Author Topic: 50 Cent?? G-Unit?? Their Future??  (Read 352 times)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
50 Cent?? G-Unit?? Their Future??
« on: July 09, 2005, 10:23:20 PM »
wat are ur thoughts onto wat the future holds for these clowns?

i just think its sad how great u can come into the Rap game and end up fuckin shit up and think that ur still right about shit.

u feel like apart from G-Unit the click, 50 is livin through Scareface (the movie) he entered the rap game with a BIG hit, Kept goin and enjoyed life, got to cocky, fucked around and dissed other BIG LEAGUES, and now i feel that his downfall is comin real soon and no one is ganna be there to help his dumass.  and now that The Game is spittin shit about him and IMO killin him with 300 bars i think hes fucked.

i was just wonderin wat ur thoughts are on this?

icebergslimIII

• 'G'
Re: 50 Cent?? G-Unit?? Their Future??
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2005, 11:21:25 PM »
I think G-Unit is about done. I think 50 has talent and can write hooks, but those other clowns have no talent, except for maybe young buck. Tony Yayo would be laughed off of any other rap labels. G-unit is trying to do too much too fast. I mean Tony Yayo is crap. They spent all of that money on that So Seductive single and video and that song was whack. Now, Yayo's cd is being pushed back and they have to release another single to try and generate buzz. Yayo can't rap, period. I saw some Olivia video today and it sucked. I mean the song was terrible and that is her first single?? G-unit is trying to do too much and forgetting about quality first. I respect Dr Dre more for taking his time to make things right and you can really tell when Dr Dre mixes a track. All of 50 cents singles were mixed by Dr DRe and u can tell. Fifty would be foolish to get a big head and try and leave Aftermath, because crap songs like So Seductive and that new Olivia singles will be all that he is worth. I think the failure of Tony Yayo's album will be a wake up call. Game said Yayo would flop and I'm starting to agree...just no buzz about the Yayo album. I heard 50 cent is going to re-release the Massacre in Sept with a new remix featuring Mobb Deep. I guess he will try and put their album out at the end of the year. G-unit is just trying to do too much. I'm more excited about Swishahouse and Paul Wall more than anything. That Paul Wall cat has some talent! Dre should try and sign him!!!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2005, 11:39:14 PM by icebergslimIII »

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2005, 11:28:23 PM »
I think G-Unit is about done. I think 50 has talent and can write hooks, but those other clowns have no talent, except for maybe young buck. Tony Yayo would be laughed out of any other rap labels. G-unit is trying to do too much too fast. I mean Tony Yayo is crap. They spent all of that money on that So Seductive single and video and that song was whack. Now, Yayo's cd is being pushed back and they have to release another single to try and generate buzz. Yayo can't rap, period. I saw some Olivia video today and it sucked. I mean the song was terrible and that is her first single?? G-unit is trying to do too much and forgetting about quality first. I respect Dr Dre more for taking his time to make things right and you can really tell when Dr Dre mixes a track. All of 50 cents singles were mixed by Dr DRe and u can tell. Fifty would be foolish to get a big head and try and leave Aftermath, because crap songs like So Seductive and that new Olivia singles will be all that he is worth. I think the failure of Tony Yayo's album will be a wake up call. Game said Yayo would flop and I'm starting to agree...just no buzz about the Yayo album. I heard 50 cent is going to re-release the Massacre in Sept with a new remix featuring Mobb Deep. I guess he will try and put their album out at the end of the year. G-unit is just trying to do too much. I'm more excited about Swishahouse and Paul Wall more than anything. That Paul Wall cat has some talent! Dre should try and sign him!!!
ya i feel wat u sayin lol the funny part is i didnt even know Yayo had a ablum coming lol and about the whole paul wall thing... i havent heard any of his shit, all ive heard was just that one part he had on still tippin

icebergslimIII

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2005, 11:34:35 PM »
ya i feel wat u sayin lol the funny part is i didnt even know Yayo had a ablum coming lol and about the whole paul wall thing... i havent heard any of his shit, all ive heard was just that one part he had on still tippin

You can go to launch.yahoo.com and look for Paul Wall's  Sitten Sidewayz video. MTVJams played it today. It sort of has that Tippin video feel. Paul Wall has talent mayne.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2005, 11:38:41 PM by icebergslimIII »

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2005, 11:50:46 PM »

You can go to launch.yahoo.com and look for Paul Wall's  Sitten Sidewayz video. MTVJams played it today. It sort of has that Tippin video feel. Paul Wall has talent mayne.
id love too but i have 56gay

