Author Topic: fuck it: Game = the king of the West  (Read 1218 times)

The Predator

Re: fuck it: Game = the king of the West
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2005, 09:22:39 PM »
Do you think he will do a DMX and release another album towards the end of the year?

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2005, 09:23:40 PM »

tonyscarbones

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2005, 10:18:06 PM »
Game is dope, his album is the best out in the past few years, he's only getting better

case closed

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2005, 10:51:19 PM »
yo in my opinion, game aint king of the west... i used to think he was good when he first come out but personally i grew tired of him and the whole g-unit bullshit and also when Yuk destroyed him in their beef, proved game wernt all that...

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2005, 11:46:25 PM »
id support Game more if he stood up for the west more...

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2005, 11:50:41 PM »
rite now game is 1 of da tightest artists in general i aint sayin he da best mc skillwise n shit but ya i hope ya know what i mean

mayne everywhere in nyc all da gunit shit be up on dem clearance racks n they shirts be like 3 dollas n shit i saw gunit sneakas for 20 bux no joke b4 every1 was rockin gunit gear but now ppl feel emberressed 2 rock dat shit jus cuz how game fucked em all up wit dat gunot n 300 bars shit

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2005, 11:52:46 PM »
yo in my opinion, game aint king of the west... i used to think he was good when he first come out but personally i grew tired of him and the whole g-unit bullshit and also when Yuk destroyed him in their beef, proved game wernt all that...

I would agree with Game being King of tha West, but how can the king of the west be made Yuk's bitch?

The Watcher

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2005, 12:18:02 AM »
do a poll......game, snoop, ice cube and dre...it will go 1 and 2 Ice Cube and Dre, then Snoop then Game

im talking about as of right now. ice cube is doin movies. dre hasnt dropped an album in 6 years. snoop = pharrell's toy soldier

cant disagree with this
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

WestCoasta

« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2005, 12:37:23 AM »
oh my, another conversation goin nowhere  8)

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2005, 12:51:57 AM »
game makes good songs but i think without 50 he wont sell that much, we'll see what happens though, best of luck 2 him

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2005, 12:55:39 AM »

I would agree with Game being King of tha West, but how can the king of the west be made Yuk's bitch?

Easy gameova diss 1 & 2.... Game tried to mess with the "5 on it" beat and Yuk slayed him.... Game did alrite init but Yuk took it to a new level wit "gameova2"
"Adjust your tongue ring, while Dre puts his dick in your ass, you pretty young thing" haha that was a dope line...

WestCoasta

« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2005, 12:56:52 AM »
^^ funny  8)

westkoastanostra

« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2005, 12:57:22 AM »
because ppl from the west HATE to see rappers from the west blowin up.

wtf?  ???

what's so weird about that statement? when was the last time westcoast-heads were happy bout someone from the west blowin up?? when was the last time rappers from the west gave props to some multi-plat wc artist who wasnt affiliated? when was the last time ppl from the west havent dissed someone of their kind, AND WHEN WAS THE FUCKING LAST TIME SOME WESTCOAST LEGEND WAS ___NOT___ DISSED BUT BEEN LOOKED UP TO BY EVERYONE??

exclude melle mel's retarded statement, and you know this shit is different in the EAST.

period. the west is full of some envyin bitches.

i definetly agree with u man....thats how it is when ur on top...especially comin' from the west...

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2005, 01:10:24 AM »

Easy gameova diss 1 & 2.... Game tried to mess with the "5 on it" beat and Yuk slayed him.... Game did alrite init but Yuk took it to a new level wit "gameova2"
"Adjust your tongue ring, while Dre puts his dick in your ass, you pretty young thing" haha that was a dope line...

No, I was agreeing with you. How could Game be the King of the West if Yuk made him his bitch. The best diss was on War Time

-One you was on Change of Heart
 number two you had a tounge ring
 number three you was a Chipindale dancer shaking your ding a ling
 number four before you was a blood you was a santana crip
 five he lies
 number six he a bitch that's gay shit-

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2005, 01:33:39 AM »
i think everybody is talking about

AT THE MOMENTWHO IS THE KING OF THE WEST HERE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

i'd also have to agree...
yukmeeze did win that however , what is yuk doin right now?? when is million dollar mouth peice droppin?
games tha one on top of the WEST in the hip hop world right now... thats what happens when u have dre pushin yo shit
with the right promotion for you.

but greatest of all time on the west / or tha king of all kings ?? NOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE