Author Topic: Pictures of the M.O.B. Repping during BET Weekend!!!  (Read 759 times)

biggboyy2004

• Muthafuckin' OG
Pictures of the M.O.B. Repping during BET Weekend!!!
« on: July 01, 2005, 11:48:52 PM »

Game Performing

Techniec of MOB reppin the BWS Chain

Game and Young Harlem Caron Taylor

Keys to the Bently anyone???

youngmessnucca

Re: Pictures of the M.O.B. Repping during BET Weekend!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2005, 12:00:32 AM »
dope, thanks 8)

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2005, 07:27:19 AM »
good shit
where is eastwood though??
funny how game got the biggest BWS chain while techneque gettin a lil one
its all good though
hope game really bought that shit and he aint doin it jadakiss style

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

phil123

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2005, 07:46:39 AM »
MOB? money over bitches? is that what that is. why cant everyone in the rap world just get off tupacs DICK.  even if he didnt make that up, he made it famous.

Is this what that suge knight beef is about?

ABN

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2005, 09:09:10 AM »
MOB? money over bitches? is that what that is. why cant everyone in the rap world just get off tupacs DICK.  even if he didnt make that up, he made it famous.

so what he made it famous? so i guess coz certain rappers made crips and bloods a worldly phenomenon i guess they should be pissed when other rappers are claiming blood or crip in their songs? and i guess the person that came up with the word "hustler" should be suing every rapper that has ever grabbed a mic? right? shit doesn´t make any sense and the person that came up with Money Over Bitches should be pissed coz other people are gonna make money of it but the phrase "money over bitches" prolly existed before Pac was even born.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2005, 09:11:01 AM by Pissin' On The Throne »

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2005, 10:29:52 AM »
he chose MOB because game is a 2pac dickrider,that's it
he could have came with any name but he had to choose MOB,very original.
No wonder he got checked.

Jome

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2005, 10:36:27 AM »
It's too similar to the already established legendary groups M.O.P. and Mobb..  :-X

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2005, 12:27:48 PM »
he chose MOB because game is a 2pac dickrider,that's it
he could have came with any name but he had to choose MOB,very original.
No wonder he got checked.

hahhahaa says somebody whichs name is MOB

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2005, 02:06:44 PM »
^^lol

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2005, 01:47:48 AM »

Game and Young Harlem Caron Taylor

he needa do somethin with that boys hair...

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2005, 02:20:28 AM »

so what he made it famous? so i guess coz certain rappers made crips and bloods a worldly phenomenon i guess they should be pissed when other rappers are claiming blood or crip in their songs? and i guess the person that came up with the word "hustler" should be suing every rapper that has ever grabbed a mic? right? shit doesn´t make any sense and the person that came up with Money Over Bitches should be pissed coz other people are gonna make money of it but the phrase "money over bitches" prolly existed before Pac was even born.

But the thing is, everything about Game is a rip off of someone else. Almost every song he name drops the legends. Hes trying to be Pac with all this beefing, he literally thinks hes as big as Usher. He stole banks chain style. Hes one of the fakest rappers out their.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2005, 02:25:15 AM »

But the thing is, everything about Game is a rip off of someone else. Almost every song he name drops the legends. Hes trying to be Pac with all this beefing, he literally thinks hes as big as Usher. He stole banks chain style. Hes one of the fakest rappers out their.

one thing i aint like about Game is its like he got TOO much respect for everyone. Its like he on some pussy shit with his rap lol. Im not sayin come out like you the tightest thing in the world or come out dissin everyone, but fuck!! Dont make yourself look like your in awe of all these doods.

SpawntaneusC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I pledge aligence 2 the West
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2005, 11:27:13 AM »
This is for those who arent from Cali...(or just dont know in general) M.O.B. is a fucking gang out here its Suge Knight's Fucking hood they takin a Hood And turnin it into their name thats why Suge is pissed off. That shit is real, its a total sign of disrespect to Him and now its also fucking up the peace treaty out here so its gonna get worse for The BWS label, games about to start fucking the money up and their gonna get blackballed. Im just waiting to see what Snoops gonna say the tour is over now....
There's a new threat on the west and its about to hit Like the Quake in 94......

Kalloge Entertainment