Author Topic: Are there nights you get no sleep at all ?  (Read 229 times)

J Bananas

Re: Are there nights you get no sleep at all ?
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2005, 05:30:26 PM »
the monsters come out at night

Thirteen

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2005, 08:15:03 PM »
yes

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2005, 09:19:16 PM »
well theres theory behind the madness.. like u know where the words lunacy and lunatic come from right? both have roots in the latin word Luna.. meaning Moon..

theory goes that people are made up of a lot of water, we also know that the moon controls the tides and that on a full moon the tides are stronger.. therefore there is a greater pull on the water in the sea. if we're made of mostly water then that pull will also be stronger on us during a full moon...
didnt know that... very interesting

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2005, 09:57:38 PM »
@Kain

Just tell your Uncle Abu to stop coming into your bedroom during the night to "tuck you in" and you'll be able to sleep. ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2005, 10:14:12 PM »
What's wrong with you people?  I have never had any problems at all sleeping.  I hear people complain about it all the time... "I didn't get much sleep"... "I didn't sleep well" or talk about taking sleeping pills.  What have you done to yourselves to disrupt what comes naturally, sleep? 

The only time I can remember in my entire life having trouble sleeping was the first week or so after I broke 2 ribs.  You can't breathe very good with broken ribs, and it's painful to lie down, so it was hard to get to sleep.  I've never taken sleeping pills, and I've never lied awake all night worrying about things, I don't know why I'm any different than anyone else.  I think it's all psychosomatic. 

Thirteen

« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2005, 10:20:47 PM »
mine is from living in japan, guam, chicago and arizona for 4 years... time zone changes

plus shift work for 4 years and being in the military pretty much conditions you to survive with little or no sleep

if i don't go to sleep when i feel tired, then i get my second wind and usually have enough energy to stay up 24 hours

WestCoasta

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2005, 10:39:12 PM »
@Kain

Just tell your Uncle Abu to stop coming into your bedroom during the night to "tuck you in" and you'll be able to sleep. ;D
lol !  :laugh:

ecrazy

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2005, 11:00:35 PM »
whenever i think about going to sleep or "when am i going to finally go to sleep" when im lying down, thats when i dont get sleep, oh  and when i did my hw @ night....but that was intentional, i knew i was not going to get sleep, i slept the whole afternoon afterwards

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2005, 11:03:15 PM »
I'm lazy, so I took some medication to get me up and doing things, but now I'm a lazy insomniac. It's not hard for me to go to sleep, I just don't feel tired until like 6am. I miss high school. I used to get a lot of sleep in class.

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2005, 07:46:39 AM »
I'm lazy, so I took some medication to get me up and doing things, but now I'm a lazy insomniac. It's not hard for me to go to sleep, I just don't feel tired until like 6am.

^ You're heading down the same road Elvis did, lol. 

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2005, 07:57:05 AM »
it depends on the gunshots in my street
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2005, 08:49:41 AM »
I'm lazy, so I took some medication to get me up and doing things, but now I'm a lazy insomniac. It's not hard for me to go to sleep, I just don't feel tired until like 6am.

^ You're heading down the same road Elvis did, lol. 

Except my drugs are legal. And I stopped taking them.