Author Topic: Gonzoe and Yuk has parted ways  (Read 913 times)

Acgrundy

Re: Gonzoe and Yuk has parted ways
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2005, 11:21:19 PM »
no you are wrong.  crook, yuk and jayo are all better than X.

DAYUM

« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2005, 11:23:53 PM »
Snoop Dogg is better then all of them  :)

Acgrundy

« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2005, 11:51:09 PM »
Snoop Dogg is better then all of them :)

in 92-94 id agree, anytime thereafter, no fuckin way.

jayo, crook, and yuk could all wipe their ass with snoop dogg.

CloudLynch1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2005, 12:00:18 AM »
you guys are all trippin i admit brothalynch,ras kas,x raided are pretty damn dope but shit load of people dont like brothalynch (i personaly think his dope) ras kas lots of people dont even know the fool and xraided the guys in fuckin jail if u put any 3 of them beefing with yuk they wud come out with 1 diss song and loose material while yuk will have 3 diss songs lol so those 3 cant even cmpete with yuck freestyling  and tupac used to be the greatest but i think yuk is taking over

WestCoasta

« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2005, 12:06:48 AM »
^^^^ freestyling?  ::)

freestyling aint shit man, I would NEVER base anyone on their freestyle
ur post also made no sense whatsoever

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2005, 12:08:36 AM »
damn, that'S fucked up

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2005, 12:09:09 AM »
Yuks dope but he ain't fuking wit Bullet Loco
Jayo Felony will murk his ass & so will Ras Kass

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2005, 12:12:55 AM »
agree with everything you said.   I also feel yuk is the best rapper in the world today counting every single coast.
Wow..wow
« Last Edit: July 14, 2005, 12:15:56 AM by Wicked977 »

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2005, 02:05:58 AM »
^^^its how i feel. imo pac is the best ever with biggie a close 2nd.  then from 94-2002 i felt kurupt was as good as anyone but the last 3 years i dont think anyone is betetr than yuk, crooked or jayo and thats how i feel.

yuk has always been madly underated

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2005, 02:08:12 AM »
Never expected that Gonzoe would leave The Regime.

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2005, 08:37:17 AM »
yuk's lyrical content is limited to gangsta talk, fuckin bitchez and boastin about cheddar n ice. No matter how good he was at that, that can't possibly make nobody the best lyricist of the coast, let alone the world. Even amongst battle / gangsta rappers he ain't the best, sly boogie and crooked I would without a doubt shit on him.

flowwise yuk is topnotch, lyrically, never

nah...yuk does have street cred but in a lot of "fans" eyes he doesnt anymore....still yuk has done many songs with STREET reputables like C-Bo, Mitchy Slick, The Mob Figaz, Messy Marv.....doubt these cats would waste time fuckin with him if he wasnt a boss

he's by far the best emcee they know plus the biggest so it's not a waste of time, it's music and business. You think Snoop got street cred nowadays ? Tray Deee used to 'waste' hella time with snoop and acted like Snoop was gangsta when he as wit him. Soon as they ways parted he talked about how much of a fake Snoop really is. Affiliation wit a true g doesn't mean shit.

Speedy described yuk as a kid that was scared of him, not hard at all.. and he's from C-Bo's camp. He also said yuk was "his nigga" now, in the same interview, so he ain't even hatin, he just doesn't seem to give a shit, he also said in an interview that game didn't seem like a superhard gangbanger or nothing, but an alright nigga, but at the same time he's collaboratin with him. Game does claim to be a superhard banger so it wasn't exactly a compliment from speedy but he seems to not give a shit and just say what he feels. So it's probably true what he said about yuk.

Yuk repeatedly stated that he doesn't fist fight (for example on the last mixtape something similar to "never see me fightin ima skinny nigga squeezin on the semi trigger"). Not too many real g's that never fight, how you gon handle beef without fightin, shootin peeps every other day like lil zee from city of god ? yeah right that's probably what yuk does.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2005, 11:36:53 AM »
nobody says he was a killer or anything, and fighting is high school shit to me, but BAY cats aint fuckin with studio gangstas, trust me on that

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2005, 01:02:01 PM »
yuk's lyrical content is limited to gangsta talk, fuckin bitchez and boastin about cheddar n ice. No matter how good he was at that, that can't possibly make nobody the best lyricist of the coast, let alone the world. Even amongst battle / gangsta rappers he ain't the best, sly boogie and crooked I would without a doubt shit on him
Agree If he would to battle someone thats not a Gangsta Rapper he would only Rhyme bout Killing them

CloudLynch1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2005, 04:28:19 PM »
you guys are all whack yuk is the best he cud destroy anyone with rhymes and fuck why would yukmouth fist fight when he knows he will loose guys skinny theres not much we can do about that hes weak so rhyming is all hes got and im sure if someone tried to jump him or someone was shooting at him he would shoot back or fight back

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2005, 02:59:57 AM »
^^you don't have to be big to whoop someone's ass. And Yuk is talkin all that gangsta talk acting like no one could fuck with him in real life (not only on wax, in interviews too. It ain't battle rap, he actually claims it's true) so being skinny in not an excuse for being fake. Nobody ever said Yuk couldn't rhyme. He ain't the best though and if you think he is then you need to expand your horizon.

nobody says he was a killer or anything, and fighting is high school shit to me, but BAY cats aint fuckin with studio gangstas, trust me on that

lol please.. tray deee is as real as the realest bay cats you could come up with, just cause someone's from the bay doesn't mean they not fuckin wit bustas if they can do dope music and get cash. C-Bo's fuckin wit WC who admitted being fake. C-Bo was whining about Dre not working with him (which he would want to if Dre hollad at em) and at the same time he callin him a gay busta. If he could he would love to work with this 'gay busta' so what you say is obviously wrong.

and I ain't saying yuk would have to be a killer to be real but you can't be that much of a real g and hustler as yuk claims to be without ever fightin OR shootin peeps (take tray deee e.g., he said he beat up about 400 people before). Yuk claims to have shitlolad of beef so he'd necessarily have to be a killer or fight with people once in a while. It's obvious he ain't a killer and he admits never fightin so you do the math..

and fightin is high school shit ? it sure proves more than grabbin a gat and shootin someone cause you lack the balls it takes to fight the person you got a problem with