Author Topic: China joins Blackwall street  (Read 388 times)

Thirteen

China joins Blackwall street
« on: July 21, 2005, 04:16:56 PM »
Sorry Kain but China has retracted statements about using nuclear weapons.... looks like they had a change of heart.... USA wins again

China Affirms 'No First Use' Nuke Policy By JOE McDONALD, Associated Press Writer
Thu Jul 21, 3:02 PM ET

BEIJING - China will not use nuclear weapons first in a military conflict, the foreign minister said Thursday as he tried to quell an uproar over a general's remark that Beijing might use atomic bombs against U.S. forces in a conflict over Taiwan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Foreign Minister Li Zhaoxing said China "will not first use nuclear weapons at any time and under any condition," according to the official Xinhua News Agency. Li said China has embraced that stance since it developed nuclear weapons in 1964, and it "will not be changed in the future."

Li made the comments to a group of academics from the United States, Japan and China, Xinhua said.

Beijing has been trying to reassure the United States and its Asian neighbors since Maj. Gen. Zhu Chenghu, a dean at China's National Defense University, told foreign reporters last week that Beijing might use nuclear weapons if U.S. forces attacked China in a conflict over Taiwan.

According to Xinhua, Li said the general's comment was "only his personal view."

The State Department on July 15 criticized the remarks as "highly irresponsible" and asked for Chinese assurance that it did not reflect official thinking.

China claims Taiwan, which split from the mainland in 1949, as part of its territory and has threatened to invade if the self-governing island declares formal independence or puts off talks on unification.

Despite its efforts at diplomatic damage control, Beijing also has reaffirmed its insistence that it will not tolerate formal independence for Taiwan — a step the mainland has said could lead to war.

Beijing said Saturday that China would "never tolerate Taiwan independence" and would not allow "anybody with any means to separate Taiwan from the motherland."

The three-sentence Xinhua report on Li's pledge Thursday did not mention Taiwan.

Li's comments came a day after Beijing angrily rejected a new U.S. government report that says growing Chinese military ambitions could threaten other Asia-Pacific nations.

Li said Wednesday that China is "not a threat to anyone" and is intent on "developing in a peaceful way."

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: China joins Blackwall street
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2005, 04:20:39 PM »
 "developing in a peaceful way."

USA doesnt win...the World does

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2005, 04:46:33 PM »
lol if they shoot missles at us, we got the patriot missles anyway.  now thats gangsta.  we could nuke them 10 times and we wouldnt get hit once.

Thirteen

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2005, 04:51:03 PM »
let's not forget the 7 carrier battle groups we have floating in the ocean, loaded with jets

the numerous bases we have between us and china. loaded with jets

the satillite technology, to see them fueling these massive missles

we'd be pretty fine

Diabolical

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2005, 05:06:09 PM »
I laughed at the title.

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2005, 08:57:19 PM »
I laughed at China's feeble attempt to prove their gangsta only to take things back like bitches. Now maybe they can go back to being quiet, unassuming little people who steal americans jobs for lower wages.

UAK

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2005, 07:36:48 AM »
Let's see them invade Taiwan  8)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2005, 10:59:47 AM »
I laughed at China's feeble attempt to prove their gangsta only to take things back like bitches. Now maybe they can go back to being quiet, unassuming little people who steal americans jobs for lower wages.

feeble? watch your power deminish as china grows america would lose any war with china, but if it stayed in taiwan i dunno

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Woodrow

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2005, 11:15:41 AM »
feeble? watch your power deminish as china grows america would lose any war with china, but if it stayed in taiwan i dunno

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Diabolical

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2005, 06:56:04 AM »

lol

blend

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2005, 07:06:40 AM »
The only people who gonna destroy america are americans.

E.G  Like the fuckers that put bad shit in your milk (recombinant bovine growth hormone ( helps cancer grow)) and bribe the the health organisatioins.

Plus any country that fires a nuke is definately gonna get nuked back, its sucide.

Thirteen

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2005, 02:02:38 PM »
The only people who gonna destroy america are americans.

E.G  Like the fuckers that put bad shit in your milk (recombinant bovine growth hormone ( helps cancer grow)) and bribe the the health organisatioins.

Plus any country that fires a nuke is definately gonna get nuked back, its sucide.

lol you heard about that cancer shit in milk too? me and a friend were talking about that the other day

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2005, 02:53:05 AM »
Im American, but you guys are complete fuckin idiots to think that China wouldnt be a FORCE if we were to go to war with them. I can guarantee you America wants NOTHING to do with a war with China. We might flex our muscles and be "tough" with a country like Iraq. But the US would not attack China unless China attacked us. We couldnt implement a draft strong enough to even equal half of their army. If the US was stupid enough to put ANY men on the ground, theyd be completely demolished there. You guys are like little kids who think theyre daddy is the toughest guy in the world! lol "my dad could beat up your dad!". Until your dad gets his ass knocked out...

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2005, 05:34:54 AM »
Im American, but you guys are complete fuckin idiots to think that China wouldnt be a FORCE if we were to go to war with them. I can guarantee you America wants NOTHING to do with a war with China. We might flex our muscles and be "tough" with a country like Iraq. But the US would not attack China unless China attacked us. We couldnt implement a draft strong enough to even equal half of their army. If the US was stupid enough to put ANY men on the ground, theyd be completely demolished there. You guys are like little kids who think theyre daddy is the toughest guy in the world! lol "my dad could beat up your dad!". Until your dad gets his ass knocked out...
exactly they've got 1/6th of the worlds population for fucks sake, secreative goverment, strong control over their population and the determination to fight to the end, whereas the only thing america has got going for them is advanced technoligy and could probably disrupt chinas economy but america could never successfully invade china an attempt like that would be suicide

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Thirteen

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2005, 07:13:20 AM »
poeple, please do a search of china's military capabilities. the majority of their equipment is from ww2 handed down to them from the russians, they are equipped with relics.

they have a million man army.

american war ships would sit off the coast of japan, launch jets and bombers and destroy china's navy and airforce with minimal casualties on america's side, crippling the ability of china to engage the war on any other front besides thier homeland. then with months of more missle strikes at key targets, china's army would be a sitting duck. we would have no need to invade. the loss of the war would destroy their economy and china would be set back a few decades

it' a fact we have 3 times china's military power. common sense leads me to believe that china doesn't stand a chance. but of course this is the perfect scenario with a war between just china and the us
« Last Edit: July 24, 2005, 07:15:06 AM by Benny Hill »