Author Topic: Sccit hittin' ya'll up from tha IL!  (Read 752 times)

mauzip

Re: Sccit hittin' ya'll up from tha IL!
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2005, 08:28:19 AM »
damn u really were serious about taking weed to israel.. you know the law there is hella strict.. are you really silly?!

lets see what google says.. advice for american jews travelling to israel... sounds perfect!

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/vie/vieprep.html

Don't even think of using illegal drugs in Israel. If you do, don't expect your American citizenship to get you out of trouble if you're caught.  Before going to Israel, rent the film Midnight Express. Israeli prisons aren't anything like the Turkish one in the film, but you'll get the point that getting high isn't worth the risk of getting caught.

sounds great... 

maybe getting caugh will do you good... do wonders for your bodily functions too  :D

why are you telling him it's a stupid idea? wouldn't it be funny if he really did get busted?

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2005, 08:30:29 AM »
lol funny? maybe.. haha

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2005, 09:47:59 AM »
noooo, midnight express is the raw'est film ever, fuck ever ever ever trying to smuggle drugs into countries like turkey... after seeing that film, well made me not want to holiday in the land of the turks.
MUTHAFUCK THE TURKS!

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2005, 01:54:50 PM »
noooo, midnight express is the raw'est film ever, fuck ever ever ever trying to smuggle drugs into countries like turkey... after seeing that film, well made me not want to holiday in the land of the turks.
MUTHAFUCK THE TURKS!

Because of the Armenian "Genocide", right?

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2005, 03:02:04 PM »
they dont even have any chronic in israel they got hash why dont u get a hooka for like 30$ over there get some of that tobacco and sprinkle hash on it that should get u ripped and it doesnt even look like ur smoking chron cuz over there everyone fucking smokes that shit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2005, 10:11:46 AM »
Ended up not taking trees even though I easily could've...Now I regret it. The options here are whack ass streeezy or hash. Plus I lost my CD case with all my dankest CD's...But it's pretty cool over here, I guess...I'm just not having the best of luck. What did I miss in the states while I've been gone? I won't be back for a while and I miss everything...Well, I'm about to hit up the beaches. I'm up in Tel-Aviv just chillin' right now...Appreciate what ya'll have while ya'll have it...PeACe

PS...I Geezy, where you at? 8)

damn Scitt, i knew u was from the suburbs...but now u cemented it man. I work up in a rich white neighborhood now, and those are the ONLY kids who use the workd "dank" to describe EVERYthing...

"Hey bro....thats a CD is so dank bro...." lol

WTF? LOL...I've never heard anyone white or "suburban" ever describe anything as dank...Me and the homie from Palmdale use that shit, but me and him are the only people I know who say that...Plus, Even though I grew up in Woodland Hills, I still go to an LAUSD public school, which means 90% bussed kids, which means ghettoness to the fullest...Not that it's anything to brag about, but stop being such a lil buster and tryna talk shit for no reason when I'm on the other side of the globe...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2005, 10:17:54 AM »
damn u really were serious about taking weed to israel.. you know the law there is hella strict.. are you really silly?!

lets see what google says.. advice for american jews travelling to israel... sounds perfect!

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/vie/vieprep.html

Don't even think of using illegal drugs in Israel. If you do, don't expect your American citizenship to get you out of trouble if you're caught.  Before going to Israel, rent the film Midnight Express. Israeli prisons aren't anything like the Turkish one in the film, but you'll get the point that getting high isn't worth the risk of getting caught.

sounds great... 

maybe getting caugh will do you good... do wonders for your bodily functions too  :D

Man, stop being so fuckin' angry for no reason...The laws here aren't strict at all, don't believe your internet google search bullshit...Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE here smokes hash...Even on the fucking streets...And I  know it's hard to take weed BACK to America, but it woulda been easy as FUCK to take a few G's of chronic with me to Israel...There were no dogs, no one searched me, all I had to do was walk through some half assed metal detector...They're so worried about terrorists when traveling to Israel that they don't even give a fuck about making it extremely hard to bring some weed for personal use..They have MUCH bigger shit to worry about...I've seen Midnight Express, but that comparison was just plain stupid...It doesn't matter now anyways, cuz I'm probably just gunna take a break until I get back...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2005, 10:19:39 AM »
they dont even have any chronic in israel they got hash why dont u get a hooka for like 30$ over there get some of that tobacco and sprinkle hash on it that should get u ripped and it doesnt even look like ur smoking chron cuz over there everyone fucking smokes that shit.

I didn't even like the hash I got, plus, I HATE tabacco...I'm just gunna wait till I get back so that i can chief some of that Cali Chronic once again... 8)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2005, 10:22:30 AM by Now_Im_Blowed »

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2005, 11:36:29 AM »
MUTHAFUCK THE TURKS!

Because of the Armenian "Genocide", right?
WTF you tryin to say wit the qutation marks?

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2005, 01:46:51 PM »
Ended up not taking trees even though I easily could've...Now I regret it. The options here are whack ass streeezy or hash. Plus I lost my CD case with all my dankest CD's...But it's pretty cool over here, I guess...I'm just not having the best of luck. What did I miss in the states while I've been gone? I won't be back for a while and I miss everything...Well, I'm about to hit up the beaches. I'm up in Tel-Aviv just chillin' right now...Appreciate what ya'll have while ya'll have it...PeACe

damn Scitt, i knew u was from the suburbs...but now u cemented it man. I work up in a rich white neighborhood now, and those are the ONLY kids who use the workd "dank" to describe EVERYthing...

WTF? LOL...I've never heard anyone white or "suburban" ever describe anything as dank...Me and the homie from Palmdale use that shit, but me and him are the only people I know who say that...Plus, Even though I grew up in Woodland Hills, I still go to an LAUSD public school, which means 90% bussed kids, which means ghettoness to the fullest...Not that it's anything to brag about, but stop being such a lil buster and tryna talk shit for no reason when I'm on the other side of the globe...PeACe

lol Palmdale....thats not the suburbs at all  ::) ha.   

Dont worry about it BRO... ;D

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2005, 02:52:44 PM »
im sure u can get weed down there and im sure its probably cheap since they can grow it outdoors over there like year round so just go to a club in a big city and ask a few ppl

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2005, 08:29:21 AM »

lol Palmdale....thats not the suburbs at all  ::) ha.   

Dont worry about it BRO... ;D

I dunno if it's the suburbs or not, never been there, but he's DEFINITELY not white...What you tryna' prove anyways? I told you I never heard the word dank used in that context anyways, so it's not like I picked it up from where I live...Dumbass.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2005, 08:36:22 AM »
im sure u can get weed down there and im sure its probably cheap since they can grow it outdoors over there like year round so just go to a club in a big city and ask a few ppl

Yea, but so far everyone I've asked have only been people chiefin' on the hashage and/or streezy...I got some streez the second day I was here and a full blunt of that shit barely got me buzzed...I need the shit I'm used to or some dank form of trees, which I can't seem to find...Oh well though, I got a fat ass sack of the chrons waiting for me at home... 8)

PS...No Swishers in this country either... :-\

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2005, 01:44:28 PM »
Go clubbing and shit, u shud try getting absenth that shit is fucking crazy

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2005, 02:26:25 PM »
Where you from?