Author Topic: 50 Cent?? G-Unit?? Their Future??  (Read 353 times)

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
Re: 50 Cent?? G-Unit?? Their Future??
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2005, 11:45:23 AM »
look it's like this When NWA came out they put Cali on top cuz people were tired of what NY was doing
so Gangsta rap became the thing that was on top so Death Row came & they came the most Gangsta they were the
most powerful Label ever then they started falling of in came Rocafella they had there run till people got tired of them
(cept for Jay Z) so the music went south for awhile so it's like "Everything that Goes Up Must come Down" type of Shit

rafsta

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2005, 11:49:09 AM »
what goes up must come down...

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2005, 02:40:56 PM »
His worst nightmare is probably gonna come true and his ass will end up like Ja Rule.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

icebergslimIII

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2005, 04:19:45 PM »
I think if anything is quality music wise it will sell. Deathrow didn't fall off becuz gangsta era faded, they just lost direction musically when Dre   left. If Dre stayed, he would have gone after new artists and continued to make quality beats. Whether or not he would have moved from the gangsta shit to something else - who knows. No Limit just started dropping all of these albums that were crap. G_unit is just trying to sign everyone - people with no talent. All about this G-Unit South is a joke when they can't get Olivia or Tony Yayo any buzz. Those cd's will flop. I guess they will try and put 50 cent on every single to sell, but that So Seductive just proved that 50 can't help out a weak azz rapping nigga like Yayo. Suppose if Dre never left Ruthless. I'm sure Ruthless would still be a power with new acts and continuous NWA cds that would have changed in style and subject matter. Dre has been around through all of these hip hop changes and why? Becuz he takes his time on beats and only works with people with talent.

Avalanche

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2005, 06:55:20 PM »
i dont think this album had as much hype around it, it could be cuz im not livin in NY anymore. didnt hear much talk around here.

mauzip

« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2005, 07:00:34 PM »
I don't think 50's end is near, I really don't.

oglocdogg

• 'G'
  • Liverpool, Scousers stand up
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2005, 04:14:47 PM »
I don't think they are going anywhere soon.  They are making good music and selling well.
Why people hate these guys so much I don't really know.  Being popular is the only thing I can think of.

i agree to the fullest alotta haters, to say they are garbage is silly i mean every g-uni album from banks to buck to yayo to whoever will always have a couple of good singles all ov g unit will go platinum and also to say so seductive is horrible imo is daft its not great but its decent one more thing now that mobb deep n M.O.P is on gunit records they will most likely gather there fanbase
"The title im holdin is to prestigious you fuck wid me you better be religious cuz only god can save ya wen locdogg blaze ya just like purple hazea i wont just graze ya im goin for da kill gettin so much head you should call me bill