Poll

Who do you like more ?

Prince
MJ

Author Topic: Prince or MJ  (Read 342 times)

Fonky Fresh

Re: Prince or MJ
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2005, 09:30:43 AM »
Ill pick Prince coz i cant support a dude whos changed his black face&whos rapin childrens tss

hes got too many bad sides to be the ONE ...know what im sayin
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2005, 09:45:51 AM »
i love michael, i think i need to check some prince, cause yall really praising him, any recomended songs? albums?>

DAYUM

« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2005, 04:40:05 PM »
i love michael, i think i need to check some prince, cause yall really praising him, any recomended songs? albums?>

just get his greatest hits or Purple Rain

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2005, 05:03:38 AM »

i cut 4 mike..

but nebody with sense knows he cant fuck with prince....

1999,purple rain,the black album,contoversy,prince,diamonds n pearls, for you...shits on all of mike's stuff imo..

michael aint shit without quincy jones...prince showed the world he can make it without his band..mike hasnt showed shit since him n quincy stopped doin stuff 2getha

prince, wendy n lisa(them 2 butch hoes made purple rain) >>> michael,quincy n paul mccartney

put mike ass in some highheels.. bet money he cant fuck with prince dancin...mike been doin the same dances 4 20yrs now somebody show that nigga how 2 whop,cabbage patch or 1,2 step or sumthin

get a girl..put on rock wit u, all i do is think of u, i cant help it or whatever slow by mike.. then throw on the beautiful ones,international lover,adore or nething slow by prince.. n see the reaction bet u get the panty draws fuckin with prince then u would wit mike

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2005, 01:16:11 AM »
MJ

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2005, 03:03:11 AM »

prince, wendy n lisa(them 2 butch hoes made purple rain) >>> michael,quincy n paul mccartney

wendy and lisa didn't make purple rain ...they only co wrote computer blue in which prince rewrote and rearranged

every thing on purple rain , the album, was written produced composed, ect, by prince except computer blue wich was co written by wendy and lisa , in the Movie purple rain , they had it where wendy and lisa wrote the song purple rain, but prince wrote that....when they were writing the movie they did that because Purple Rain was the strongest song, and prince wanted to make the film more dynamic....making the ending better where when he FINALLY listened to the tape wendy and lisa made in the movie it was the best effort from the band.  check the extras on 20th anniversary of Purple rain and wendy and lisa say this.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09