Author Topic: Anyone on dubcc play Golf?  (Read 122 times)

Don Seer

Anyone on dubcc play Golf?
« on: August 09, 2005, 09:08:02 AM »

I got a homie thats been buggin me to start up for ages..  so its happenin soon..

I was taught how to hit a ball years ago so my game is better actually getting to the green..
but my putting game is just as weak..

gonna try hitting the driving range with dude soon.. luckily my roommate (manager) here at work lives right near my friend and i can borrow his shit for now till we have our own.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Re: Anyone on dubcc play Golf?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2005, 10:43:20 AM »
yea..all my buddies are getting golf clubs..i believe im the only one left without a set

Only been hitting up par 3's...but at the driving range im awesome with the Driver, 3 wood,  and 7 wood..i can hit it straight lol

My putting game LICKS...sometimes i get 20 foot puts in somehow and my friends go "wow"...then i go the next hole have a 2 foot put for birdie and miss it lol
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2005, 10:33:08 PM »
yeah i use to play a lil bit, havent done for ages though.. use to have some funny times just chillin at the drivin range hittin a few golf balls n shit...

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2005, 05:04:18 AM »
I golf twice a week man....Its great.  I think I was 10 years old when I got my first set of clubs for christmas.  But I really enjoy riding around in the golf cart having beers with my buddys.

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2005, 06:40:07 AM »
cool.. i'm waiting for my homie to get his ass in gear so we can go driving range!

want to get some clubs but dont wanna splash out till i'm sure they'll be used

i'm lucky to have 5 golf courses within 10 miles of home..

plus a few driving ranges etc..
« Last Edit: August 10, 2005, 06:41:38 AM by Overseer »

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2005, 06:53:49 AM »
i used to play but i'm so out of practice now i dare not go on a golf course its too embarressing

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2005, 11:37:44 AM »
drviving range rocks my world, but i havent went in ages, maybe ill go this weekend.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2005, 07:16:20 PM »
I do, well I stopped in recent years but I played for a while, started about 6 years ago and stopped about a year ago.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2005, 10:16:24 AM »

well i've borrowed my manager's clubs.. and me and the homie hit up the sports fields at one of the local colleges and just hit balls up n down the field for a couple hours

we checked out a driving range since thats right near his house but he's a bit scared to go to the driving range until his skills are up they have a nice looking pitch n putt at the driving range too.. hoping to get out get more practice this week