Author Topic: BULLET LOCO IS OFFICIALLY OFF TREACHEROUS...  (Read 896 times)

YOUNGZERO

• Lil Geezy
  • GOD'S FAVORITE
BULLET LOCO IS OFFICIALLY OFF TREACHEROUS...
« on: July 22, 2005, 02:32:06 PM »
..... and 2 hours after he got off Treacherous, YOUNG BUCK hit him up and said "DON'T SIGN NO WHERE ELSE, WE GON' TAKE CARE OF THIS." Tonite... JAYO FELONY is in SAN DIEGO with a meeting with 50 CENT and EMINEM... and is officially going to join the ANGER MANAGEMENT Tour... How do i know all this... cuz my infamous self and Droopy were at CHOC's and DJ SILK'S studio last nite wit PIMPIN' YOUNG and DEF JEF kickin' it wit JAYO FELONY... right now, I'M TELLIN' YA'LL THAT BULLET LOCO IS THE HARDEST RAPPER OUT THE WESTCOAST PERIOD, END OF STORY... JAYO is NOT SIGNED TO G-UNIT YET!!! BUT G-UNIT IS ACTIVELY TRYING TO SIGN HIM.....

.....I KNOW SOME MORE SHIT, BUT I AIN'T SAYIN' SHIT ELSE EXCEPT.... JAYO STRONG ARMED HIS WAY OUT OF THAT TREACHEROUS CONTRACT AND TOOK HIS "IN DA TRENCHES" LP WITH HIM TO RELEASE SOMEWHERE ELSE WITH THAT 50CENT MACHINE..... I GOT SOME SHOCKING NEWS ABOUT THE RIFLEMEN TOO, AND IT INVOLVES 50 AND KURUPT..... BUT I AIN'T SAYIN' SHIT....

THIS IS STR8 FROM JAYO'S MOUTH.... BULLET HAD ALOT TO SAY ABOUT THE SNOOP "BABY BOY" ALTERCATION TO THE JAY-Z BEEF TO THE MITCHY SLICK BEEF.....

THIS WAS NOT AN INTERVIEW, WE WAS JUST KICKIN' IT WIT US AND TOLD US THIS SHIT HIMSELF.... MAN, HE EVEN HAD THE TIME TO GIVE US ADVICE ON HOW TO COME UP IN THIS RAP GAME.....

.......THIS IS A DUBCNN EXCLUSIVE..... DUBCNN EXCLUSIVE..... YOU HEAR ME.....

WESTSIDE

WestCoasta

Re: BULLET LOCO IS OFFICIALLY OFF TREACHEROUS...
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2005, 02:37:35 PM »
wow, big money involved no doubt

still, I gotta say it, Jayo sold the fuck OUT

it's just so gay..... G-Unit

many will wanna throw up when you hear Jayo Felony sayin "G-G-G-G-G-Unit!"

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2005, 02:39:19 PM »
best thing that could happen to jayo. fuck selling a few thousand copies on treacherous, he's way too talented for that. and anybody coming with this "i aint buying his album if its on g-unit" is straight up haters.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2005, 02:45:24 PM »

STFU please

props on the news
« Last Edit: July 22, 2005, 02:47:20 PM by tuker0 »

mauzip

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2005, 03:07:08 PM »
best thing that could happen to jayo. fuck selling a few thousand copies on treacherous, he's way too talented for that. and anybody coming with this "i aint buying his album if its on g-unit" is straight up haters.

YOUNGZERO

• Lil Geezy
  • GOD'S FAVORITE
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2005, 03:10:09 PM »
MAN... HELL NAW..... JAYO DESERVES THAT G-UNIT MONEY.... DON'T MATTER WHERE JAYO'S AT, HE'S ALWAYZ GONNA BE BULLET LOCO......

.....AND I REPEAT JAYO FELONY DID NOT GET JUMPED IN A BABY BOY TRAILER.... SNOOP WAS CHECKED BY BULLET LOCO....

..... WESTCOASTA, U WOULDN'T CALL HIM GAY IN FRONT OF HIS FACE..... HE'S THE REALEST RAPPER I'VE EVER MET, DUDE IS REALLY ABOUT WHAT HE TALKS ABOUT IN HIS SONGS AND REAL LIFE.....

SIGNIN' WIT G-UNIT IS LIKE WINNING THE LOTTERY.... THEY TAKE CARE OF THE ARTISTS.... AND G-UNIT IS MAKING THE RIGHT MOVES WHERE THEY GON' BE HERE FOR AWHILE...

......AND ON ANOTHER NOTE.... HE'S TELLIN' STYLES "NO COMMENT" ON THIS WHOLE SITUATION CUZ JAYO FELONY DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE INTERNET..... ALWAYZ TRYIN' TO GET THE BIG STORY LIKE A FEMALE REPORTER.....

