Author Topic: New Michael Jackson Picture + News+ What Jd & Missy Elliot Said About Him + BET  (Read 556 times)

RECOGNIZE187

yea...coz he is the biggest superstar in the world...and a living legend..

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^yup

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before

So then why did Scott Peterson get as much attention, and why did OJ get more?

WestCoasta

it's funny how the black community wants to so badly support a black guy who had surgery to make himself white  :laugh:

whatever though, do what ya gotta do!

Don Breezio

OJ didn't get more attention...I would say they were equal. And who the fuck is Scott Peterson?

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
it's funny how the black community wants to so badly support a black guy who had surgery to make himself white  :laugh:

whatever though, do what ya gotta do!

he got a skin desease, the reason he bleeched his skin is that he would look like a fuckin zebra or somethin if he hadn't done it.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!

OJ didn't get more attention...I would say they were equal. And who the fuck is Scott Peterson?

Are you fucking nuts? The fact that you do not who who Scott Peterson is tells me you don't even watch the news and therefore are out of touch with what is going on so I'll just leave the OJ remark for what it is; a stupid remark. I mean c'mon man. Maybe you aren't old enough to properly remember '94 through '96 but trust me that case was all over the place and it wouldn't go away. The MJ case wasn't all that big in the grand scheme of things.

RECOGNIZE187

shallow u r talkin bullshit!

MJ had international attention!Not only in USA,but all over the world!! i mean...england,germany...everywhere...80 year old people were watching the case!...the news...
i mean,no cameras in court...and still it had more attention then Iraq,sadam husein and every other news storys...OK!

...they had actors..everyday...1 guy was playing MJ and eveyrthing like it was real...

everything MJ does,has more attention than everything else!in all the magazines,tv.media!

If he would go out today,in public and said Hi to some people....next day u would have the news everywhere..."MJ WENT OUT LAST NIGHT,AND SAID HI TO SOME PEOPLE!
I mean, he went to bahrain in the middle of fuckin nowhere in Arabia...and u have the news everywhere...

SO STOP BEING AN IGNORANT IDIOT!!!!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2005, 09:36:50 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
shallow u r talkin bullshit!

This coming from a guy that said MJ owns all the Elvis Presley songs, and that Michael was the biggest star of the 70s. It's clear you can't see the world logically, so just stop it.
The main Elvis songs are owned by Sony/BMG, and saying MJ has a part of that is like saying MJ owns the Playstation. And 100 million the Jackson 5 sold include worldwide albums + singles, added to the 200 million album + singles MJ himself sold gives you 300 million. That is a long way away from the 1 billion albums + singles Elvis has sold.

SpawntaneusC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I pledge aligence 2 the West
Why would MJ demote himself by appearing on TRL like he's an up ad coming star. JD is a fool. Always has been.

For the record; if Elvis painted his body and shared his bed with children he'd be the victim of ridicule too. When John Lennon implied the Beatles were bigger than Jesus it was taken out of context and he was attacked by the media too.

The "black community" doesn't owe MJ shit. They can either like him or dislike him as if he were any other race. I'm of greek descent, if Jim Carrey or Jennifer Aniston were getting bashed by the media I wouldn't even think about banding together with other greeks to rally for them. I'd keep living my life like a normal person, and if I thought what Jim or Jenn did was stupid I would make jokes about it. God Damn stupid racism.
bUT THEYRE NOT BRO LETS BE REAL HOW MANY PEOPLE DO U KNOW THAT RIDICULE GREEKS THE WHOLE WORLD LOOKS AT US AFRICAN AMERICANS THE SAME WAY AND IM NOT JUST SPEAKING OF THE FEW (OTHER RACES) THAT HAVE 1 OR 2 BLACK FRIENDS
There's a new threat on the west and its about to hit Like the Quake in 94......

Kalloge Entertainment

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Why would MJ demote himself by appearing on TRL like he's an up ad coming star. JD is a fool. Always has been.

For the record; if Elvis painted his body and shared his bed with children he'd be the victim of ridicule too. When John Lennon implied the Beatles were bigger than Jesus it was taken out of context and he was attacked by the media too.

The "black community" doesn't owe MJ shit. They can either like him or dislike him as if he were any other race. I'm of greek descent, if Jim Carrey or Jennifer Aniston were getting bashed by the media I wouldn't even think about banding together with other greeks to rally for them. I'd keep living my life like a normal person, and if I thought what Jim or Jenn did was stupid I would make jokes about it. God Damn stupid racism.
bUT THEYRE NOT BRO LETS BE REAL HOW MANY PEOPLE DO U KNOW THAT RIDICULE GREEKS THE WHOLE WORLD LOOKS AT US AFRICAN AMERICANS THE SAME WAY AND IM NOT JUST SPEAKING OF THE FEW (OTHER RACES) THAT HAVE 1 OR 2 BLACK FRIENDS

I've heard quite few Greek jokes coming up. Is it as bad as being black? No, unless you live in Turkey, but that isn't the point I'm trying to make. The point is if you don't like a guy then you shouldn't stick up for him just because he shares your race, just like if you shouldn't put a guy down if he doesn't share your race.

J Bananas

`Everybody who wanna say something about me, good, y'all could say whatever y'all wanna say, there's nothing you can say about me at this point,

articulate