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2005, 11:53:33 PM »
his downfall is coming everyone that blows up falls off hard or dies

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2005, 11:59:00 PM »
just like the legend in ur avatar^^

Elevz

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2005, 05:27:41 AM »
Well... Sooner or later, the world is not gonna care about 50 Cent any more. I don't think The Game dissing him has much to do with it. There's simply NO rapper out there that can destroy 50's career, simply because 50 has too many groupies around him that don't care about what the next rapper says. He's untouchable at the moment, no matter how wack the shit is he drops. Just sooner or later people will get tired of them (which could be really soon). Fifty'ss gonna fall off Hammer style. It's a fact Dre and them don't care half as much about the follow up projects of a rapper, compared to their first big album. Dre will be more focussing on his own protege's now, which was also one of the reasons why The Massacre sucked. 50's gonna have to do it on his own, the quality drops and one by one the fans will start putting pictures of other rappers on their walls. I don't really think all of them new artists will get any shine on G-Unit. It's over.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2005, 05:45:12 AM »
I don't think they are going anywhere soon.  They are making good music and selling well.
Why people hate these guys so much I don't really know.  Being popular is the only thing I can think of.

Elevz

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2005, 05:49:28 AM »
I don't think they are going anywhere soon.  They are making good music and selling well.
Why people hate these guys so much I don't really know.  Being popular is the only thing I can think of.

Their problem is, they got two types of songs they put out for the masses. Weak ones (think of Yayo's So Seductive) and played out ones (think of Candy Shop). The industry isn't really picking up the weak ones, and the played out ones... It's just gonna be a matter of time until people get really tired of that type of songs. People are going to want something NEW. Something that G-Unit most likely won't be able to offer. I mean, what's the originality factor in Olivia? She will be doing just what others already did before her, and they probably did it better too.

'EclipZe

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2005, 05:54:34 AM »
well i don't think it's gonna be over soon... I mean, 50 aint a dumb ass. And he got them catchy hooks, I love this track Im sirius with dre and busta, wish i had the whole song goddamn..

And M.O.P. and MObb Deep , U don't know what plans 50 got with them, might surprise us...

als Spider Loc , he aint bad either, only wished they used g-unit radio prt. 12 for him and fuck off with these wack ass artist they got...

screw olivia and tony yayo, they suck.

wcsoldier

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2005, 06:25:16 AM »

Their problem is, they got two types of songs they put out for the masses. Weak ones (think of Yayo's So Seductive) and played out ones (think of Candy Shop). The industry isn't really picking up the weak ones, and the played out ones... It's just gonna be a matter of time until people get really tired of that type of songs. People are going to want something NEW. Something that G-Unit most likely won't be able to offer. I mean, what's the originality factor in Olivia? She will be doing just what others already did before her, and they probably did it better too.
exactly plus rap is all about cycles G Unit won't be on top  soon. Now 50 is successful, all the albums G unit sold good so Jimmy allows 50 going on to release others albums but one day one album will flop (maybe Yayo, Olivia without a doubt) n priorities won't be G unit anymore (Busta, Stat, Obie patiently waiting plus Detox)

wcsoldier

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2005, 06:30:59 AM »
well i don't think it's gonna be over soon... I mean, 50 aint a dumb ass. And he got them catchy hooks, I love this track Im sirius with dre and busta, wish i had the whole song goddamn..

And M.O.P. and MObb Deep , U don't know what plans 50 got with them, might surprise us...

als Spider Loc , he aint bad either, only wished they used g-unit radio prt. 12 for him and fuck off with these wack ass artist they got...

screw olivia and tony yayo, they suck.
well u right 50 makes good move . He can influence listeners by some marketing moves (disses.. re-release) but you can't totally control listeners choices. If one day most of people who bought his shit ,don't want anymore, 50 can do nothing

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2005, 07:44:56 AM »
you are all right.  He is gonna tire out because the sound of the whole music of the group is all stale.  It is all about girls and sex.  It sells but I know Dre doesn't want to be making songs that you can play in the club over and over.  Another thing is that even by dissin guys like Fat Joe, Jada, Nas, he still lost a lot of his street cred and Jada pretty much exposed that.  Everything does go in cycles.  It was the Roc for years, and soon it will be someone else.  All I can say is at least the Roc has talent.
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

Diabolical

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2005, 09:49:51 AM »
I agree about the ROC statement.
I was thinking about back then the other day. Especially Clue he hasnt been heard of for ages.
Hopefully the MOBB album has 50 back on that PotD shit. Maybe he'll want to prove he can stil hang.
I dont really care about the MOP album they were never that good to me.