Author Topic: How do you sleep?  (Read 329 times)

J Bananas

How do you sleep?
« on: August 12, 2005, 04:17:06 PM »
On your back? Side? Stomach? I used to sleep on my back but the last couple years I've been on my side. Some psychologists say this is from inner stress or insecurities. Do you notice the difference between a nights sleep on your back and on your side?

Suga Foot

Re: How do you sleep?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2005, 04:52:05 PM »
I dunno but I wake up on my back lookin like a sundial

mauzip

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2005, 06:15:21 PM »
I fall asleep on my side and I wake up on my bacc.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2005, 11:38:30 PM »
Now that you mention it....I do remember sleeping on my back when I had a good day...and I`ve been sleeping on my side lately and I haven`t been having good days, and I`ve been stressed...

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2005, 11:59:03 PM »
I dunno but I wake up on my back lookin like a sundial

Hahahaha! ;D

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

rafsta

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2005, 03:12:03 AM »
yeah sleeping on the side you end up in the fetal position... i guess it could symbolise psychological stress, everything your body goes through, your mind goes through aswell...

like chucking a shit, when you chuck a shit at the same time your brain shits out stupid shit youve been thinking about...

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2005, 04:50:06 AM »
yeah sleeping on the side you end up in the fetal position... i guess it could symbolise psychological stress, everything your body goes through, your mind goes through aswell...

like chucking a shit, when you chuck a shit at the same time your brain shits out stupid shit youve been thinking about...

I guess that means your chucking a shit right now.

rafsta

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2005, 04:58:54 AM »

I guess that means your chucking a shit right now.

lol, i shouldve seen that comin  ;D

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2005, 05:26:58 AM »
on my stomach kinda fetal facing left or right.. when i'm trying to get to sleep i swap sides a lot..

i found this article from the BBC..   called "Sleep position gives personality clue"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3112170.stm

sounds like i'm a bit of all apart from Soldier  + freefall...

rafsta

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2005, 06:01:53 AM »
you know the cliche chalk outline they have in movies ? thats how i sleep  8)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2005, 09:32:00 AM »
i sleep on my back or my side, never on my stomache its really bad for my back if i do

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2005, 09:39:14 AM »
wow that actualluy quite accurate i got 3 positions i use

Starfish (5%): Lying on your back with both arms up around the pillow. These sleepers make good friends because they are always ready to listen to others, and offer help when needed. They generally don't like to be the centre of attention.

The yearner (13%): People who sleep on their side with both arms out in front are said to have an open nature, but can be suspicious, cynical. They are slow to make up their minds, but once they have taken a decision, they are unlikely ever to change it.

The Foetus: Those who curl up in the foetus position are described as tough on the outside but sensitive at heart. They may be shy when they first meet somebody, but soon relax.
This is the most common sleeping position, adopted by 41% of the 1,000 people who took part in the survey. More than twice as many women as men tend to adopt this position.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2005, 09:57:49 AM »
i sleep with your mom to my right

Don Seer

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2005, 11:04:53 AM »
you know the cliche chalk outline they have in movies ? thats how i sleep  8)

doin the runnin man? lol

Thirteen

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2005, 11:26:11 AM »
i usually sleep like a corpse...on my back with my hands folded across my chest...

or when i get my room cold enough, in the curled up position facing away from the window