..... AND BY THE WAY..... TUNE IN TO THE WEST UP RADIO SHOW..... I WILL SHOUT OUT DUBCNN....

ON XRADIO.BIZ...... WE'LL TRY AND GET UPDATED ON THIS WHOLE SITUATION FROM DJ SILK AND CHOC....

FIND US AT XRADIO.BIZ CLICK ON THE LISTENER MACHINE OR WHATEVER, AND CHANGE THE STATION TO HOLLYWOOD.....

WESTSIDE!!!

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2005, 03:13:18 PM »
Good for Jayo...and for the haters read my "Y'all Get On My Nerves" Thread

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2005, 03:18:15 PM »

Quadruple OG

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2005, 03:24:13 PM »
Riflemen album on G-unit? 

WestCoasta

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2005, 04:08:54 PM »

STFU please
why? cause I'm right? you know him sayin "G-G-G-G-G-Unit!" is extremely gay
oh, and let's everyone hop on the G-Unit bandwagon when Jayo's on now
you know you're the same fags that said G-Unit was wack, admit it
but in all honesty, congrats to that son of a gun, hell of a career move for him
just a few more times for y'all to get used to it.....

"Yeah, Jayo Felony, "G-G-G-G-G-Unit!"
"G-G-G-G-G-Unit!"
"G-G-G-G-G-Unit!"
"G-G-G-G-G-Unit!"
"G-G-G-G-G-Unit!"
"G-G-G-G-G-Unit!"
"G-G-G-G-G-Unit!"
"G-G-G-G-G-Unit!"
"G-G-G-G-G-Unit!"
"G-G-G-G-G-Unit!"  ;) :D :laugh:
boy it's hurting a lot of you guys huh  :'( :'(

Woodrow

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2005, 04:12:39 PM »
but in all honesty, congrats to that son of a gun, hell of a career move for him

"G-G-G-G-G-Unit!"
"G-G-G-G-G-Unit!"
"G-G-G-G-G-Unit!"
"G-G-G-G-G-Unit!"
"G-G-G-G-G-Unit!"
"G-G-G-G-G-Unit!"
"G-G-G-G-G-Unit!"
"G-G-G-G-G-Unit!"

Damn man, I didn't know he already recorded a song and you've heard it!!! Thats Crazy!

ABN

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2005, 04:24:13 PM »
i guess we won´t hear Game and Snoop on Jayo´s first single now. it´s good news for him from a business perspective but i don´t know if that´s the best move from an artistic perspective. but Jayo definently deserves some shine and some money. but peeps have to think that it´s a possibility that he´ll never put out shit on G-Unit coz first they gonna drop albums by Yayo,Olivia,Spider,Lloyd Banks,Young Buck GRODT OST,Mobb Deep,M.O.P. and whatnot. and by the time they´ve done that their flame could already be out. but if a G-Unit deal will make him happy then he should go for it coz he´s hella talented and he deserves some money and some plaques.

YOUNGZERO

• Lil Geezy
  • GOD'S FAVORITE
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2005, 05:10:07 PM »
U DON'T UNDERSTAND.... "IN THE TRENCHES" WILL BE OUT..... JAYO TOOK THAT ALBUM WITH HIM WHEN HE LEFT TREACHEROUS.... AND "IN THE TRENCHES" IS HIS BEST ALBUM... HE'S MAKING SOME REAL MUSIC....

WestCoasta

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2005, 05:28:32 PM »

"G-G-G-G-G-Unit!"
"G-G-G-G-G-Unit!"
"G-G-G-G-G-Unit!"
"G-G-G-G-G-Unit!"
"G-G-G-G-G-Unit!"
"G-G-G-G-G-Unit!"
"G-G-G-G-G-Unit!"
"G-G-G-G-G-Unit!"

Damn man, I didn't know he already recorded a song and you've heard it!!! Thats Crazy!
you know it man  ;)

i guess we won´t hear Game and Snoop on Jayo´s first single now. it´s good news for him from a business perspective but i don´t know if that´s the best move from an artistic perspective. but Jayo definently deserves some shine and some money. but peeps have to think that it´s a possibility that he´ll never put out shit on G-Unit coz first they gonna drop albums by Yayo,Olivia,Spider,Lloyd Banks,Young Buck GRODT OST,Mobb Deep,M.O.P. and whatnot. and by the time they´ve done that their flame could already be out. but if a G-Unit deal will make him happy then he should go for it coz he´s hella talented and he deserves some money and some plaques.
^^^ good point

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2005, 06:49:50 PM »
G-G-G-G-G-Unit!