Author Topic: SGV Stop Stalking me....  (Read 279 times)

E. J. Rizo

SGV Stop Stalking me....
« on: August 28, 2005, 05:41:40 PM »
 :beer:

BigBDrugStores

Re: SGV Stop Stalking me....
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2005, 07:10:39 PM »
???

SGV

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2005, 08:09:09 PM »
I was already 3 or 4 drinks in by the time you got there with the wife.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2005, 08:14:08 PM »
I was already 3 or 4 drinks in by the time you got there with the wife.
fool i was faded i was already 3 of the big adios in aswell and that wasnt the wife....lol...just a friend  ;)

DAYUM

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2005, 08:18:20 PM »
did yall meet up to have sex  ;D

im jk sgv dont get hurt

SGV

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2005, 08:18:56 PM »
fool i was faded i was already 3 of the big adios in aswell and that wasnt the wife....lol...just a friend  ;)

;D

Did you see that tall ass white girl and little Mexican chick go at it? Shit was hilarious.

A.G. only you think about two men having sex.

DAYUM

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2005, 08:21:14 PM »

;D

Did you see that tall ass white girl and little Mexican chick go at it? Shit was hilarious.

i thought pink was a man  ???

SGV

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2005, 08:23:39 PM »
Like I said... Only you think about two men having sex.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2005, 08:30:17 PM »

;D

nah i really dont remember to much.  i was kinda distracted the whole night....and we left the car and waited for my homie and the girl he was with there like at 1am...........and that place is fuckin huge but im there alot....have you ever been to the one in hollywood?....for all of those that are wondering by the way it is saddle ranch at universal city walk but only like 5 percent of this board can even go there...lol....21 and over

UAK

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2005, 08:36:19 PM »
for all of those that are wondering by the way it is saddle ranch at universal city walk

Were you guys working there ? yeeehaaa bitches  ;D j/k

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2005, 09:42:04 PM »
I can kick it outside     :D

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2005, 05:18:02 AM »
??????
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

SGV

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2005, 09:21:12 AM »
nah i really dont remember to much.  i was kinda distracted the whole night....and we left the car and waited for my homie and the girl he was with there like at 1am...........and that place is fuckin huge but im there alot....have you ever been to the one in hollywood?....for all of those that are wondering by the way it is saddle ranch at universal city walk but only like 5 percent of this board can even go there...lol....21 and over

I know what you mean. I had to find my homie and my homegirls cousin in the Garage. They were drunk and didn't know where we parked. My boy ended up passing out, throwing up and all that. Dude was a mess.

The one in Hollywood isn't poppin' like it used to be, now that Dublins is gone. Even Miyagi's is wack.

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2005, 10:14:53 AM »
Saddle Ranch is tight man. I gotta go back sometime.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE