Author Topic: Gonzoe and Yuk has parted ways  (Read 914 times)

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Gonzoe and Yuk has parted ways
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2005, 01:42:19 AM »
how many times has gonzoe left now? he'l be back soon, when things dont work out for him.
gonzoe and yuk make a tight combo.

acbaylove

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2005, 03:32:40 AM »
Never expected that Gonzoe would leave The Regime.

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2005, 04:32:49 AM »
Never expected that Gonzoe would leave The Regime.

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2005, 04:46:28 AM »
lol everyone in that crew is a "boss."

7 chiefs, no indians.

lol haha
Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

"But they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime
And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
So like they say, every dog has it's day
And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"

e-cold-187

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2005, 07:00:16 AM »
this is outa no where donno if its a good move or not l

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2005, 10:50:34 AM »
But with Tech, he lives in LA now, so hopefully that will help out with the amount of appearances we hear. And I hope no one from the Regime isn't on his album. A couple of them are okay, and even a couple that suck have had a nice verse before, but none of them would fit Tech's album.

^^agreed

SGV

« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2005, 01:42:04 PM »
Are people really hurt about this? Gonzoe is coo and all, but uh... The Regime only put out 2 Mixtapes, nothing else. They're not doing much. Yuk is the only star there. Monstah Ganja and all those dudes ain't doing shit.

Tech is his own person, he does what he does. He's got his own crew any way.

WestCoasta

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2005, 02:01:35 PM »
who cares, ever since Yukmouth got jacked and then made an excuse and still proclaimed himself a "boss" I could give a shit less about him and his crew, that Spider Loc incident was just so lame for both of them, what a waste of time  ::)

youngmessnucca

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2005, 03:59:25 PM »
really it dont matter if yuk got jacked by a gangbanger......he spits enough fire to burn down all of these other niggas, thats why they call him Godzilla!...Gonzoe will probably be back, I dont see him with enough material to release a LP....what happened to the album that they was advertising a year ago??? it wasnt on Smoke-A-Lot thats for sure.....but if he can find a label who will at least put his album out, and be able to distribute it out here on the east coast, more power to him!

Ima catch flak for this, but unbiasley I still say Yuk is shittin on damn near everyone, BAY AREA, la, south, midwest or east coast....to me rap is about lyrics & flow, not how much of a "gangsta" you are.....i aint in the hood, so i could give a fuck less about whos gonna win a fight.....so fuck it, musically speaking, Yuk is a BOSS!

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2005, 04:05:26 PM »
^^^^agree with everything you said.   I also feel yuk is the best rapper in the world today counting every single coast.
like you im not in the hood and could care less about that however i feel yuk has more street cred then your giving him credit for

youngmessnucca

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2005, 05:22:20 PM »
nah...yuk does have street cred but in a lot of "fans" eyes he doesnt anymore....still yuk has done many songs with STREET reputables like C-Bo, Mitchy Slick, The Mob Figaz, Messy Marv.....doubt these cats would waste time fuckin with him if he wasnt a boss

Acgrundy

« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2005, 06:24:03 PM »
yuk spits heat, but he ain't fuckin wit jayo imo.  jayo has the sickest flow outta anyone right now and comes with straight heat rock.  yuk has been spitting some amazing shit tho on united ghettos of america 2.  I haven't really paid attention to the regime mixtapes tho.  I kinda lost interest in yuk tho in the last year with all his beefing.  I ain't into it, and I ain't gonna follow it, and imo 99% of diss tracks nowadays are straight up wack, just a bunch of threats and name calling.

gonzoe is tight and he was a good adittion to the regime, but even tho he left I'm sure he will still work with all them and appear on guest spots, so I ain't trippin.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2005, 07:51:43 PM »
^^yeah right now the only 2 rappers on yuk's level imo are #1 Jayo Felony and then #2 Crooked I

westkoastanostra

« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2005, 11:05:38 PM »
lmao @ ppl calling yuk the best rapper in the world.....yea he's one of the best but not the best in the world....ppl forget ras kass, brotha lynch, hell even royce da 5'9 i can go on that are as good if not better than yukmouth

Acgrundy

« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2005, 11:18:38 PM »
lol @ people like you who think ras kass is so good.  he flow and voice are BORING.  yuk comes way tighter than ras kass.