Author Topic: THE CROOKED I BOOM BOOM CLAP THAT WE ARE ALL VIEWING IS THE EDITED CLEAN VERSION  (Read 369 times)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm wondering wether it will actually be different or wether it's only gonna have unsencored lyrics...

IzUwitIt

i wondered why I couldnt see Xzibit
he must be in this version.

Lol...that pic from Xzibit with the blue shirt on is from the "Focus" video (Erick Sermon ft. Xzibit & DJ Quik) ;) Dude posted that pic because it looks a lot like it...

yea, looked the same color scheme as the BBC vid
never seen the video for Focus though. Some1 hook it up

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
^^^^I think Westcoast2k.net got that video...

We Fly High

I'm wondering wether it will actually be different or wether it's only gonna have unsencored lyrics...

ive already seen previews of it, and theres a lot more scenes to it. its not a 100% complete different video, but its definitely got a lot more going on than the one that you guys have already seen.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
What up y'all this is Lyndon Howard, director of this Crooked video. I really dont have time to type too much now but let me say a quick couple things. 1st, I appreciate those who showed me all the support Im glad ya liked the video. 2nd, the video that everybody is seeing all over the internet is NOT the main edit, y'all seeing the censored version. The uncut version has strippers making they ass clap and alot of other crazy shit . . . and yes ALOT more girls. I hope everybody gets to see it and Im gonna talk to Styles and Crooked's label to see if we can get the MAIN EDIT (uncut version) up here on WCRYDAZ. 3rd, there are a few of you who made some wrong or pretty much dumb comments, I'll address y'all later.

Peace,
Lyndon Howard

ToOoOoN!!!

The uncut version has strippers making they ass clap and alot of other crazy shit . . . and yes ALOT more girls.

nice  8)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
3rd, there are a few of you who made some wrong or pretty much dumb comments, I'll address y'all later.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :laugh: