Author Topic: Jonny Wonton in "South Central Ain't Black Korea."  (Read 159 times)

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Jonny Wonton in "South Central Ain't Black Korea."
« on: June 07, 2002, 06:57:02 AM »
Since this is a great message board, I just want to interject some WEST-COAST 'hood comedy aimed at a particular individual who's relatives along with himself, I swear own a booth at the local swapmeet off Crenshaw here in LA.
PS. Yes, I'm taking a cheap jab at that particular individual based on his "apparent dissing" of me and others for reasons unknown.

SETTING:

JONNY'S SUM YUNG GUY FASHIONS (store popular for selling bootlegged "hip-hop" fashions and accessories) at the local swapmeet

CHARACTERS:
JONNY "WONTON" TANNA- Store Owner (Oriental who thinks cuz he sells bootlegged Hip-Hop fashions, he's Black and down with the culture) and fan-site webmaster of that triflin' website. He hopes to open the first record store slash chinese fast food outlet in Watts.

SCOTTY-Wonton's trusted confidant and lover. Wonton loves when Scotty wears a wave cap, hat turn the side that showes off his Italian-Spanish features...Oh he thinks he's Black as well.

GODBODY-Wonton's least favorite African American, who has constantly beat and pillaged the store and owner and  who is known for once shutting down his fan-site much to the delite of the real deal Hip-Hop fashion store I-Gangsta.

RIAA-The Music Industry's FBI @ www.riaa.com

THE STORY

phone rings and Godbody answers
GB-Yo?
RIAA-Hey Peace God
GB-Peace
RIAA-we have complaints that Wonton's store of the Shaw is selling bootlegged CD's and clothes, do you mind sockin' that Korean/Chinese/Japanese...whatever the fuck he is, the fuck out and destroying his shit?
GB-Damn, Dog, I'm tired of these motherfuckers from overseas coming down here and trying to exploit the talents of my kinfolks, but....fuck it it'll be fun
RIAA-cool let us know how it went
GB-Peace

Godbody approaches Swapmeet and sees Wonton shrinkwrapping some Death Row and Realest CD's to sell for 30 dollars Amerikkkan.

Scotty (montions to Jonny)- hey Jon-Jon that negro man is coming, quick what should we do?
JW-It's okay boo-boo we can stand up to him, just hide those Above The Law CD's we  just burned
GB-What's crackin' Bitches?
JW- What you want? You must go now. Me want no trouble, me call police, cuzzzzzzz!!
GB-shut the fuck up, see this badge? it gives me free will to fuck up your store and besides motherfucka, this is South Central, not Black Korea.

Scotty tries to sneak away (like the snake he is) but drops a bootlegged copy of ATL's "Uncle Sam's Curse."

GB-What the Fu....selling my group's shit again huh?

BAM!!!!!! :D

Scotty lays dick down and ass up after getting knocked the fuck out by the God.

GB-Wonton you done fucked up now you sweet and sour eatin' bitch.

GodBody starts destroying shit in Sum Yung's booth

JW-You break, you buy
GB-Fuck you you pork fried rice eatin' motherfucka
JW-Mothafuck you, wanker-man

The God starts tearing up shit and Overseer and his help from the I-Gangsta store across the way comes over and helps. Fohley being from the hood, decide to take the cash register and bizzounce.

Wonton is yelling hysterically which sounds like "ching ping, doo-waaahh."
Wonton gets in the God's face and you know what happens....
BAM!!!! Jonny Wonton gets knocked the fuck out too :D

After a few minutes of pillaging Sum Yung Guy's booth, which now looks like a scene from the 92 LA Uprising, the God destroys all of Wonton's illegal bootlegging devices and computers. He then leaves and purchases authentic products from the other African American businesses in the swapmeet.

Scotty(still weary and now missing teeth)-You cock-sucking wanker (sniffle, sniffle). You dissed me and hurt my man now I'm going to make fun of you on my website, when my wounds heal.....Jon-Jon wake up boo (kisses him on the mouth).

PRODUCED BY THE WATTS PROPHETS IMPROV COMPANY

THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS............
WHEN YOU STEAL (BOOTLEGG) OTHER FOLK'S MATERIAL AND YOU TRY TO JUSTIFY IT AND NO ONE IS CHECKING FOR YOU ANY MORE AND YOU RESULT TO DRY DISSIN' FOOLS ON THE INTERNET.....YOU TOO CAN FUCK AROUND THE WRONG PERSON AND GET THAT ASS SERVED (just not the way Scott and Jon-Jon are accustomed to)

Thanks to Overseer and the mods for allowing this thread to flourish for the short time.

Don Seer

Re: Jonny Wonton in "South Central Ain't Black Kor
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2002, 07:10:30 AM »

Thanks to Overseer and the mods for allowing this thread to flourish for the short time.

LOL @ short time... wish we had a history board where we could archive off the best funny stuff...  ;D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Jonny Tanna

• 'G'
  • Tha UnTouChabLe
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2002, 07:11:18 AM »
:)

hahah

thats actually funny, i gotta hand it to u damon, u always make a decent comeback

N E Wayz.....

