Author Topic: Why is the BAY AREA so WEAK??  (Read 936 times)

King Of L.A.

Why is the BAY AREA so WEAK??
« on: July 21, 2005, 10:59:24 PM »
everything coming outta their is trash and it just makes the westcoast look bad.

DAYUM

Re: Why is the BAY AREA so WEAK??
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2005, 11:03:25 PM »
i liked that Arsen and Mista Cane
that was the last bay area cd i had but i dont got it anymore

WestCoasta

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2005, 11:14:16 PM »
hahaha funny topic ;D, but a little harsh and out of context with the words :-\ haha
you could just be talkin about at the moment which could be true

you gonna catch it from some of these Bay fags on here
I got nothin but love for the Bay but some of these people from the Bay on here are really arrogant
and they think that there is nothin better than only Bay Area rap, shit pisses me off
you mention one thing and they come back sayin someone from the Bay is better
what pissed me off the other day had nothin to do with rap music
some dude from the Bay said So Cal chronic sucks and that we think we got it and that Nor Cal bud is the best ever
what a dumbass, you know he thinks the same way about his music too
I think the West Coast rap is the best, not fuckin Southern California or Northern, all together
I got a shit load of Northern Cali rap CD's, a ton
they always gotta one up on Southern Cali for some reason when we ain't said shit
I ain't talkin about the whole Bay, I'm just talkin to some of these lames on this forum from there
why can't it be California as a whole these dayz?
TOO MUCH HATING IN CALIFORNIA especially on DubCC

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2005, 11:22:16 PM »
i dont see how bay area rap sucks when there are tons of good artists from yukmouth to e40 and legends like too short and 2pac came out of bay area (yes i know 2pac was born on the east coast)

it just seems to me you really hate bay area music, every post i read on this forum from you was "bay area are fags" or "no good bay area rappers"

when in fact yukmouth is one of the best on the westcoast right now and he is from the bay, oh boy!

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2005, 11:30:01 PM »
i dont see how bay area rap sucks when there are tons of good artists from yukmouth to e40 and legends like too short and 2pac came out of bay area (yes i know 2pac was born on the east coast)

it just seems to me you really hate bay area music, every post i read on this forum from you was "bay area are fags" or "no good bay area rappers"

when in fact yukmouth is one of the best on the westcoast right now and he is from the bay, oh boy!

but thats not saying much then man, because yukmouth sucks.  like hes just another gangsta rapper, nothing special, he doesnt stand out, maybe to say he sucks is too harsh, but i dont wanna start no arguments, but i havent heard nothing out of the bay that ive liked, at least recently, its incredibly over rated, like that nigga mac dre, he wasnt good man, but once he dies hes like a legend out there.... i dont wanna turn this into i hate the bay so im gonna cut this short, but in all realness, who do they got that aint just as lame and corny as everyone else

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2005, 11:36:49 PM »

the bay aint like it useta be... its still some good cats out there

shit the dangerous crew( too short,goldy,ant banks,spice,n the rest of them niggas) need 2 get back 2 getha..them niggas was droppin bombs everytime they did sumthin....

WestCoasta

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2005, 11:42:36 PM »
ekardz has got it right
Yukmouth really isn't that great, yet the Bay says he's the BEST rapper out right now
that's just absolutely dick riding him and ridiculous, he ain't all that
it's such a bold and lame comment to make, get the picture, stop being yes men ::)

Suga Foot

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2005, 11:47:41 PM »
I think the bay area is like this:  you either get it, or you don't. 

