Author Topic: R U A Freak in bed?  (Read 500 times)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
R U A Freak in bed?
« on: August 10, 2005, 11:48:29 PM »
wats da kinkiest/freakiest shit youve done in bed wit a gurl.

mine was lots of things but to name a few..

i got tied to the bed post wit a pair of shoe laces twice cuz i ended up breakin the first one cuz i coodnt take the teasing anymore but ended up breakin the second one too.

i like man handlin bitches in bed like toss them around, slap them, pull the shit out their hair (for some reason they always like it... go figure) i once accidently chocked my Ex cuz i had my forarm/elbow on her throat and i wasnt aware of it till i noticed she wasnt breathin lol shit was fun but then she came to chokin and tearing at the eyes

i also handcuffed my Ex to the headrest of her car and did take it off the whole time i was fuckin the shit out of her then wen i did take it off i ended up gettin cuffed LOL

wats ur story?

btw i have a sayin... "Freaks of a feather flock together"

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

Re: R U A Freak in bed?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2005, 11:59:35 PM »
i took my underwear off in a public pool and peed ;D

WestCoasta

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2005, 12:00:35 AM »
damn Hopar u a FREAK, but for real, keep fuckin dem bitchez the hard way homie  8)

I'm the dick-'em-down king, they call me on the celly and I let it ring, and they prepare they ass for the ding-ding

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2005, 12:01:19 AM »
i took my underwear off in a public pool and peed ;D
wat does that have to do wit the opposite sex?

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2005, 12:02:09 AM »
damn Hopar u a FREAK, but for real, keep fuckin dem bitchez the hard way homie  8)

I'm the dick-'em-down king, they call me on the celly and I let it ring, and they prepare they ass for the ding-ding
thanx

and dats the way it shood be man

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2005, 12:31:40 AM »
wats da kinkiest/freakiest shit youve done in bed wit a gurl.

mine was lots of things but to name a few..

i got tied to the bed post wit a pair of shoe laces twice cuz i ended up breakin the first one cuz i coodnt take the teasing anymore but ended up breakin the second one too.

i like man handlin bitches in bed like toss them around, slap them, pull the shit out their hair (for some reason they always like it... go figure) i once accidently chocked my Ex cuz i had my forarm/elbow on her throat and i wasnt aware of it till i noticed she wasnt breathin lol shit was fun but then she came to chokin and tearing at the eyes

lolol, hopar your a funny man, a freak but still a funny man... Duno if id be up for posting shit saying i got tied up wit shoe laces etc and where the hell you get some handcuffs from then ay?? lol...
i aint up for no sick kinky shit like you but i got agree wit tha agessive nature wit a bird, fo'sure though treat the hoe mean, keep the hoe keen...  8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2005, 12:38:54 AM »
Damn choking til she stops breathin'? I never knew you had those rapist tendacies in ya lol jk
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2005, 12:57:44 AM »
Damn choking til she stops breathin'? I never knew you had those rapist tendacies in ya lol jk
lol i was unaware of her Uncounsiousness
« Last Edit: August 11, 2005, 01:06:36 AM by Da WCC Hopar! »

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2005, 01:06:34 AM »

lmao @ this dudes facial expression.

rafsta

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2005, 01:13:38 AM »
never done any of that tying up shit... but i've gotten my girl to wear costumes n shit... but i just prefer hot lingirie the best...

the freakiest shit ive done is had sex in a change-room in some surf-shop, and fucked on a beach too...

rafsta

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2005, 01:22:45 AM »
i've gotten my girl to wear costumes n shit

Ok, that doesn't make you a freak.. that's more along the lines of psycho/disgusting.... having your girl dress up as Spiderman and shit...

lol nah, just guerilla suits n shit man...

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2005, 01:30:17 AM »

Ok, that doesn't make you a freak.. that's more along the lines of psycho/disgusting.... having your girl dress up as Spiderman and shit...

Gorilla or Guerrilla? I don't know what's worse... you wanting to fuck an ape or 50 Cent... either way, you're a Mauzip.. I mean fag
lol

rafsta

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2005, 01:41:07 AM »

Gorilla or Guerrilla? I don't know what's worse... you wanting to fuck an ape or 50 Cent... either way, you're a Mauzip.. I mean fag

oops i meant gorilla...

rafsta

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2005, 02:03:39 AM »

oops i meant gorilla...

Oh ok.. what was I thinking by assuming that you would want to fuck a guerrilla... when you obviously meant gorilla, which is quite normal.... IF YOU'RE AN APE-FUCKING FREAK

hey hey !! no need for name calling... whats wrong with fuckin an ape anyway ?

IzUwitIt

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2005, 02:08:13 AM »
lmao
mania classic threads keep showin up round here