Author Topic: Crooked I & The Realest To Record Drunk Driving Mixtape  (Read 443 times)

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Crooked I & The Realest To Record Drunk Driving Mixtape
« on: July 30, 2005, 03:37:11 AM »
You heard it right... Remember that track with Crooked I and The Realest that was floating around but never officially came out? Well the Dynasty Boss and the Omerta CEO are picking up where they left off and putting together Drunk Driving In My Glasshouse Vol. 1. This will be a 12-15 track mixtape, and the two have already started on it. Look for out to drop this fall and be onsale on Tha Realest's official site as well as other outlets.

And no, this is not gonna be some randomly put together project with some Realest songs and some Crooked I songs that you've already heard, every single track will be Crook and Real rapping together.

Shouts to Enigma from Omerta Ent. for the news!

Pffffffff ::) ...I don't consider this good news at all. I can't even understand that some people have nothing against The Realest but at the same time can't stand someone like Ja Rule. If there's someone who tries to rap like Pac, then out of all people, it's The Realest. Not only does he try to rap like Pac, but he tries to bring across the same flow, lyrics, delivery & style like Pac. Hell...he even LAUGHS the same way Pac did. Coincidence? Please...
But fuck it, I won't even waste more time on discussing him. I can't stand that dude, I'll leave it at that.

I'd rather saw Crooked I doing that project with Bad Azz & Techniec which was posted as news a few months ago...now that was something worth looking forward to.

The only good news about this The Realest/Crooked I collabo mixtape is that I'l get to hear new Crooked I verses, that's it.

(Source: Westcoastrydaz)

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Crooked I & The Realest To Record Drunk Driving Mixtape
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2005, 04:09:07 AM »
yeah why the fuck is crooked i wasting his time with the biggest 2pac bitter of all time?
it's beyond me...and i also remember an old crooked i interview where he was talking shit on 2pac bitters...i guess he got a change of heart.

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2005, 04:11:06 AM »

ok, you can go now
« Last Edit: July 30, 2005, 04:14:19 AM by Niyasin »

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2005, 09:16:46 AM »
i like realest raps, this is tight news to me

Diabolical

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2005, 10:49:08 AM »
Damn, this is bad news.

Definatly not tighter than a bowl of grits.

Acgrundy

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2005, 11:21:29 AM »
good news to me, I think realest is decent.  drunk driving in my glasshouse is a dope track, I luv that hook.

but dont' get too mad, because in the end, we all know whats really gonna happen....

NOTHING.  it won't come out.  they might record 2 songs together, and thats a big maybe.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2005, 06:53:50 PM »
good news

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2005, 08:20:52 PM »
good news but yeah Tha Realest needs to come out wit his own style

genevan

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2005, 04:38:04 AM »
about 12 people in the world care about the realest. making a mixtape with him ain't gonna bring nothing to crooked i. i mean, if he wanna do a mixtape with an unknown cat, at least do it with somebody that's good.

GREENEYES

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2005, 03:54:01 PM »
I DONT KNOW WHY BITCHES ARE ALWAY CRYING ABOUT THA REALEST TRYING TO BE PAC.. HE LOOKS LIKE PAC/HE SOUNDS LIKE PAC/HE LAUGHS LIKE PAC/HE GOTS PAC TATTOZ/HE WORKS WITH PAC'S HOMIES. WHO GIVES A FUCK HE COULD SPIT CLEANS VERSES. SO YES IMA COP THIS MIXTAPE. & BY THE WAY PAC IS GONE ,HES DEAD THERES NOTHING HE COULD DO ABOUT IT. :o 8)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2005, 03:57:17 PM by GREENEYES »

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2005, 04:02:48 PM »
i aint bothered wit hatin on tha realest, see how people dislike him n shit but oh well, anyway with the Drunk Drivin Mixtape id probably check it out, like CRAFTY said even if it does suck ull still get to hear some dope Crooked I verses..  8)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2005, 07:29:42 PM »
damn i didnt know the realest even coppied pac's tatts. what a fuckin stan. the manstream will never accept him. especially when he puts out a diss track to ja rule for trying to be like 2pac
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2005, 10:40:44 PM »
i want some crooked i solo tracks

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2005, 12:36:38 AM »
I don't dislike Ja Rule because he wants to be like Pac. I dislike him because he thinks he is a singer. Tha Realest is from Texas, and believe it or not, he sounds the way he does because of the southern twang in his voice. I can't comment on the laugh because yeah that sounds like biting to me, but it's just a laugh. His flow is actually southern as well. And how the hell is supposed to stop looking like Pac?

Anyways, I'm not gonna buy the mixtape because I don't really feel Tha Realest that much. I'll definately give it a listen though.

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2005, 04:22:37 AM »
how the hell is supposed to stop looking like Pac?

I guess not copying each and everyone of pac's tattoos would be a good start.