Author Topic: I officially give up on The Simpsons  (Read 488 times)

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I officially give up on The Simpsons
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2005, 05:18:58 PM »
american dad is is above average...but family guy is something else  :)

CrookedDynasty

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2005, 12:31:26 AM »
RIP The Simpsons, thank God for Family Guy.

Yup... stick to Family Guy, you're better off. It's like The Simpsons on steroids.

We Fly High

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2005, 09:16:51 AM »
yeah actually king of the hill and south park are definitely my favorite, never miss a chance to watch king of the hill.
and south park is just downright fucking hilarious.
theres a new show called oblongst hat i watched a couple times.. will ferrel does the voice of the main character, its pretty funny. need to watch it more though.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2005, 12:36:21 PM »
yeah actually king of the hill and south park are definitely my favorite, never miss a chance to watch king of the hill.
and south park is just downright fucking hilarious.
theres a new show called oblongst hat i watched a couple times.. will ferrel does the voice of the main character, its pretty funny. need to watch it more though.

wow, another king of the hill fan...i thought i was the only here who *understood* the humour lol

Oblongst Hat? what channel?
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

We Fly High

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2005, 07:42:46 PM »
woops. its actually called "Oblongs"

its about a deformed family... i forgot how they became deformed but theyre all fucked up in some way. will ferrels character is just like a peg. like he doesnt have arms and legs, he just hops around. the daughter has some weird ass bump growing out her head. they have two sons that are siamese twins. and theres like only one normal son in the family.

shits pretty family.. shits on Cartoon network sometimes i think, and also late night on TBS. its one of those more mature cartoons so they dont play it till pretty late.

but yeah king of the hill is soooo hilarious. being an asian, i love how they included the khan and his asian family next door. adds the perfect touch. hahaha. all the characters are just so funny.
Khan and Con Jr. bobby hill, peggy hill and her aspirations to become the best spanish substitute teacher. hella stupid Luann hahaha. hank and his obsession with selling propane. i dunno its just a really good show i think. my favorite one was probably the one where they all get hooked onto cigarettes. shit was hilarious.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2005, 09:48:42 PM »
i never REALLY got into the Simpsons but i did watch it time to time. but my USUAL cartoon that i waych is Family Guy which is pretty dam funny.

J Bananas

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2005, 12:49:34 AM »
King of the Hill is mad underrated, my favorite show for years.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2005, 01:28:23 PM »
lets face it the last 2 seasons havent been good for the simpsons....i stopped watching them this year cuz they havent been funny....i say they just stop making new episodes cuz they ran outta ideas....family guy is the shit...american dad is cool...south park is cool...king of the hill sux...thats wut i think...

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2005, 02:03:59 PM »
My dad thinks the Simpsons are the greatest thing since sliced bread. I still like the show too, but it's losing it's momentum.

BTW, Boomhower is the greatest character of all time. I need to watch more King of the Hill. And these new Family Guy episodes are better than the first three seasons I think. Has anyone seen the promo Adult Swim has been running for the newest Family Guy episode making fun of Bush? I've gotta see it. It looks very promising.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2005, 04:20:12 PM »
King of the Hill is mad underrated, my favorite show for years.

yup

but yeah king of the hill is soooo hilarious. being an asian, i love how they included the khan and his asian family next door. adds the perfect touch. hahaha. all the characters are just so funny.
Khan and Con Jr. bobby hill, peggy hill and her aspirations to become the best spanish substitute teacher. hella stupid Luann hahaha. hank and his obsession with selling propane. i dunno its just a really good show i think. my favorite one was probably the one where they all get hooked onto cigarettes. shit was hilarious.

i dont know which king of the hill is my favorite...but the one episode where bill tries to become hotdog eating champ, but that dude from Khans country wins was a funny episode...some funny quotes from that episode

KAHN: Guess you never heard of "belt of fat" theory.
BILL: Belt of fat?
KAHN: That's why fat guys can't keep up with us skinny Asians. Your stomachs are trapped in belt of fat. Got no room to stretch. Irrawaddy not only skinny and flexible, rumor has it he got two stomachs!

HANK: You know, Bill, America doesn't need to win every dang thing to be great. We've got the Constitution, two George Bushes, great toilets -- hell, we've played golf on the moon. I guess we can let Laos have a stupid wiener contest, can't we?

one of the newest episodes had bobby on the track team, that was hella funny

BOBBY: Mr. Boomhauer, how would you like to sponsor me for the Fun Run? You would be sending a positive message to the generation of today. Unless, of course, you want us to start doing drugs.
BOOMHAUER: Got-dang, man, between ol' Girl Scout cookies and the band candy, it never ol' stop, man.

BOBBY: It's a "Fun Run," Dad. I ran until it stopped being fun. Happened quick.

;D
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2005, 01:12:06 AM »
its all about fat albert

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2005, 05:46:46 AM »
yea simpsons went down hill, but family guy is funny shit though havent really felt few of tha new episodes yet though.

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2005, 10:00:09 AM »
Me personally i can watch reapeats of the simpsons all day and i owuldnt mind

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2005, 11:04:31 PM »
RIP Simpsons ,classic show

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24