fuck WestCoast music & ride with Em/50 & them or is he done with Mr. Shady?  :-X

ABN

Re: Em & Dre got who's back??.....
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2005, 11:47:18 AM »
nothing you said makes sense. Hailey money? according to E! Channel Eminem is already worth over 100 million so itīs not like he needs to 50 Cent to make money. and G-Unit Records aint got shit to do with Shady Records or Aftermath Entertainment. and why would they pick sides? Em is cool with both Jada and Fat Joe and that hasnīt been a problem and neither Eminem or Dre will pick sides coz what good would it make? and if Dre picked Gameīs side why would that destroy his relationship with Eminem? and i highly doubt that they will give their 2 cents(no pun intended)ateast in the public.

fly_breezie

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2005, 11:52:51 AM »
thank you Mister Piss... for none of what i said making any typa sense, you sure answered everything i was asking  8)

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2005, 11:58:18 AM »

someone just posted a rumour on the wc rydaz forum that dre/eminem/50 sat down and arranged to "drag out" game's 2nd album foooooreeeeeeeeeveeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr keeping him chained to the label without releasing..

whether its true or not is another matter.. but it wouldnt be the first time...

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2005, 12:09:04 PM »
^^^^Hmmm...I seriously doubt whether Dre would do something like that.

fly_breezie

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2005, 12:16:44 PM »
are u serious??? i doubt Game (Mr. Im runnin shit) would ever allow that to happen 8)

FuckGunit662

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2005, 12:23:47 PM »
Em knows he ain't no help to nobody thats why he ain't takin sides. Dude's like 160 pounds. I'll whoop his ass. As for Dre he better stick to what comes first which is the West Coast. I wouldn't be surprised if he flaked to 50 tho. I say Game clicks up with Death Row Murder Inc. and RAP-A-LOT who are already affiliated with eachother. Not till after he makes Young Buck's loud mouth ass bite a curb tho.

ABN

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2005, 12:24:59 PM »
well Seer itīs not really that easy coz they would still have to put up a budget for his second album and if they wouldntīdo that Game and Henchmen could take it to court and it would be a very high chance that Game would get off the label. and most artists with a manager as experienced as Jimmy Hencmen wouldnīt have signed a deal that would allow something like this in first place. until we are actually shown Gameīs contract itīs pretty hard to tell whether or not they could fuck him over like that. and he might have a clausul similar to the ones Eastwood and Crooked I had with DR and if thatīs the case Interscope would only fuck themselves out of money. oh well iīll take the easiest way to get an answer and ask Devil about it. and FuckGunit itīs not about picking sides from a physical perspective but rather picking sides from a business perspective.

fly_breezie

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2005, 01:20:20 PM »
Game would sell his shi*t outta Compton Swapmall

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2005, 01:30:14 PM »
Don't think that Interscope will drop any one cuz all this is jus more money
but hopefully Black Wall Street distibutes thrue Interscope but I don't think
so If they Do Than The MOB,Glasses Malone,etc will have a bigger chance to
blow up than they will have anywhere

Controver$y King

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2005, 01:33:45 PM »
Dre is to big to get involved in this beef....

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2005, 01:38:54 PM »

someone just posted a rumour on the wc rydaz forum that dre/eminem/50 sat down and arranged to "drag out" game's 2nd album foooooreeeeeeeeeveeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr keeping him chained to the label without releasing..

whether its true or not is another matter.. but it wouldnt be the first time...

is this the rumour u mean ?

http://www.MixUnit.com Removes Game's Mixtape Due To Pressure

At the behest of our sponsors, mixunit.com will no longer provide Nu Jerzey Devil & DJ Skee Present: The Game - You Know What It Is Vol 3 for selection. We apologize for any inconvenience.

and heres an apparent insider story.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by combat jack
from combat jack at byron crawford.com (the guy who did the top 5 most gully moments in hip hop)

"Anyways, yesterday afternoon, I happened to be in midtown Manhattan hanging with some old music exec buddies I haven't seen in a while (no homo). It's about 3 pm and we're doing some afternoon man style drinking before my buddies take some very important business meetings (which should tell you something about why the music biz is in such a sorry state). Anyways, my man "H" stops by (no homo), H happens to be a pretty important guy over at Interscope Records. Anyways, what with me being somewhat out of the loop over the past couple of months, I ask him how that Teh Ghey's performance and outburst at New York's Summer Stage show a few weeks ago against Fiddy and G-Unit was playing out over at the label. He threw back a shot of Remy Martin, looked me in the eye and said "The Game Is Fucked!!!" He explain to me that the day after the Game's outburst and tirade against Curtis Jackson and all things G-Unit, Jimmy Iovine (the short Israeli who runs Interscope and who is making mazillions of dollars with Eminem's Shady Records, Dr. Dre's Aftermath Records and Fiddy's G-Unit Records) was shook when he realized that his stable of money makers might possibly crumble. Fiddy, love him or hate him, has sold, collectively with all G-Unit records released over the past 3 some odd years, about 30 million records worldwide. The Game, to date, has sold about 2 million. Do the math. Being that Fiddy, over the past year has exhibited as well as demanded a strong, almost dictator-like sense of the importance of loyalty to he and his crew, Jimmy was deathly fearful that Fiddy would abruptly break with Aftermath, Shady and Interscope, thus cutting off their flow of his money making G-Unit Label.

Being fearful of pissing off Mr. Jackson, Jimmy, Eminem and Dr. Dre that very next day, hopped on a private jet flying them from Los Angeles to Toronto, where Fiddy is in the process of filming his upcoming biopic film. All parties sat down and, in trying to feel where Fiddy was and also to keep dude happy, they decided to do the following: After the run of Game's current single "Dreams", Interscope will slowly kill all remaining momentum on Game's "Documentary" lp (meaning no new single, no new videos, no press, nothing). They will then keep dude from recording an lp for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooong effing time. However, because they won't drop him from the label anytime soon, Game won't be able to sign to another label for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong effing time and thus, will have no other outlet to record a follow up lp. That being said, dude will be on severe lockdown at Interscope for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong effing time. Talk about slow death. The worst shit about all of this, H said, was that Game isn't even aware, even as you read this, that this shit is going down. If you ask me, he'd be better off doing a bid with Shyne, Beanie Siegel and C-Murder behind bars.

Now, I am in no way a Game nor a Fiddy fan, but when I heard this exclusive bombshell of a story, there was no way I could resist sharing this with you sick fucks. As The Game's career slowly recedes into nothing but a memory, remember that you heard it here first, way before Mr. Game even realizes what's going on. Oh yeah, the music industry is SHADY!!!"

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

fly_breezie

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2005, 02:00:18 PM »
yeah i read this too.. sounds like hot garbage.. who the f*ck is this nobody who meets with "music execs in Manhatan for drinks" an ex-wyno?

Don Seer

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2005, 02:01:52 PM »
yes thats the story...

", I ask him how that Teh Ghey's performance and outburst at New York's Summer Stage show a few weeks ago against Fiddy and G-Unit was playing out over at the label. He threw back a shot of Remy Martin, looked me in the eye and said "The Game Is Fucked!!!" "

this part leads me to believe its fake.. the dude is obviously a game hater from this..

and.. Pissin' On The Throne.. one name... Ras Kass.. priority froze dude out for YEARS :(

he can't put an album out on another label if they dont let him go.. he could be signed for years..

it DOES happen a lot

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2005, 02:37:38 PM »
i smell bullshit...