Author Topic: Sorry, but this is a fuckin joke  (Read 1383 times)

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
Re: Sorry, but this is a fuckin joke
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2005, 02:50:23 AM »
Funny to see everyone blaming Snoop. Fair enough, we all know he's been responsible for some lousy business moves in the past (213 on 'TVT' springs to mind), but isn't it possible that Soopafly doesn't care enough to make the damn album?? Every interview I've read with him, he always says that the album is ''coming soon''. I bet he's content with his role as Snoop's hype-man.

''Dat Whoopty Whoop'' was compiled mostly of songs that Soopa recorded on Tha Row. Begs the question: has he even began work on a follow-up since he left Death Row Records? I'm sure if he REALLY wanted to, he could drop independantly, as he did on DPG Recordz.

I'd like to see Soopafly release an album as much as anyone, but he has to come with some quality material first and foremost.
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

Okka

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2005, 03:03:50 AM »
Yeah, a new album from Soopa would be fuckin tight...

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2005, 03:11:39 AM »
He won't release a Soopafly album, because he'll lose money on it. Sorry, but you and 50 other people wanna see that album and thats about it. Snoop's realized it already.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elevz

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2005, 04:47:59 AM »
He won't release a Soopafly album, because he'll lose money on it. Sorry, but you and 50 other people wanna see that album and thats about it. Snoop's realized it already.

Reality is harsh.

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2005, 06:17:31 AM »
Soopafly is dope been waiting on him for ever

f0n|{sta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • U Cant Fuck With The One Man Band ^^
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2005, 07:19:15 AM »
yeah dat whoopty whoop was tight

--- G-Funk...all day everyday ---

Diggfinger

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2005, 09:22:16 AM »
I was watching Snoop's performance @ the Live 8 and it was tight but I noticed Soopalfy on stage with him

Snoop has realesed 2 albums and annouced the name of his next album since Soopalfy was supposed to be a droppin an album

Dogg Pound just got back together and there is already a release date on that album

Why doesn't Snoop just release Soopafly's shit already?

I talked to Soopa when they were in Copenhagen, he said that the album will be out early next year. But yeah That shit needs to come!

Acgrundy

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2005, 11:48:30 AM »

exactly.  a soopafly album won't sell for shit.  thats why it hasn't and won't happen.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2005, 12:44:36 PM »
people sleep on his lyricism...some times he drops a slick line or two.

Suga Foot

« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2005, 12:51:02 PM »
The only way I see a Soopafly coming out on Dogghouse, is "Snoop Dogg & Pharell presents: Soopafly" with 5 Snoop-cameos, Neptunes production, and Nelly & The Clipse collabos.. I think he need to get away from Snoop if he wants to put out a album, must be frustrating for him..

"Snoop Dogg & Pharell presents: Soopafly"  would be HUGE!  I'd be down for that.

Soopafly collabing with the neptunes would be tight.

SGV

« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2005, 03:53:06 PM »
The only way I see a Soopafly coming out on Dogghouse, is "Snoop Dogg & Pharell presents: Soopafly" with 5 Snoop-cameos, Neptunes production, and Nelly & The Clipse collabos.. I think he need to get away from Snoop if he wants to put out a album, must be frustrating for him..

See why I call you an idiot? If Snoop AND Pharell presented a Soopafly album, that shit would on MTV, BET, etc. in a second. Especially with Nelly on it? Are you fuckin' crazy? Why would they put The Clipse on it? The Clipse would destroy Soopa on the track, do you know how dumb he'd look? Stick to rounding up Production credits Jome, judging Hip Hop is not your thing.

exactly.  a soopafly album won't sell for shit.  thats why it hasn't and won't happen.

If I'd make this comment, I'd be hating.

Paul

« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2005, 04:15:28 PM »
people sleep on his lyricism...some times he drops a slick line or two.

"now yall wonder why bitches call me soopafly cause if ma dick was a blunt bitch yad all be high"
funkyfreshintheflesh

Avalanche

« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2005, 05:17:35 PM »
ive been waiting for a soopafly album from doggystyle forever/

Jome

« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2005, 08:53:53 PM »
See why I call you an idiot? If Snoop AND Pharell presented a Soopafly album, that shit would on MTV, BET, etc. in a second. Especially with Nelly on it? Are you fuckin' crazy? Why would they put The Clipse on it? The Clipse would destroy Soopa on the track, do you know how dumb he'd look? Stick to rounding up Production credits Jome, judging Hip Hop is not your thing.

Yeah that's great, you go put up a petition for that buddy, and request Paul Wall and P.Diddy on it while you at it.
Of course Clipse would outshine Soopa on a song, and Clipse, Nelly, JT and Missy Elliott would sound totally out of place on a Soopa album, like proved with Snoop.

If I would listen to a Soopa album, I'd like to hear Daz, Bad Azz, Snoop Dogg, Eastsidaz and Nate Dogg on it, with production from Soopafly, Battlecat, Fredwreck, etc.
It's probably not gonna happen because it wouldn't sell, but now you see why I would never call you a brain surgeon ?

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2005, 01:23:44 AM »
man everyone got their own opinions, all i know is, if or when soopa drops another album ill be gettin it... dat whoopy woop was a dope album had some good appearences on it... Dont see how people can hate on it..