Author Topic: Bolton interested in Borgetti  (Read 215 times)

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
Re: Bolton interested in Borgetti
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2005, 02:37:06 AM »
Cheeeeeeky, Bolton is a top team...

Rud, Fan and Season Ticket Holder  ;D

that suprisin, Big Sam's very good manager --- be person id like to see take over the England job at some point

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2005, 02:38:31 AM »
what is, that im a fan? im from bolton

yea im in conflict on that tho, as a bolton fan i dont want to see him leave but as an england fan i think he'd be great..

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2005, 02:40:10 AM »
and if these good young talented english players are kept together for a couple more years..i think we might be looking at a dynasty in the spurs...i hope the managment can keep these players together and chemistry will soon follow with the winning!

yeah the thing the more they developed they get then more chance of bigger clubs coming in for them, but only time will tell... will win the premiership crown one day...

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2005, 02:41:51 AM »
yeah cos your a bolton fan, havent known someone to support them, good team to watch on their day can beat virtually anyone in the league.. and yeah couldnt see anyone making an impact on bolton like sam has done...

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2005, 11:15:11 AM »
Good to see another fellow Spurs supporter on the board. We just need to get ourselves an experienced quality attacking midfielder for the new season, and I think we will then be able to challenge for a top six finish.

I think Borgetti is a good signing for Bolton based on his performances in the Confederations Cup. Looked like he was able to hold the ball up well, and was good in the air, which will put him in good stead for Bolton's style of play. I don't agree with Sam Allardyce as England manager though. He's done an excellent job at Bolton, but the fact still remains that they are really a long ball team, and an international level that isn't going to cut it, especially as most of our best players are our midfielders who would get totally bypassed most of the time if we were to play long ball. Its effective for Bolton, but for England I can't see it working.

bez

« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2005, 11:39:15 AM »
He wont score more than 6 goals this season.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2005, 05:32:38 AM »
He wont score more than 6 goals this season.

Possibly, but they'll all be against everton ;) hehe

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network