Gotta Bounce...

PeaCe

From Tha UnTouChabLe

ChROniCAddiCt

Jonny Tanna

• 'G'
  • Tha UnTouChabLe
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2002, 07:16:17 AM »
JW- What you want? You must go now. Me want no trouble, me call police, cuzzzzzzz!!

hahahaahha

N E Wayz.....

Gotta Bounce...

PeaCe

From Tha UnTouChabLe

ChROniCAddiCt

Jonny Tanna

• 'G'
  • Tha UnTouChabLe
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2002, 07:29:10 AM »
Re: NARRATOR aka SoMuchStyle - Say Hi To Tha Shy G
« Reply #3 on: Today at 09:46:40 »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.geocities.com/doggpoundgangstacrips

the premiere dogg pound website!  

yall are some nerds, losers

-----------------------------------

Why did he diss himself?

hahah

N E Wayz.....

Gotta Bounce...

PeaCe

From Tha UnTouChabLe

ChROniCAddiCt

Nino_Brown

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2002, 11:25:57 AM »
AY YO TRIP BAG UP

TO ALL THA SHIT TALKERS OUT THERE N THEM FAKE ASS WANNABKE THAT TALK SHIT ALOT N WE BKE HEAR SHIT ABOUT U WE GONNA SHOT YA SORRIE ASS SO DONT BKE TALKIN SHIT YA HEARD!!! JUSS BKE STR8 TO THA *C* IF YA AINT DOWN N U DONT WANNA TALK SHIT BKETTA *C* YA WAY OUTTA THIS JOINT BKEFORE YA BKUSTA ASS GET POP SO STR8 TRU TO THEM BKLU....

REPPIN BERLIN  ROLLIN DEUCES
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
MI VIDA LOCA

Jonny Tanna

• 'G'
  • Tha UnTouChabLe
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2002, 11:41:45 AM »
ay NinO CuZz...

LeTs RounD Up SoMe Mo' OF Tha  NeT LoCs And BLASt..

DamOn X Hates Us Cuz We BanG Tha BLue..

ROLLin' BeRLin' DuecEs 4 Life!!!

6sTaNd TaLL 5mUsT FaLLtO kIll A CriP WoUld bE clEveRtO KiLL a sLoBs aNd yOu`LL liVe4eVer. WheN i dIE, sHoW nO PitY,BurY mE iN CrIP CiTyWiTh a CraCCeD 5-PoInT A CroSs mY ChEst,All SloBs WiLL bE PuT tO ReSt.It`s aLL ABouT tHa oNe-DueCe-TwEnTy 6NoRtHSyDe CriP,Da ReD Iz DeaDSlObs KeEp oN sLIppIn,6PoPpIN-5DropPiN187 On dA SloBs R I PbLaCCiE LoC A B Z 4 LifE1980 - 1999ShOuT oUT tO aLL AsiAn bOyZ nAtIoN wIdE187 On aLL T R G O BS L BO C GiF

187 oN oCg, aG, oB, sLb, tRg, x bOy

SeE HoW i BanGed Tha KeYS?

N E Wayz.....

Gotta Bounce...

PeaCe

From Tha UnTouChabLe

ChROniCAddiCt

Nino_Brown

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2002, 11:53:38 AM »
DAMON X IS MORE KNOWN FOR POSTING ON FORUMS THAN WORKING FOR WESTWORLDRECORDS

GEEEEEEK

ATL ALBUM WONT SELL SHIT EVEN THO THEYRE A DOPE SET

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2002, 11:54:00 AM »
EEEEENOUGH!!!!!! FUCKIN ENOUGH.  SHOULD HAVE LOCKED THIS WHEN I SAW IT BEFORE.

THERES TONS OF GOOD MUSIC TO TALK ABOUT..

TONS OF NEW SHIT THATS BEEN RELEASED OVER THE LAST WEEK TO TALK ABOUT.

WCC AND I WILL SPEND OUR TIME TALKIN ABOUT THAT, WHILE NINO AND COMPANY WILL CONTINUE TO PLAY WITH THEIR OWN "NOODLE!"

WE ARE MOVIN ON TO BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS THEN THIS TIRED ASS BEEF.

I DONT SPEAK UP ON YOU "MARKS" UNTIL YOU POST BULLSHIT.  I SIMPLY IGNORE YOUR KIND OF TRASH!!!!!!

Damon,
We all feel you.. some agree.. some dont.. but the one thing that we all know is that Nino and Company are nothing but bootleggin little boyz.  

They never have anything positive to offer this board.  They only bring FAKE news and STUPID beefs.  It aint you bro.. Its really them fags.  lets just drop all the beefin and move on to some BOMB ass ATL news.  Thats what we really want.. is some insight.

Your insight and feedback is respected here.  Movin on..

LOCKED!!!!!!!!

AXLE FOHLEY FONZARELLI
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt