Author Topic: New Michael Jackson Picture + News+ What Jd & Missy Elliot Said About Him + BET  (Read 557 times)

RECOGNIZE187

i will always bring u the real MJ news!

1)
R & B producer JERMAINE DUPRI is urging his fellow African Americans to offer his future brother-in-law MICHAEL JACKSON all the support they can because he deserves more respect.

The Atlanta, Georgia-based mogul, who is dating JANET JACKSON, admits he was appalled with the way America's black population turned their backs on the King of Pop when he needed them most - at the height of his child molestation trial.

He says, "It's clear that Michael was set up... What's foolish about it is that our own community jokes about it (trial). If ELVIS (PRESLEY) were still alive, they would never let anything happen to him.

"What I hate about the black community is we don't protect our own... He's the only living legend that touched all our lives."

2)
JENNIFER LOPEZ's ex-husband CRIS JUDD is begging MICHAEL JACKSON to undertake another tour - because he wants to dance for him again.

The choreographer, who was a staunch supporter of the King of Pop throughout his child molestation trial earlier this year (05), was one of Jackson's dancers on his last tour and would drop everything if his pal hit the road again.

Judd, who is currently revamping a topless revue in Las Vegas, Nevada, says, "I had been dancing for a few years when I got the call to tour with Michael. It was a wonderful experience. I'd love to do it again."

But Judd, who met Lopez when he was booked to dance in one of her videos and became her choreographer, fears the trial may have taken too much out the reclusive superstar.

He adds, "I know the trial must have taken a lot out of Michael but I think he can bounce back. I haven't spoken to him since the trouble broke but I'd love to meet up with him again. I always knew he was innocent."

3)
Rapper Missy Elliott wants to help Michael Jackson kick start his music career, by giving him a post trial makeover. The star is convinced Jackson can make a comeback following his acquittal of child molestation charges, with her help.

She says: "I would give him some thugged-out braids, a wife-beater, a pair of jeans, and penny loafers. "I'd bring him back on some next-level kind of flavour.".

4)
If Michael Jackson took Jermaine Dupri's advice, he'd be on TV flaunting his acquittal instead of retreating from the public eye.

"I was him, I would have gone on `TRL' immediately and said look, `Everybody who wanna say something about me, good, y'all could say whatever y'all wanna say, there's nothing you can say about me at this point, no more than what just happened," said Dupri, who is based in Atlanta and is dating Jackson's sister Janet.

Jackson was acquitted in June on child molestation charges.

While other scandal-plagued stars have launched the comeback route with a teary-eyed interview with Oprah Winfrey or Barbara Walters, Dupri scoffed at the suggestion that Jackson should be remorseful.

"He don't have to do that, because he didn't do nothing wrong. Everybody else did something wrong but him. What did he do wrong? Why should he come back and cry?" Dupri asked.

And though some have doubted whether the pop star could make a successful comeback, Dupri says Jackson has a magical quality that will always keep people interested.

"If Michael Jackson came in this room right now, there would be no one in this room who could not stop looking at him. As long as you've got that power, you're never damaged," Dupri told The Associated Press in a recent interview. "He has that power over anybody. If people can't stop looking at you, you're so interesting to people, there's no way you can be damaged."

5)
His new greatest hits album is still in top 10 in england charts!

6)
Now Mike is chillin in Bahrain...he just bought a home in Bahrain!so for those people who are saying he is broke...i can just smile 

brand new picture! Mike is gettin' some in bahrain 

7)
MICHAEL Jackson has sold his first post-trial story to the new, U.S. version of Britain's OK! magazine for a whopping $2 million, sources say.

Michael Jackson, now living in Bahrain with his three remarkably light-skinned children, has given an exclusive interview and pictorial to the just-launched weekly that makes no bones about paying celebs for interviews and pictures. But because negotiations took so long, the Jackson cover will run after OK!'s inaugural Jessica Simpson cover, set to hit local newsstands today.

One source said, "Michael Jackson was given full approval over the interview, and the questions are very softball. He got to tell his side of the story the way he wanted to." The Jackson issue is to run next week.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2005, 06:41:02 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

RECOGNIZE187

here u can download the new Jermain Jackson interview...it was the special on BET
http://www.cmjfc.ca/videos/BET-VictoryVerdict.wmv
u must see this...including tito, Janet,...and u will see what the case was all about... great special!

peace

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Why would MJ demote himself by appearing on TRL like he's an up ad coming star. JD is a fool. Always has been.

For the record; if Elvis painted his body and shared his bed with children he'd be the victim of ridicule too. When John Lennon implied the Beatles were bigger than Jesus it was taken out of context and he was attacked by the media too.

The "black community" doesn't owe MJ shit. They can either like him or dislike him as if he were any other race. I'm of greek descent, if Jim Carrey or Jennifer Aniston were getting bashed by the media I wouldn't even think about banding together with other greeks to rally for them. I'd keep living my life like a normal person, and if I thought what Jim or Jenn did was stupid I would make jokes about it. God Damn stupid racism.

The Watcher

MJ should keep the hell away from Missy Elliot too
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Maxin in the Shade

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I'm of greek descent, if Jim Carrey or Jennifer Aniston were getting bashed by the media I wouldn't even think about banding together with other greeks to rally for them.

jim carrey greek?

im of greek descent aswell and i knew about jennifer aniston, but not jim carrey
Always talkin bout the cash he got, the little pesos for shows
And God knows his materialistic raps and wack flows
are like Stay Free pads, fake V.I.P. rappers get garbage disposed
Unrecouped for his flamboyance and reflection
He's leasin rentin and frontin
- Kool Keith 'Haters'

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm of greek descent, if Jim Carrey or Jennifer Aniston were getting bashed by the media I wouldn't even think about banding together with other greeks to rally for them.

jim carrey greek?

im of greek descent aswell and i knew about jennifer aniston, but not jim carrey

Upon being introduced to Jim Carrey I was always told his father was Greek. I think I even remember it being mentioned on his TV BIO, and his father looked real Greek, but now that I am looking for it I can't seem to find any confirmation. So maybe I'm wrong. In case I am, just replace Jim Carrey with John Stamos or Anthony Kiedis and it's the same thing.

Bomb-A®

MJ should keep the hell away from Missy Elliot too

hehehe ya...he gets joked about enough as it is

peace

KURUPTION-81

where is  Bahrain?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Sikotic™

Didn't JD diss the fuck outta MJ in the past?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

RECOGNIZE187

where is  Bahrain?
it's an island in one of the lands of Arabia...

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Didn't JD diss the fuck outta MJ in the past?

pussy is Good...thats all I can say

Diabolical

Why is JD saying African Americans should support him more and not all his fans no matter what race.
You know the people who complain about race are the first people to use it in another way.
Basically how can the public expect racism to disappear when people in the public eye still feel the need to use it for gain.

Soul Sanatorium

• 'G'
How can we measure how much support Michael actually received from African Americans throughout his trial?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
How can we measure how much support Michael actually received from African Americans throughout his trial?

We can't. Jermaine (Jackson) was just talking a bunch of shit because he was on BET. I wouldn't even be surprised if they told him to over play the race card.

"Modern day lynching"? What a bunch of shit. Every time a black guy makes the news for anything bad it's lynching according to those odd few racist blacks. The same odd few racist blacks that complain when Scott Peterson was in the news complaing about why the news gives so much attention to him but not the murders in the ghetto. True story. Someone actually said this to me. So if you do put a black guy on the news, it's racist against blacks. If you put a white guy on the news, it's also racist against blacks. Some people are just so fucked up.

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
it's true that mj was treated as unfairly as it gets but it ain't got shit to do with race, the media's shittin on him cause they know that's what alotta people wanna hear.