Author Topic: TOP 10 PLAYERS IN NBA  (Read 1174 times)

KiLlA_kAlI_kId

Re: TOP 10 PLAYERS IN NBA
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2005, 12:40:46 AM »
u cant mess wit ginobli u'll see this year as a matter of fact every1 will see.

wcsoldier

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2005, 12:44:25 AM »

don't get me wrong I like Gino he has crazy skills n can do lots of things on the court : steals, assists , rebounds but his outside shoot isn't that good (though he had very good % this year)

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2005, 12:46:05 AM »

the only thing Gonzoe has on kobe is the size of his nose.

wcsoldier

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2005, 12:47:21 AM »
Becuz Shaq aint ther no more ;D
It makes me laugh when suppose NBA heads are convinced Shaq won 3 titles alone . I advice you to watch Lakers 2000-2002 playoffs games , especially the 4th quarters one more time  ::)

KiLlA_kAlI_kId

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2005, 12:49:48 AM »
if Kobe is so god damn good tell me this...what's the problem now, why isnt Kobe tha shit? please tell me.

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2005, 12:52:48 AM »
Becuz Shaq aint ther no more ;D
It makes me laugh when suppose NBA heads are convinced Shaq won 3 titles alone . I advice you to watch Lakers 2000-2002 playoffs games , especially the 4th quarters one more time  ::)

he was 10 when kobe won in 2000. hes too little too remember.

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2005, 12:54:23 AM »
if Kobe is so god damn good tell me this...what's the problem now, why isnt Kobe tha shit? please tell me.

what do u mean by "tha shit?" dumbass.

"kobe is the best in the game" - amare stoudemire

KiLlA_kAlI_kId

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2005, 12:55:10 AM »
i still watched basketball when i was 10 i started watching since i was five.

KiLlA_kAlI_kId

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2005, 12:57:25 AM »
Amare thinks that but he dont know. and u may say "he's faced him so he would know" or some shit like that but Kobe is not the best in the game.

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2005, 01:00:55 AM »
Amare thinks that but he dont know. and u may say "he's faced him so he would know" or some shit like that but Kobe is not the best in the game.

thats fine but at least back up your opinion to why hes not the best in the game u retard. if u cant think of one then logg off and kill yourself.

KiLlA_kAlI_kId

« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2005, 01:01:36 AM »
look at last years stats.

wcsoldier

« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2005, 01:04:02 AM »

thats fine but at least back up your opinion to why hes not the best in the game u retard. if u cant think of one then logg off and kill yourself.
people usually hate Kobe coz he's arrogant they don't even complain about his game that much (outside he never passed that ball)

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2005, 01:09:13 AM »
look at last years stats.

so stats tell whos better? in this case u lost again. i'm done replying to some retarded ass 15 yr old whos obvioulsy too stupid to talk about sports.

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2005, 01:09:36 AM »

people usually hate Kobe coz he's arrogant they don't even complain about his game that much (outside he never passed that ball)

what makes him arrogant?

wcsoldier

« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2005, 01:17:24 AM »

what makes him arrogant?
I'm a Lakers fan so I don't pay much attention to this but you know people said he hasn't lots of friends on the team, all these pbs with Jackson... n his attitude. Personally I think he's just a very confident player n this behaviour helps him be a winner ( for example his classics 4th quarters). Plus people hates on him coz he always suceeds in and younger than others people