Author Topic: 50 catchin feelings at ny show?  (Read 310 times)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
50 catchin feelings at ny show?
« on: August 12, 2005, 11:14:58 AM »
50 can't manage his anger or his pain. According to his mixtape song, 50 runs New York. However, the crowds at both of his recent Madison Square Garden concerts seem to disagree. Both nights, the G-Unit general visibly grew disappointed when the jam packed arena didn't scream or raise their hands at his every command. During both shows, the audience responded with lazy yells when 50 asked them if they were down with G-Unit. Surprisingly, a good amount of the NYC audience screamed when the rapper asked them if they were down with G-Unot. 50 then told G-Unotters to instead "buy Game's album, and go make me rich." He then proceeded to insult fans, referring to a front row concert-goer as a "monkey-looking motherfucka." Stunned by the lack of crowd participation, 50 even got teary-eyed and continued to complain a few more minutes before resuming the show. Though 50 had the hometown advantage with appearances by G-Unit, Mobb Deep, and M.O.P., his NYC fanbase was nowhere to be found.

Meanwhile, the Garden shooked with excitement during Eminem's set. The lyricist segued his songs with numerous gags, called Britney Spears' husband Kevin "Faggotline" and admitted he was trying to patch things up with ex-wife, Kim Mathers as he poked fun at clingy Mariah Carey. Even D12, Stat Quo and Obie Trice, who were part of Slim's set, received a resounding cheer. Still, Young Buck stunned the Garden when he brought out Mase and Busta Rhymes during his set. Interestingly, 50 and Eminem didn't come out for each other's sets or perform any songs together.

http://www.sohh.com/thewire/read.php?contentID=7413

lol  :D

WestCoasta

Re: 50 catchin feelings at ny show?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2005, 11:31:00 AM »
^^ LOL!

that shit was funny, what a pussy, this fad for the wannabes and little girls is sloooooowly goin down

what a lame, he can't even sell out the arena and a lot there weren't there for him!  :laugh:

Kevin "Faggotline"  hahahahaha

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2005, 11:44:27 AM »
lmao at 50 ;D & before Eminem calls anyone a faggot he should look in the mirrior first.

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2005, 11:52:46 AM »
I hope 50's days are numbered and one day he breaks down and Mobb and MOP realize he's a bitch and leave G Unit.

wcsoldier

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2005, 12:04:44 PM »
50 is on top now but he gonna learn soon that nobody is untouchable. He can't be arrogant like that, talking shit about his own city and waiting for love. Plus why waste money to see him live when he's the worst at that. Anyway can't wait for the Yayo flop, coz this gonna flop without a doubt . About Em I still wonder how a supposed adult who is 32 can act like that  ???

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2005, 01:12:59 PM »
Changes are being made at this time..lol.   Eventually, nobody is going to his g unit concert.lol. :laugh:
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2005, 02:13:12 PM »
lol you know you fucked up when your own city don't like you
& NY going crazy when he say G-Unot is  :o cuz they asually hate on anything Cali

Caution2006

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2005, 02:59:24 PM »
& NY going crazy when he say G-Unot is  :o cuz they asually hate on anything Cali

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2005, 03:04:34 PM »
where is jome answer to this saying to not believe anything coming outta sohh??

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2005, 03:40:16 PM »
LOL..yeah..i hear ya..lol.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2005, 04:14:58 PM »
there is a good chance it is fake. i got this from boxden and no1 has confirmed if it has happened or not. so im guessing its fake.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2005, 04:50:33 PM »

haa!

i wonder if eminem & 50 got problems now. i wouldnt be surprised, 50 been cryin like a lil bitch & disrespecting dre and aftermath

eminem called someone a faggot but he dresses like a woman in every video? WOW
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Jome

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2005, 09:35:34 PM »

The Source holds more weight than Sohh.

wcsoldier

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2005, 10:46:36 PM »
there is a good chance it is fake. i got this from boxden and no1 has confirmed if it has happened or not. so im guessing its fake.
it seems http://www.ballerstatus.net/news/read/id/22273967/