It's like you either love it or hate it.

bigg sherm

• 'G'
  • shermhead4life
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2005, 12:07:01 AM »
the bay was on TOP of the cali rap game in the mid/late 90s.....theres good shit coming from both sides....but i prefer the bay over southern cali....but i havent really been checkin either side for anything anymore i find myself dissapointed with both ends of cali....and besides whats so great about southern cali??? allw e talk about on here is the same rappers we been talking about for 10+ years all teh new guys aint saying nothing new or fresh...the beats are stale and they cant put it down half as hard as the vets in teh game....but the vets arent even putting it down that tough anymore...

but there are so many classic albums out of the bay and northern cali i mean you got hands down classics by

e 40
dru down
mac dre
brotha lynch hung
rbl
jt/glp/san quinn
luniz
digital underground
2pac
richie rich
spice 1
mr doctor
x raided
the click
c bo
sicx
rappin 4 tay
jay tee
too short
mc pooh
andre nickatina
3 x krazy
celly cel
dubee
ray luv
young lay
mac mall
killa tay
lunasicc/luni coleone

the list can go on and on and if you cant find at least 10 hands down classics out of that list of rappers somthing is wrong with your ears....

just my 2 cents
Lookin For Some Cds? Email me with want lists: jci_98277@hotmail.com

[

King Of L.A.

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2005, 12:15:52 AM »
the bay was on TOP of the cali rap game in the mid/late 90s.....theres good shit coming from both sides....but i prefer the bay over southern cali....but i havent really been checkin either side for anything anymore i find myself dissapointed with both ends of cali....and besides whats so great about southern cali??? allw e talk about on here is the same rappers we been talking about for 10+ years all teh new guys aint saying nothing new or fresh...the beats are stale and they cant put it down half as hard as the vets in teh game....but the vets arent even putting it down that tough anymore...

but there are so many classic albums out of the bay and northern cali i mean you got hands down classics by

e 40
dru down
mac dre
brotha lynch hung
rbl
jt/glp/san quinn
luniz
digital underground
2pac
richie rich
spice 1
mr doctor
x raided
the click
c bo
sicx
rappin 4 tay
jay tee
too short
mc pooh
andre nickatina
3 x krazy
celly cel
dubee
ray luv
young lay
mac mall
killa tay
lunasicc/luni coleone

the list can go on and on and if you cant find at least 10 hands down classics out of that list of rappers somthing is wrong with your ears....

just my 2 cents

Besides 40 and Short, everyone on that list is irrelevant. classics my ass.

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2005, 12:17:42 AM »
Bout Yuk I agree he's a good Rapper but he is Limited to Gangsta Rap
he don't do anything else
« Last Edit: July 22, 2005, 12:24:56 AM by Wicked977 »

allfromtheIE

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2005, 12:19:47 AM »
the bay is poppin, shittin on la right now (next to game).  and thats real spit aint no hate.  Go to oakland, frisco, hit the streets, hit the cliubs, listen to the radio then go back to la and see what im talkin bout
IE

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2005, 12:24:28 AM »
fuck no Crooked I gots all the fire right now + Sly Boogy also Fear was unsignd hype Young Hoodie doing big things Quik bout to drop,Bishop just got a deal wit Aftermath,Spider wit G-Unit West & Game holding down the West + Tha Dogg Pound back The bay can't C Suthern Cali right now
« Last Edit: July 22, 2005, 12:29:31 AM by Wicked977 »

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2005, 12:30:49 AM »
Go to oakland, frisco, hit the streets, hit the cliubs, listen to the radio then go back to la and see what im talkin bout

TRUTH !!!!

Like adon said, you either get the bay or don't, no reason to cry about it. Either come get a taste of our world or don't. Simple as that.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2005, 12:42:16 AM »

e 40
dru down
mac dre
brotha lynch hung
rbl
jt/glp/san quinn
luniz
digital underground
2pac
richie rich
spice 1
mr doctor
x raided
the click
c bo
sicx
rappin 4 tay
jay tee
too short
mc pooh
andre nickatina
3 x krazy
celly cel
dubee
ray luv
young lay
mac mall
killa tay
lunasicc/luni coleone

just my 2 cents

Besides 40 and Short, everyone on that list is irrelevant. classics my ass.

WTF WTF WTF are you talkin about? Spice 1 4 Tay Nickatina 3 x Crazy..and almost everyone from the list are GREAT so don't be hating on Bay Oh you forgot about Zion I the best group from the Yay.
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia