Author Topic: New GAME interview from Allhiphop  (Read 734 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: New GAME interview from Allhiphop
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2005, 04:56:36 PM »
putting Em UNDER 50?

hey he was right about that. look how many artist 50 brought out: Lloyd Banks, Young Buck, Game, next up is Olivia, Tony Yayo, Mobb Deep, M.O.P.

who was Eminem brought out? D-12 (garbage), Obie Trice...yeah thats it
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

1980DRE

• 'G'
  • Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week...
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2005, 05:19:36 PM »
Man, I really like Game and want to see him succeed, but for real, he sounds real cocky and arrogant for someone whos only had one album. And to even mention Eminem and Stat Quo in conversation (putting Em UNDER 50?) just seems like he's kinda just lookin' for enemies that he can't afford to have right now. Just stop giving interviews and keep making music.

i agree, i wanna see him bring the west back but he's steppin on ALOT of toes doin so... i hope this interview is fake cause Em will rip his ass up with one verse...backwards!!!

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2005, 06:12:44 PM »
Man, I really like Game and want to see him succeed, but for real, he sounds real cocky and arrogant for someone whos only had one album. And to even mention Eminem and Stat Quo in conversation (putting Em UNDER 50?) just seems like he's kinda just lookin' for enemies that he can't afford to have right now. Just stop giving interviews and keep making music.

i agree, i wanna see him bring the west back but he's steppin on ALOT of toes doin so... i hope this interview is fake cause Em will rip his ass up with one verse...backwards!!!
yeah but if he did diss game about it he is pretty much telling 50 ...fuck you im better than you can you belive this guy....so its a iffy situation.....anyway nothing will happen between em and game ......if it did i would be REALLY shocked cause you know em be following anything DRE says...

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2005, 06:55:11 PM »
as long as he stays with Dre it's all good
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2005, 08:30:55 PM »
man gfba is one of my favs and soo is shyne he style reminds me of biggie

hope its shyne *fingerscrossed*

Jome

« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2005, 09:46:19 PM »
Think its shyne but aint he got a deal with def jam ?

He was dropped because his album didn't sell for shit, despite the jail buzz and the 50 beef, AND Just Blaze, Kanye West & Swizz Beatz on his album.  :-\
None the less, Shyne will boost his fanbase with 500.000 Game "fans" if he signs..

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2005, 09:55:51 PM »
I think he may have wored the rankin system that way coz Em left him off Anger Managment .. we all know at the end of the day that tour is eminems pet project and he would have had the final say regardless of 50s feeling on whether Game was to be on there or not ..

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2005, 03:11:05 AM »
I think he may have wored the rankin system that way coz Em left him off Anger Managment .. we all know at the end of the day that tour is eminems pet project and he would have had the final say regardless of 50s feeling on whether Game was to be on there or not ..

yeah but if he wouldve put game on the tour then 50 wouldve through another tantrum & refused to do the tour. and at the end of the day, 50 is bigger than game
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2005, 05:37:25 AM »

Yeah, my thoughts exactly.
And I found it pretty stupid of him to say that the Young Gunz album cover is disrespectful because of the Run-DMC style, but at the same time Game's album cover with his son - which reminds everyone of the Biggie cover - should be considered cool. Come on now...

thechoice2

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2005, 06:02:38 AM »
Actually I thought he was putting Em a level below Dre not 50 but everyone else below 50

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2005, 02:05:06 PM »
putting Em UNDER 50?

hey he was right about that. look how many artist 50 brought out: Lloyd Banks, Young Buck, Game, next up is Olivia, Tony Yayo, Mobb Deep, M.O.P.

who was Eminem brought out? D-12 (garbage), Obie Trice...yeah thats it

Yeah, but if we're comparing generally: Em >>>> 50. Better MC, and more successful musically (I'm sure Em has sold more records worldwide than 50 Cent had). Plus, doesn't 50 always give it up for Em in interviews? Its clear that 50 Cent has a lot of respect for him and after all, Eminem is still one of 50's 'bosses'.

I like Game's music, but I dislike the way he flip-flops on issues and artists. Yayo was right to clown him in that MTV interview when he pointed out that Game went from referring to G-Unit as ''an East Coast NWA'' to ''G-Unot'', praising Banks for ''killing everything on the streets'' to calling him a bitch, saying he would take a bullet for Young Buck, and now this statement towards Eminem: one minute Game's on Westwood here in the UK calling him one of the greatest MC's alive, now you're going to place him BENEATH your new-found enemy. Seems pretty messed up to me.

Please Game, give the beef a rest for a while. In some ways, I respect 50 a little more for being able to leave it alone - especially since we already know that no good can come from such drama.

"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One