Author Topic: Lads holiday. 8th August, Kavos whoooo!  (Read 170 times)

bez

Lads holiday. 8th August, Kavos whoooo!
« on: June 24, 2005, 05:14:28 AM »
Cannot fucking wait.

Me and 7 of my mates are going to Kavos, Greece for a week.  Cannot fucking wait.

To the winddddddddddddddddddddddow to the walllllllllll!

Whoooooooooo.

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
Re: Lads holiday. 8th August, Kavos whoooo!
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2005, 10:50:09 AM »
sounds dope man. i was in greece (kos) last year with all the lads, was fucking great.

have fun  ;)

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2005, 11:00:51 AM »
what is greece like, what is there to do there?
my cousin is goin to greece next year, and we are like what the hell are you going to do there?

i hope you have a fun time.  when you come back post up what you did and how your trip was cause im really interested.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2005, 01:24:20 PM »
me and 14 mates are gonna tear Gran Canaria a new asshole 2 weeks on sat! ;D
NO MORE WAR

ecrazy

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2005, 03:06:17 PM »
Me & My girl are going to Disneyworld For the New year Coming up....Im thinking if things go the way i want them to, and i have enough money, that i might pop the question to her in front of that big ass ball they have over there

...'BfCfC'...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2005, 03:09:43 PM »
im goin cyprus wid all ma cousins and mates.. 2 go see family... should have a great time

have a good one bezzy boy ;D

mauzip

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2005, 06:26:56 AM »
just wondering... don't you have any lady friends?

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2005, 10:23:08 AM »

Oh for real? I've been going to Gran Canaria every year with my parents since I was about 6. Where exactly will you reside? In the Playa Del Ingles area? That's where we are always at...at the shopping mall "Kashba/Metro" you have to take the stairs down where you'll find like 8 pubs all crammed together in one place. That's the main place where all the going out takes place...
And it's always them cats from the UK who got the baddest reputation. Lol...they even arrive in busses with like 30-40 people and then they take those stairs down to the pubs and all the people who go there for some shopping (stores close @ around 22.00) they'll stare at them like "just look at those yougsters...already drunk...and look at their clothes!" LOL...My mom didn't let me go there when I was like 14. I used to just stand there at the top of the stairs simply gazing @ all those nice women...man. Shit's incredible, lol ;D

Anyway, I'm sure you'll have fun there since you're with 14 friends. It's full of people from the UK in Gran Canaria...so you'll get to know plenty of more people. ;)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2005, 10:25:18 AM by CRAFTY »

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2005, 03:00:04 AM »
man, greek islandz r ok n shit coz there loada drink, sun n girlz, but trust place is a shit hole...

lil layzie

• 'G'
  • lil layzie
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2005, 03:03:23 AM »
If they give you a room without AC you will die...I had to put water on my whole blanket so i can sleep,lol,the next moring it was dry,oh btw suncream 30 is maybe enough the sun there fries,and yeah dont carry a bunch of cash with you... ;)

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2005, 04:51:34 AM »
Got to love the English abroad.

Done the lads holiday once before and I doubt I will do it again. Getting rowdy and drunk in sweltering heat is alright like but i'm just getting way too cultured for doing that now. Everyday is like a Friday/Saturday night back here only it's in the sunshine.

PS- If you don't get at least one piece of fanny your nothing more then an elephant man.
Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2005, 08:13:54 AM »

Oh for real? I've been going to Gran Canaria every year with my parents since I was about 6. Where exactly will you reside? In the Playa Del Ingles area? That's where we are always at...at the shopping mall "Kashba/Metro" you have to take the stairs down where you'll find like 8 pubs all crammed together in one place. That's the main place where all the going out takes place...
And it's always them cats from the UK who got the baddest reputation. Lol...they even arrive in busses with like 30-40 people and then they take those stairs down to the pubs and all the people who go there for some shopping (stores close @ around 22.00) they'll stare at them like "just look at those yougsters...already drunk...and look at their clothes!" LOL...My mom didn't let me go there when I was like 14. I used to just stand there at the top of the stairs simply gazing @ all those nice women...man. Shit's incredible, lol ;D

Anyway, I'm sure you'll have fun there since you're with 14 friends. It's full of people from the UK in Gran Canaria...so you'll get to know plenty of more people. ;)

nice man sounds good.  yeh we are goin to playa del ingles.

PS- If you don't get at least one piece of fanny your nothing more then an elephant man.

anyone in the world could get fanny at any point on holiday, it just depends on what ure willing to go home with! :-\
NO MORE WAR

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2005, 08:21:02 AM »
Try it on with birds who are obviously better then you during the night, if you don't get any luck then just pick up the scraps at the end of the night and take one of the munters back. Even fat birds need a good seeing too every now and again, they are a lot more grateful for it plus generally speaking they are a lot more willing (make her lick your arse, ask her if you and your mate can two's up on her, etc)
Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2005, 08:23:22 AM »
Try it on with birds who are obviously better then you during the night, if you don't get any luck then just pick up the scraps at the end of the night and take one of the munters back. Even fat birds need a good seeing too every now and again, they are a lot more grateful for it plus generally speaking they are a lot more willing (make her lick your arse, ask her if you and your mate can two's up on her, etc)

ok ill let u know how i get on

mite even post some pics of complete howlers... ;D
NO MORE WAR

bez

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2005, 08:28:22 AM »
I cant wait to go. 

Yer thats what the plan is, try it on with the fitties and then if you get rejected get the fat birds.  We are getting t-shirts made and we are having competitions to see who can pull the fattest bird and stuff like that.  Its gunna be a scream I tell thee.

I will be getting a digital camera soon so I can show you the pics from it.