Author Topic: Im 17 and im gonna kill mysself,lmao....  (Read 470 times)

mauzip

Re: Im 17 and im gonna kill mysself,lmao....
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2005, 01:47:16 PM »
that doesn't help if you got it really bad ;) he needs just needs to go to a dermatologist.

i used to take the strongest medicines against acne, called roacutan. it dries out the skin on your face. a side effect can be that your eyes start to burn. that happened to my brother, but he was already happy it helped against his acne. i actually got a very rare side effect: the skin on my arms started to dry out and it started to burn like hell. i got some kind of very fat creme against that and because you can't get that creme out of your clothes i had a bandage on both of my arms from my hands till a little bit over my elbows. when this happened my docter prescribed a lower dose and then that went over, but my acne got worse when i took the lower dose.

Trauma-san

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2005, 01:52:16 PM »
ye but not bitchin about your nastyy acne, im just gonna turn this thread into a free post.

im listenign to the killers, and im loving it.

They're mormon. 

Still love it? 

Diabolical

« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2005, 02:01:06 PM »
^lol

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2005, 02:52:28 PM »
it'll past, when u'll get 19 or sumthin, but u will remain ugly for the rest of your days cuz of your scars

koolnutz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2005, 05:06:58 PM »
wait, before u do that, go on a robing spree, have some fun first.......

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2005, 06:12:48 PM »
smoke crack the acne and the scars will go away

Matrix Heart

« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2005, 07:19:33 PM »
dude, this is a rap board, go on a fuckin acne board, and take care of that shit, dont nobody give a fuck here.

Leave him alone.

http://www.proactiv.com

This product is endorsed by Brittney Spears, P Diddy, Vanessa Williams, Jessica Simpson etc...not sure how much it cost but they say it's best thing to get rid acne.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2005, 07:23:29 PM by #1 Enya Groupie »

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2005, 09:18:29 PM »
here's some advice

no chocolate...no pop...no smoking...and wash your face!

and your acne should go away
i can do all that but not stop smokin

DAYUM

« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2005, 12:28:32 AM »
yall behave lol

i rarely get a pimple but when i do it sucks

just make sure to takes showers everday and its all good

Caution2006

« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2005, 12:28:58 AM »
dude, this is a rap board, go on a fuckin acne board, and take care of that shit, dont nobody give a fuck here.

Leave him alone.

This product is endorsed by Brittney Spears, P Diddy, Vanessa Williams, Jessica Simpson etc...not sure how much it cost but they say it's best thing to get rid acne.

i heard that works

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2005, 12:40:16 AM »

Leave him alone.

i heard that works
it duz i used that shit for a few months wen i first got it my acne disapear the first night of usin it its a fuckin amazing product but the bitch is if u stop usin it they come back to haunt u

OmNIsCiUs

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I give up.There aren't any quotes that'll fit here
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2005, 02:09:01 AM »
hey bro... Just go the doc again n tell em the medicine didn't work. I'm on 50 mg Doxycycline.. I pop two pills a day when it gets bad and it all clears up like a charm bro... Stuff's great. If it doesn't settle things, they can give you stronger stuff but some of it has side effects. Best thing to do is take the pills he gives and stay active because the sweat and stuff helps maintain ya skin. But yeah, go to a doc because its all prescription shit that actually works.
."".    ."",
     |  |   /  /
     |  |  /  /
     |  | /  /
     |  |/  ;-._
     }  ` _/  / ;
     |  /` ) /  /
     | /  /_/\_/\
     |/  /      |
     (  ' \ '-  |
      \    `.  /
       |      |
       |      |

lil layzie

• 'G'
  • lil layzie
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2005, 02:57:10 AM »
Yeah i heard of PROACTIV,i wanted to buy it,but i missed the chance,stupid me...Thanks yall for the suggestions!

WestCoasta

« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2005, 03:27:02 PM »
i had some acne when I was like 15-16

there are these band-aids at the store that stick like stickers. they aren't made for acne but they work really good, it can save you in a situation
so if you have a scar or a red mark on your face, you can cut out pieces of the sticky band-aid and put it over it like you would a scrape or cut
a big red mark can drastically look better if you were to put the band-aid on over night, they come in this greenish-silver box, a life saver at times

also, smoking does cause acne, when I quit about 8 months ago, all my skin cleared up
when you smoke bud, you'll notice your face feels weird if you have acne, and it always looks worse when you do, you get sweaty and greasy

don't smoke and try those band-aids, I guarantee they will help, good look man, that shit sux for real but it'll stop

rafsta

« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2005, 05:38:00 PM »
i told you people not to laugh at that photo of the kid with acne...

bunch of savages you are, the lot of you bastards...