Author Topic: Pimp My Ride For Under A Grand featuring your host Sikotic  (Read 474 times)

Sikotic™

Pimp My Ride For Under A Grand featuring your host Sikotic
« on: August 10, 2005, 02:48:21 PM »
So I got this 93 Audi 100 CS Quattro. It was white but the paint job was terrible and one of my rims were messed up because some asshole decided to remove a piece of it. Anyway's here's some pictures of it:

Back in May, I came back to my car after a day of classes. I go into the parking garage at CSUN and I find this wonderful surprise:

Some motherfucker plowed into my car, knocking off the side molding, completely shitting all over my car. How was I gonna pull bitches with a bucket like this? I couldn't wait for Mr. X to the Z or West Coast Customs to make bubbles come outta my muffler and shit liek that, so I took matters into my own hands.

I got this fuckin crazy deal on some rims for my car. Replaced my shitty rims with those and so now my car sits lower which is dope.

Then, I found a replacement door for cheap. Got that shit installed. The thing was, the fuckin door was green, so I got a white car with one green door.

Since that can't happen, I took it to this One Day Paint shop. The guy happened to be a friend of my fathers so I got a really dope deal on the paint job which included inside the hood, trunk and doors. They took all the dents out too, and there were alot from the previous owner. It's amazing what a fuckin paint job can do for your ride. Instead of paintign the car white again, I got the color change and turned it black which looks so much better on that car in my opinion (and hell, only my opinion matters on this one).

Next day, I took the car to tint the windows. Got dark ass tints for the back windows and slightly lighter tints for the fromt windows. The ride is all black now, it looks so dope at night. I got some new plate frames and vanity frames from a dealership in Van Buys too, which was expensive as fuck, but I didn't wanna settle for substitutes. Here's some pics:

Seriously, at night is when I enjoy driving this because it looks so good then.

Next steps to pimpin' my car out is get the Xenon lights so I can be a dick and blind oncoming traffic. Then I'm gonna get this new Pioneer stereo head that gets satelitte radio, plays mp3/wmv, and works with the iPod.

I'm lookin into some DVD players too, but I don't think that shit is really necessary.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2005, 03:26:48 PM by -Sikotic- »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Seer

Re: Pimp My Ride For Under A Grand featuring your host Sikotic
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2005, 02:51:11 PM »
dope!! shit looks way better!

night.. i love my car at night.. black cars look so phat in the dark... mines metallic black n it sparkles.. so dope..

after some mechanical probs i've had only thing i'm short of is rims now.. would like to rework the ICE some point too..
not in a hurry to waste money though.. i'm tryin to stack..

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2005, 02:52:54 PM »
dope!! shit looks way better!

night.. i love my car at night.. black cars look so phat in the dark... mines metallic black n it sparkles.. so dope..

after some mechanical probs i've had only thing i'm short of is rims now.. would like to rework the ICE some point too..
not in a hurry to waste money though.. i'm tryin to stack..

Yeah black cars look great. When I got the tints it just made it even better. Hopefully the cops won't pull me over  :-\

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2005, 02:58:20 PM »

depends what u tinted.. over here windscreen and front side windows are a no-no.. other windows dont matter.. not sure about the rears tho..

btw those rims look familiar.. they from a golf or bora?

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2005, 03:16:19 PM »
No they're for Audi, but Audi and VW are under the same unbrella so there might be the same design for a Gold or Bora.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2005, 03:22:22 PM »
damn, UNDER A G???

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2005, 03:24:11 PM »
damn NICE...im finally getting a car with the month...probably be some shitty ass car...but i'll pimp it out
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2005, 03:32:57 PM »
Wow you really improved the look of it just by changing the color.

PLANT

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2005, 03:35:27 PM »
thata boy

SGV

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2005, 03:51:43 PM »
Good job Mad Mike!

-

DAYUM

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2005, 03:54:37 PM »