Author Topic: Olivias New Single - Twist It - sucks  (Read 622 times)

icebergslimIII

• 'G'
Olivias New Single - Twist It - sucks
« on: July 19, 2005, 10:55:26 AM »
Is it just me or is Olivia's new single Twist it totally whack? I mean the shit sounds like it was produced by some amatuers. Just sounds unorganized and sloppy. Who produced that shit? After hearing Yayo's pathetic attempt at a first single and now Olvia's,it's quite obvious that neither have any talent. I predict both of their albums flop. I'm willing to bet on Yayo's. Yayo can't rap and Olivia can't sing! I like Young Buck, but the rest of thoze niggaz aint got no talent.

Matty

Re: Olivias New Single - Twist It - sucks
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2005, 11:01:23 AM »
jelly roll produced it. co-sign though don't really think it's very good although i give it a bit of credit for having a distinctive sound, i'm guessing that was the idea behind the beat.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2005, 11:04:01 AM »
Yeah it sucks,reaaaaaal bad.Jelly Roll produced it,the only thing I like about the song is the beat in the chorus.That Cloud 9 song wit 50 was way better & it was appropiate for a single.Anyways,both of these bitches are gonna flop.But lol,in a recent Yayo interview he said he was gonna outsell Game,lol.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2005, 11:05:14 AM »
i dont even consider that piece of shiet music. i cant believe how wack banks has got since his album dropped.

jelly roll did that beat?! it sounds like that Nate Dogg track "Keep it G.A.N.G.S.T.A."
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2005, 11:06:14 AM »
that shit was wack saw the video yesterday looks like a Ashanti/Ja Rule video

We Fly High

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2005, 11:11:35 AM »
yup jelly roll production.. i dunno speaking to him, it didnt seem that he catered that song specifically to her, he had a whole cd made and i guess it was being passed around the g-unti circle.. and it somehow got down to olivia, and she picked it. its definitely doesnt sound like a jelly beat though, cos its like a pretty R&B beat.. jelly's shit usually hits hard westcoast style.

lloyd banks shit sucks hardcore though. what was that line "if fifty was here next to me, he'd be right there next to me" i was like what the fuck. but yeah i like how the beat switches up in the chorus though.

o well. as long as he reserves the hottest beats for west coast acts.. u aint heard notthin yet till u peep out Jday coming out soon. hottest jayo felony tracks, suga free, damn near everyone from th ewest.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2005, 11:59:19 AM »
That shits gonna flop.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2005, 12:13:53 PM »
Jelly Roll can do better than that listen to Christopher Williams' "Dance"  thats a dope cut

wcsoldier

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2005, 12:17:20 PM »
That shits gonna flop.
yep her only chance is to beef with some rnb chicks like A.Keys or Beyonce but it's not usual in this kind of music  ;D

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2005, 12:39:49 PM »
That shits gonna flop.
yep her only chance is to beef with some rnb chicks like A.Keys or Beyonce but it's not usual in this kind of music ;D

yeah that sounds dope!!!! wait to hear for dissin mary J. Blige cus dre has worked wit her more than olivia!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

ABN

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2005, 12:56:15 PM »
"if fifty was here next to me, he'd be right there next to me"
does he really drop that line? i´ve never really paid attention to this song but that shit deserves a "step your motherfuckin wack rap game up!!".

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2005, 01:38:00 PM »
I like this track, Banks' flow on it was good, and that line that y'all are talking about is "And if you don't see him with me, don't ask about Fifty, 'cause if he was here he'd standing right here"
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

ABN

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2005, 01:41:28 PM »
I like this track, Banks' flow on it was good, and that line that y'all are talking about is "And if you don't see him with me, don't ask about Fifty, 'cause if he was here he'd standing right here"
the line is still hella wack.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2005, 02:22:20 PM »

thats cuz you're a lil bitch
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2005, 02:26:35 PM »
a terrible song as i expected.
the only bright spot was seeing my boy ronnie artest in the video  ;D
but yeah the song sucked