Author Topic: Opinions on Spice1  (Read 379 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Opinions on Spice1
« on: July 01, 2005, 01:47:06 PM »
I contstantly argue with a couple of friends about spice 1 and i want to hear some of your opinions.  they always argue that he cant rap and that his flow and lyrics are average at best.  of course i disagree and although i admit hes not on a lyrical level with ras or kurupt i feel that spice can flow with ne1 in the game.  basically i just want to know what are some of spice's songs where you feel that he is rappin at his best? i think in thug in me and dusted in disgusted spice rips the mic to threads. what do ya'll think?

Wild_Elmo

Re: Opinions on Spice1
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2005, 03:38:38 PM »
The dopest he's flowed recently is on United Ghettos Of America Vol. 2, the last track. I don't remember the name off the top of my head.

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2005, 03:48:35 PM »
song is United Ghettos Of America Pt. 2

Rican

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2005, 03:50:09 PM »
Spice 1 was crackin' like 10 yrs. ago... He def fell off. His lyrics are "Average" at best.

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2005, 04:09:19 PM »
510 or 213, thugs make the hood go round all gangster ed up WestCoast Party all good Geah

Geah Westcoast, at leat spice dont fuck wid gay unit

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2005, 04:12:18 PM »
Shit, that was one of the best westcoast albums released last year.

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2005, 04:18:13 PM »
u dam straight G love it bang that so damn crazy, thats the way life goes, full blast west up!!!!

Acgrundy

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2005, 05:43:44 PM »
his last good album was The Black Bossalini.  that was his last album where pretty much nearly every song is bangin, maybe a couple aren't.  but after that his albums became more of avg albums with a few dope songs.  and his most recent albums have actually become crappy albums with 1 maybe 2 above avg songs.  he definatley fell off.  he either needs to take his time and get some good production and make 1 last real solid album, or he should retire before over half his catalog becomes crap.  but I can't knock him for gettin his hustle on, and ain't come close to sellin out after being around so long.  He is on my top 10 of fav rappers ever.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2005, 06:13:25 PM »
Spice One = A Hack
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

gator313

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2005, 06:25:59 PM »
spice 1 is still  putting it down lyrically,  dying 2 ball is not his best of albums   but he is spitting some major shit to all the fake ass bustas in the game.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2005, 08:51:18 PM »
i think hes just old, he did fall in the sense that he dont make attention grabbing music, but he def. raps a lot more maturity with it....only problem for spice is that he choses to work with wack ass producers

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2005, 11:28:12 PM »
1990 - Sick is Dope!

westkoastanostra

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2005, 04:37:39 AM »
spice 1 definetly fell off....i didnt like "the rydah" havent heard "dyin to ball" yet...aint really feelin his flow like b4....i liked his old flow from back in the day circa 1992-1997.....but after all this i atill think spice is ill no matter wut...

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2005, 04:55:26 AM »
ain't nuthin (bad) to say about the o g even though he's not such a great lyricist i think he raps extraordinary!!

BRRAAA BRAAA BRAAA  thugg in me, lucky that i'm rappin, and..fuck it i love all this guys songs
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2005, 04:57:18 AM »
oh yeah forgot about it.."Dyin to ball" was kinda wack  hope he'll make another  Pioneers or Spiceberg Slim
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia