Author Topic: DPG Disses To Kurupt....  (Read 469 times)

Juice

Re: [b][ DPG Disses To Kurupt....
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2002, 01:58:09 AM »
I hope those quotes are just the start of a musical beef (they are always tight), cause i cant believe they so dumb to talk like that for real.

"..who plot to make a deal with the devil, to assassinate us and our camp and act like you our homeboy. But no evil shall come near me or my people or my dwellings, so thou shalt die by the laws of the street"

Those words are pretty hard. It's up to Daz to judge this situation, for sure there was been a lack of communications, like Axle said (remember Daz writing Kurupt was not responding to his phone calls?), but to write this shit.. mmmm.. i dunno. Daz is the same one who called Dr.Dre a homo, and who wrote Suge fucked his wife. And that he fucked Nate's girl. And who wrote Kurupt was a Blood and that he was broken cause he was high 24/7. Daz is the same who said Snoop was fucking with bitch nigg** (the ones of Dogghouse) and that he was about to join army and then Bad Boy. Etc etc etc..

Those are just tracks, so let's see/judge them as tracks, not as real menaces/problems, cause.. trust me.. Daz doesnt want to have real problems with Tha Row. He just noticed how Suge aint doing nothing against him and he's talking talking talking.. IMO. He'll stop all of a sudden the very first day Suge will tell him to do it, adding some drama in the musical beefs, cause Daz is probably a genuine man, a man who made a lot of money by himself, who knows some G's, who smokes etc... but he aint in a gang. And he cant fuck with real Gangsters and gangs like the Bloods. Nobody can. And Kurupt doesnt work a real war with another gang. IMO.

Thanx Overseer for the quotes, but those are just musical beefs to me. Nothing real.

P.S.
Daz is the same who wrote he was cool again with Kurupt, and that Kurupt sent him money, cause he was broken too. He said that in his forum. He's the same one who added Kurupt tracks in his last cd. What the fuck? If we are here to judge Kurupt by those disses, why dont we judge Daz's too? I got nothing against him, but i like to see things from all the prospectives. And Fred Wreck being down with Islam and calling Kurupt a Taliban? A lot of things are strange, but they are just things they said when they were probably high, or drunk, or when they didnt even know what was Kurupt's situation/problem. They just talked without think 3 times. And that's just the noise made by those actions.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »