Author Topic: David Wright Punks a Kid Yankee Fan  (Read 259 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: David Wright Punks a Kid Yankee Fan
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2005, 07:12:13 PM »
People will start recognizing Harden,Zito,Meyer as the new big 3.  They also have Blanton.  The staff might even be better than hudson,mulder,zito was in the future

Acgrundy

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2005, 08:01:27 PM »
A's up 11 to 8 right now in the bot of the eigth.  ^^^harden is a fuckin stud, he throws major heat.  streets is a dope ass closer.  I can't think of who meyer is, is he one of the new guys they got from the rockies?  I would replace him with haren in your list.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2005, 08:05:01 PM »
A's up 11 to 8 right now in the bot of the eigth.  ^^^harden is a fuckin stud, he throws major heat.  streets is a dope ass closer.  I can't think of who meyer is, is he one of the new guys they got from the rockies?  I would replace him with haren in your list.

i always get meyer and haren confused my bad.  Yeah I meant to say Haren.

Acgrundy

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2005, 08:26:07 PM »
and about doubting billy beane, I mean its hard not to.  who wouldn't doubt trading both mulder and hudson in the offseason?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2005, 08:33:43 PM »
and about doubting billy beane, I mean its hard not to.  who wouldn't doubt trading both mulder and hudson in the offseason?

He had to thats just the situation the As are in

Acgrundy

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2005, 08:59:58 PM »
I'm rooting for the yankees right now cuz they are playing the angels, and they are losing dammit!