Author Topic: Rapp from Poland !  (Read 603 times)

rafsta

Re: Rapp from Poland !
« Reply #60 on: July 31, 2005, 03:18:28 PM »
Ha,I remember walking down the street next to the street where I live & these 2 dudes came from behind & pointed a knife at my stomache,they were actually touching my stomache wit that knife,crazy.They told me to give them my cell phone which I dont even possess & I was like I aint got a cell phone.Fuck,I didnt know what to think when I saw that knife.But yeah,Ive been through & seen alot of stuff here,especially exactly here where I live.The district or whatever you'd call it is actually the baddest in Szczecin,but thank God I actually live on one of the better streets.Not that dangerous compared to the other streets in the district.Niebuszewo,if you've been there then you know what Im talkin about.Good shit Captain.

i havent actually been in szczecin, i have no family there... ive been to lublin, krakow, jasztszebia gora, krasnystaw, zakopane, krynica, lichen warszawa etc... mainly south, south/east, only went north for 2 weeks, for that "kwasniewskiego dieta optymalna w jasztszebia gora" right on the sea...
Yeah I live here but I havent visited much places out of Szczecin.Ive been to Zakopane,Krakow & Ketrzyn & thats about it.

you should think about headin to the U.K... i set my friend up there from Poland, after 3 months he has his own car, he can travel about, going back to Poland is a breeze, making 70 pounds isnt hard, then all he has to do is bring back a few cartons of ciggies to pay for the plane flight... dont get me wrong, Poland is a beautiful place, and the people that i met are great, but opportunity in Poland really sucks, him as a university graduate couldnt do fuck all in Poland... He finished I.T and had to resort to picking strawberries in Germany for change. so you could imagine how he feels in the U.K earning 5.5 pounds per hour working 60 hour weeks...

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: July 31, 2005, 11:15:04 PM »
Yeah thats the sad truth :'( No matter where you work over here the payment usually sucks.My friend keeps on tellin me I should go overseas cause I know english very well.But you know,Im 18 & I dont really have any money to leave the country just like that.Very shortly Ill be going to work to Carrefour (I think you said you were in France so you'll know what that is) & Ill be going to school at the same time which is so fucked up.First of all Carrefour doesnt pay that much & secondly I gotta finish all these schools just so they wont take me to the army.I really dont know if I'll be leavin the country so I cant risk & for now while Im here Im gonna have to finish all those schools.Im not even the type of dude that has good grades or whatever,Im average plus maybe I will find a better job after finishing all these different type of schools.I'll be just saving some money from my job & then hopefully find a good offer for a job overseas or something.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #62 on: August 01, 2005, 12:22:07 AM »
Oh man, I'm dying. All these bastards from Europe are getting mad and writing paragraphs to thuglife defending their land. lmao @ polish rap

Go ahead flame me, its like 80% european in this bizzatch

daklhfslkfjhref awodi DCNAUrn ursch TwadSUt

what does that mean in polish

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: August 01, 2005, 01:06:20 AM »
You must feel pretty uncomfortable posting on a site where 80% of the members are european.As if someone forced you to post on this forum ::) Fuck outta here.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2005, 01:11:11 AM »
A po co duzo ludzi s?ucha ameryka?skiego rappu skoro i tak nic nie rozumi? ?? Bardzo ma?o polaków rozumie ameryka?ski rapp...
inch en asum es mera kunatsnera? angleren askem mart meban haskan te che dzher asats nera inch imast unen? 8)

rafsta

« Reply #65 on: August 01, 2005, 08:59:58 AM »
A po co duzo ludzi s?ucha ameryka?skiego rappu skoro i tak nic nie rozumi? ?? Bardzo ma?o polaków rozumie ameryka?ski rapp...
inch en asum es mera kunatsnera? angleren askem mart meban haskan te che dzher asats nera inch imast unen? 8)

what language is that ?

rafsta

« Reply #66 on: August 01, 2005, 09:19:16 AM »
Yeah thats the sad truth :'( No matter where you work over here the payment usually sucks.My friend keeps on tellin me I should go overseas cause I know english very well.But you know,Im 18 & I dont really have any money to leave the country just like that.Very shortly Ill be going to work to Carrefour (I think you said you were in France so you'll know what that is) & Ill be going to school at the same time which is so fucked up.First of all Carrefour doesnt pay that much & secondly I gotta finish all these schools just so they wont take me to the army.I really dont know if I'll be leavin the country so I cant risk & for now while Im here Im gonna have to finish all those schools.Im not even the type of dude that has good grades or whatever,Im average plus maybe I will find a better job after finishing all these different type of schools.I'll be just saving some money from my job & then hopefully find a good offer for a job overseas or something.

yeah i know carrefour, but i thought poland had le klerc ?...

if you want to work in a supermarket, then doing it in Poland youre wasting your time, i understand you cant leave due to studies, but if you work in Tesco in the U.K supermarket you will earn ALOT more... I think U.K is a good jump off point, it isnt expensive to get there, its just living there that costs heaps, but once youre working full-time you will get by easy... if you get a job that you enjoy, then so be it, but working at carrefour you could do the same in the U.K and actually be able to save some decent cash...

if you have a friend there, you should contact them when you finished your studies, if you find a job within a month you wouldnt need to save more than 700 pounds, thats to survive the first month and pay for rent etc...

plus in england there is work everywhere, in Cambridge i found a job within 2 weeks, my polish friend found one within 2 weeks aswell, and my mexican friend didnt have a visa so it took him about a month...

but by the time you finish your studies, things may improve in Poland, alot of people think that in 10 years, things will be looking alot better... my dad told me Poland is rich with natural recources, they have good exports also, but at the same time alot of thiefs and corruption...

w czasu Polska bedzie w pozycji co naprawde jej sie nalezy  :)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: August 01, 2005, 09:28:47 AM »

yeah i know carrefour, but i thought poland had le klerc ?...

if you want to work in a supermarket, then doing it in Poland youre wasting your time, i understand you cant leave due to studies, but if you work in Tesco in the U.K supermarket you will earn ALOT more... I think U.K is a good jump off point, it isnt expensive to get there, its just living there that costs heaps, but once youre working full-time you will get by easy... if you get a job that you enjoy, then so be it, but working at carrefour you could do the same in the U.K and actually be able to save some decent cash...

if you have a friend there, you should contact them when you finished your studies, if you find a job within a month you wouldnt need to save more than 700 pounds, thats to survive the first month and pay for rent etc...

plus in england there is work everywhere, in Cambridge i found a job within 2 weeks, my polish friend found one within 2 weeks aswell, and my mexican friend didnt have a visa so it took him about a month...

but by the time you finish your studies, things may improve in Poland, alot of people think that in 10 years, things will be looking alot better... my dad told me Poland is rich with natural recources, they have good exports also, but at the same time alot of thiefs and corruption...

w czasu Polska bedzie w pozycji co naprawde jej sie nalezy  :)
Nah I dont wanna work in Carrefour its just that I dont have a choice,wit the schools I finished for now,I cant get anything better plus people know me at Carrefour & they know how I work.Believe me,I'd definately wanna work somewhere else,its just that I havent got really anything to choose from.& the friend that told me to go overseas lives here,I dont have any friends overseas except for the people I know in Australia.So like I said before,for now,Ill be working & studying over here cause really,at the moment I just really cant leave the country,even if I really want to.Im just gonna have to wait & see & hopefully there will be a chance to get a job overseas.

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #68 on: August 01, 2005, 10:31:56 AM »
yo fuck studying ur a thug from the tough streets of Szczecin poland, u should become a rapper cuz rap is so big in poland and shit u be making million in no time, rap about all the times u got mugged but didnt do shit.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: August 01, 2005, 11:15:27 AM »
Yeah Im a thug alright,which I stated in which post again???Cant you answer some simple qeustions???Go get some education you fuckin moron.

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: August 01, 2005, 11:25:31 AM »
u obviously think ur a thug or hard or something just cuz ur from some poor place in poland, fuck poland how bout that. poland can eat a fat dick.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: August 01, 2005, 11:36:57 AM »
lol I can give a fuck what you say about Poland.I didnt call myself Thuglife (lmao!!!) did I???Go get yourself a real life,cause from what you've been saying in this thread I can tell you're lost kid.Thuglife,lmao,what a fuckin loser.You already got sonned by everyone replying to your ignorant posts & you couldnt come up wit any arguments to back up your statements.Yeah go sell crack,kill innocent people,be a thug or whatever.I'll quote Saigon who's actually been through all this gangsta shit or whatever you wanna call it & what he thinks about it:How smart is that???& thats only 1 sentence.I wont bother replying to your posts,you can say whatever you want.By the way,go get some education stupid motherfucker.lmao at this fuckin dumbass.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2005, 11:38:58 AM by Masta T »

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: August 02, 2005, 12:53:06 AM »
yeah ok buddy, like i give a fuck what u think, this is just some stupid website and ur just a fucking pussy european whos afraid to walk the streets at night cus u get no fucking respect

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #73 on: August 02, 2005, 01:28:04 AM »
LOL those wacky europeans *shakes fist in pity*

VIVA CALIFORNIA

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: August 02, 2005, 11:56:34 AM »
yeah...u fucking europeans are fruity