Author Topic: MC REN  (Read 726 times)

Okka

Re: MC REN
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2005, 06:04:42 AM »
he sounded dope as hell on Hell-Low

What's that shit haven't heard it? :D :D :D

Yeah, i would love to hear some new Ren shit and i though he was gonna release somethin soon?

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2005, 06:14:51 AM »
One the most underrated from the West
Hellla underrated, seriously.

ABN

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2005, 06:20:21 AM »
he sounded dope as hell on Hell-Low

What's that shit haven't heard it? :D :D :D

Yeah, i would love to hear some new Ren shit and i though he was gonna release somethin soon?
you aint heard Hell Low with Cube,Dre & Ren that was on War & Peace Vol.2? shit they even had a video for it and everything.

Rudki

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2005, 08:35:36 AM »
^ its Hello not Hell Low

tonyscarbones

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2005, 09:40:44 AM »
The Shit is off the new d.o.c. album, mc ren, cube, snoop, sixtwo on a dre beat that d.o.c. stole from dre's studio

ABN

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2005, 10:03:01 AM »
^ its Hello not Hell Low
says Hell Low on the back of my album ???

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2005, 10:51:42 AM »
his more recent guest features that i've heard have all been pretty tight... hello and chin check, the D.O.C. shit, some shit on the WC album, some song produced by fredwreck where he's with kurupt and i think xzibit.  i'd rather have him on bang bang than hittman or knoc.

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2005, 10:59:28 AM »
Ren wrote alot of early classics like "2 hard muthas" "Eazy Duz it" "Rutlhless Villain" "Nobody move" so you can't say he's not talented.
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

Tigre

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2005, 12:02:41 PM »
I'v liked every album from REN, been listening to "Ruthless for Life" the whole week... he is a good rapper, he has done some average cuts lyrics wise maybe, but his voice and flow have always been great.

I think it is better to slow down or retire than start making weak music... if he thinks it's time I'm cool with that decision.

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2005, 03:32:12 PM »

imho

shock of the hour shits on everything released in california since 2000

aint nobody in cali to come that raw..ion care u is..n that cd didnt have not 1 dre beat..

ren dont need dre... shit he acted a ass on that timberland beat on snoop's last meal..he killed that shit...

mc ren >> ya favorite rapper in california...

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2005, 03:39:40 PM »
The Shit is off the new d.o.c. album, mc ren, cube, snoop, sixtwo on a dre beat that d.o.c. stole from dre's studio

New? It's 2 years old and Jazzy Pha produced it.

soopa-man

« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2005, 04:46:19 PM »
damn ive been bumpin my MC Ren shit alot lately I would love to see him hook up with Paris for an album..after hearing that new P.E. album im like shit i wonder what Paris could do for Ren!!! it would be crazy!!!

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2005, 05:05:22 PM »

stole from dre's studio??? man where u get your info from??? thats a jazzie pha beat there is an og version of that track feat xzibit and not snoop check that out!

Mc Ren on Bang Bang that would of been tite!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Acgrundy

« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2005, 05:54:30 PM »
and critics like SGV and people like him, will express nothing but hate towards the rappers, and point out nothing but the lowlights of their second half of their career.

Why is my name on your mind? Hop off the dick.

The only time I "express nothing but hate" towards dudes who drop nothing but lackluster material is when homo's like you try to big them up like they're still ground breaking. It's a shock that I hurt you so much by clowning on MC Eiht a long time ago and you still ain't let it go.

I spoke the truth, and you were a perfect example of it.  quit getting butthurt, I didn't even say anything negative about you.  you do nothing but hate on spice 1 and mc eiht, that is the truth.  any rapper from the 90s that still raps, and you don't like anymore, you just hate on them.  and if mc ren dropped as many albums as spice 1 or mc eiht, I'm sure he would be making lackluster albums just as they are today, and you have nothing but hate for him too.  I don't undersatnd why you are taking offence.

SGV

« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2005, 06:51:51 PM »

I spoke the truth, and you were a perfect example of it.  quit getting butthurt, I didn't even say anything negative about you.  you do nothing but hate on spice 1 and mc eiht, that is the truth.  any rapper from the 90s that still raps, and you don't like anymore, you just hate on them.  and if mc ren dropped as many albums as spice 1 or mc eiht, I'm sure he would be making lackluster albums just as they are today, and you have nothing but hate for him too.  I don't undersatnd why you are taking offence.

Ras Kass, E-40, DJ Quik, U.G.K., 8-Ball & MJG, 3-6 Mafia, San Quinn... 90's Rappers,

I still bump all their music, including their new shit. You're an idiot.