Author Topic: Fuckin got pulled over....DAMN IT...speeding on my BIKE  (Read 494 times)

E. J. Rizo

Re: Fuckin got pulled over....DAMN IT...speeding on my BIKE
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2005, 12:31:01 PM »
the bitch was rude too.....pulls up  next to me on his bike and he hits my cut off switch and takes my keys out of my ignition and tosses them on the floor.....and additude the whole time....he then goes to insult my bike....he was like and by the way ... that stupid pipe that you put in i would take it off its stupid.  but yeah and should i mentiong i was in slacks and a dress shirt so its not like i looked or portraited a fuckin criminal.....he treated me as if i was going to fuckin kill someone.....i was doing "47" because i was going around a car so i accelerated around him.....but i was really going about 40 the whole time and it was a 35 zone......he just pulled me over cause i was on a bike i think......because if it was a car doing that he would have not treated it like he did....

by the way this all happen on my fuckin lunch break
« Last Edit: August 13, 2005, 12:51:32 PM by E. J. Rizo »

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2005, 12:49:13 PM »
fuck the police. they are good for nothing in my city.

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2005, 01:16:23 PM »
the bitch was rude too.....pulls up  next to me on his bike and he hits my cut off switch and takes my keys out of my ignition and tosses them on the floor.....and additude the whole time....he then goes to insult my bike....he was like and by the way ... that stupid pipe that you put in i would take it off its stupid.  but yeah and should i mentiong i was in slacks and a dress shirt so its not like i looked or portraited a fuckin criminal.....he treated me as if i was going to fuckin kill someone.....i was doing "47" because i was going around a car so i accelerated around him.....but i was really going about 40 the whole time and it was a 35 zone......he just pulled me over cause i was on a bike i think......because if it was a car doing that he would have not treated it like he did....

You should report his ass. That's completely uncalled for and abuse of authority. With all my cop experiences, I've had a respectable officer so I can't complain, but that's fucked up.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2005, 01:18:46 PM »
i got bulled over on a bicycle, i didnt get a ticket though. i was riding 15ft off of the shoulder on the wrong side of the road

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2005, 04:44:54 PM »

you could report his ass for being rude..but you still were speeding..he just handled it wrong..you deserved the ticket
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2005, 05:36:14 PM »
shit you know that cop was just hating

Doggystylin

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2005, 11:54:07 PM »
wait so when you say bike you dont mean a bicycle but a motorcycle, man change your pity expecting topic, your makin it sound like you were on a bicycle

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2005, 12:26:28 AM »

u must have been peddaling pretty fast for him to pull u over

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2005, 09:49:52 AM »
not as bad a couple of weeks ago, police pulled into my drive IN MY FUCKIN MANOR after i parked and wanted to breathalise me and shit and tried to make out i was speeding too, i was driving fast but about 20 mph under the limit. basically there is a double round about at the bottom of my hill which is national speed limit (60mph) its pretty much impossible to do that in car so they didn't really have any right to bust my balls. plus it was like 2 in the morning i might understand if they saw me when i do it during the day when there actually other cars on the road....when he got out he had a bad attitude like you know how fast you were going n that asked to smell my breathe and i hadn't drunk a drop all day but still wanted to breathalise me but they couldn't find the tube so he just told me not to drive if i've been drinking or smoking (i was quite high at the time) and then they went off he seemed a bit annoyed he couldn't do anything to me.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2005, 09:55:41 AM »
the other funny thing that happenned a few months ago I was on my lunch break and felt like going for a run so i park my car up and started out on my run, i didn't get further than 50 meters before a police transit with the blue flashing lights going pulls up by me questioning why i'm running away from my own car i showed them id n shit its took them 10 minutes to fuck off

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2005, 10:06:53 AM »
wait so when you say bike you dont mean a bicycle but a motorcycle, man change your pity expecting topic, your makin it sound like you were on a bicycle
im riding a street bike not a bicycle...lol....here are some pics

this is the pipe i put into the bike

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2005, 10:41:44 AM »
^nice

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2005, 10:46:09 AM »
nice bike man. id love to have a bike except the roads are shit in tucson and too many idiots driving on the road.

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2005, 12:36:21 PM »
How much did that bike cost you?

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2005, 08:51:49 PM »
$8,900 out the door...