Author Topic: Are there nights you get no sleep at all ?  (Read 230 times)

UAK

Are there nights you get no sleep at all ?
« on: August 19, 2005, 02:02:33 AM »
 :monkey:

Don Seer

Re: Are there nights you get no sleep at all ?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2005, 02:09:11 AM »
sometimes yeah.. normally on a full moon.. lol..

i aint been sleeping well this week as i've got some kinda infection in a tooth nerve.. i was in the pub tues night and as i was driving i was drinkin a lot of cold ass coca cola with ice.. it started tweaking a bit then.. and a while after i got home it started hurtin more.. by the time i was in bed it was hurtin like hell....  normally ibuprofen kills that kinda pain.. but this was too much..

right now on dentists orders i'm triple dropping... Ibuprofen for any swelling.. Paracetomol for the pain and Amoxcillin for the infection...

I gotta call see if i need to go back dentist in a bit due to xray results..
« Last Edit: August 19, 2005, 02:12:07 AM by Overseer »

UAK

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2005, 02:11:45 AM »

I was gonna say that, but I don't wanna believe it  :o

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2005, 02:15:43 AM »
I couldnt sleep last night, but th vicoden will make me sleep like a baby tonight.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2005, 02:16:04 AM »
well theres theory behind the madness.. like u know where the words lunacy and lunatic come from right? both have roots in the latin word Luna.. meaning Moon..

theory goes that people are made up of a lot of water, we also know that the moon controls the tides and that on a full moon the tides are stronger.. therefore there is a greater pull on the water in the sea. if we're made of mostly water then that pull will also be stronger on us during a full moon...

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2005, 02:24:53 AM »
well theres theory behind the madness.. like u know where the words lunacy and lunatic come from right? both have roots in the latin word Luna.. meaning Moon..

theory goes that people are made up of a lot of water, we also know that the moon controls the tides and that on a full moon the tides are stronger.. therefore there is a greater pull on the water in the sea. if we're made of mostly water then that pull will also be stronger on us during a full moon...
didnt know that... very interesting

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2005, 02:27:10 AM »
yeah same ^^ was deep... i have a lot to think about lol...

UAK

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2005, 02:29:50 AM »
< Turns into werewolf  :monkey_dance2:

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2005, 02:36:03 AM »
^ suggest you go get a back/crack n sack wax...  :o

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2005, 11:02:36 AM »

i aint been sleeping well this week as i've got some kinda infection in a tooth nerve.. i was in the pub tues night and as i was driving i was drinkin a lot of cold ass coca cola with ice.. it started tweaking a bit then.. and a while after i got home it started hurtin more.. by the time i was in bed it was hurtin like hell....  normally ibuprofen kills that kinda pain.. but this was too much..

right now on dentists orders i'm triple dropping... Ibuprofen for any swelling.. Paracetomol for the pain and Amoxcillin for the infection...

ayo u mite need 2 get a root canal n shit

WestCoasta

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2005, 04:00:53 PM »
no problem sleepin..... cuz I pound brews and chief it to put me to sleep  8)

Don Seer

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2005, 04:07:15 PM »

^ lol

ayo u mite need 2 get a root canal n shit

well.. only if the infection doesnt clean up from taking this amoxicillin.. i called back today for my xray results and they said the tooth.. although its been filled before seems fine.. its just the nerve is bad as shit.. and its 50/50 that itll clear up..

if it improves when these drugs run out (tuesday)  will either do nothin... have more drugs.. or have to have rooty type stuff maybe..

i prefer more drugs..

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2005, 04:15:56 PM »
yea u mite fix that infection shit but if the nerve is fucked up u gonna have 2 clean that shit out like a root canal or whatever it is

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2005, 04:40:03 PM »
sometimes I never get sleep, some nights are like 2-5 hours.. some nights are great sleep too..

so a bit of everything.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2005, 04:44:37 PM »
i hate going to bed i never fall asleep plus i keep on thinking bout stupid shit