Author Topic: TREZEGUET NEAR FROM CHELSEA  (Read 166 times)

wcsoldier

TREZEGUET NEAR FROM CHELSEA
« on: July 04, 2005, 06:59:57 AM »
The deal is nearly done for 54 millions € (Damn). Juve has refused an 44 millions € offer but now they seem to be sastify by this new amount of money. Though Trezeguet hasn't said anything about that.

Source Sport24.com

acbaylove

Re: TREZEGUET NEAR FROM CHELSEA
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2005, 07:17:53 AM »
Trezeguet is a great scorer, but Juventus doesnt need him so much to refuse those kind of offers, so if they are true, it's a no question David will be a Chelsea player next year. The problem is: is it true?

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2005, 10:58:38 AM »
Mmmm.. he's a good player, yeah. But dont exaggerate. We dont even know how old he is, lol.

wcsoldier

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2005, 11:27:16 AM »
Mmmm.. he's a good player, yeah. But dont exaggerate. We dont even know how old he is, lol.
near from his 28 plus a link http://fr.sports.yahoo.com/050704/1/86wj.html (hope u understand French   ;D)

Bomb-A®

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2005, 02:17:10 PM »
54 millions €

wat idiots....trezeguet is good but u must be crazy to pau that kinda money for him
now juve wont have a prob going thru with the cassano deal

prace

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2005, 02:47:41 PM »
That's like nothing for Abrahimovic. It should be forbidden to do that kind of stuff. Clubs should only be allowed to buy players from hard earned money like championship loans, stadium tickets and merchandise. Or rule it like in the NBA with cap room and shit. Like that, it is imbalanced, ridiculous and fucked up. Teams like Madrid and Chelsea make me not wanna watch soccer no more.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2005, 03:16:43 PM »
Juve will have a problem with the Cassano deal, cos Roma been hit with a Year long transfer ban for the way they signed Mexes from Auxuerre last year, so if they cant bring anyone new in then i cant see them sellin their best young striker with out no back up...

acbaylove

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2005, 02:30:08 AM »
Juve will have a problem with the Cassano deal, cos Roma been hit with a Year long transfer ban for the way they signed Mexes from Auxuerre last year, so if they cant bring anyone new in then i cant see them sellin their best young striker with out no back up...

Roma's problem is that if they dont sell, they fail. They have to sell a big name, cause financially they are in real troubles right now. So even if they can't get another good player in return (Miccoli was ready to go to Roma in exchange of Cassano), they still need to sell somebody. Expecially Cassano, since he'll be a free agent next year, and he'll sign to Juventus for free. It's better for them to sell him now and to get some cash rather than loosing him for free in 12 months.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2005, 03:55:13 AM »
true true, thats what hurts the most when a player goes on a free when you could have had upwards of 10 million for him. Ye would have been a good swap Cassano for Miccoli, he had good season last year.

acbaylove

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2005, 04:15:46 PM »
true true, thats what hurts the most when a player goes on a free when you could have had upwards of 10 million for him. Ye would have been a good swap Cassano for Miccoli, he had good season last year.

Yeah. Too bad it's impossible now. :-\