Author Topic: It fucking baffles me about all the hate Kanye's music receives..........  (Read 515 times)

teecee

C'mon, saying his shit is wack is just crazy.  NO, he is not a gangster and maybe not a lyrical genius with a vicious flow, but the dude is  CREATIVE and brings someting different to rap, which is more than you can you say about pretty much any rapper in the past 8 years.  Yes, Kanye is an arrogant jerk sometimes, to the point its almost embarrassing.  BUt ting is, this guy really cares about music and puts is all into making a whole album of shit he wants to make, he doesnt just make one hit song or shit people want, he tries to push te envelope.  He is by FAR the most important new face to rap in the last 8 years, who else )besides Slim Shady EM) has brought anything new and relevant to commercial hiphop?  I mean, ya'll don't gotta like him but give the dude some credit, hes exaclty what thhe game needs.

And for the idiots saying all Kanye's fans are MTV teenagers, wake the fuck up!  To many non-rap fans, Kanye's raps are refreshing and have brought them to be fans of hiphop due to his non-gangster lyrics and occasional acknowledgement of being just a regular guy instead of sme gun-toting, drug dealing gangster from the hood!  Can all rappers really be drug dealers or Crips, and is that all you guys wanna hear??????  Me, i'm getting older and Kanye brought me back into rap when i was starting to outgrow it. No, his new album is not full of commercial singles, but it is good (although wierd) music from front to back (minus golddigger) and you can tell he put some effort into it unlike most rappers (or any genre for that matter).   I'll never understand the hate Kanye's music receives.........who cares what acts like in an interview, you mutherfukkas don't have to date him or anything.  Besides, its nice to here from someone being real, not someone being "real" about how gangster they were or are.  We have enough of that in hiphop, props to Kanye for bringing something new. 

Sikotic™

There's too many homothugs in the world. They don't feel his shit because it doesn't have gunshots in it.

If it ain;t your taste in music, cool. It's kinda hard ot call the guy wack though production wise.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BizzyR.I.P.

He is a great producer but he is arrogant and his music doesn't appeal 2 me. And I do like more than just gangsta rap. He's a double negative 2 me.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
Yea, I guess people are tripping off his attitude, and his cockiness, or whatever. But in my book, if you make good music, I don`t care about your attitude

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
He's a good producer, but only a so-so rapper.
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Late Registration is one of the best produced albums ive heard in a while.  Each song fucking grows on you.  The creativity behind Gone and hwo each verse basically uses a different type of beat from the rapper is simply genius.  Im loving this CD

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
Late Registration is one of the best produced albums ive heard in a while.  Each song fucking grows on you.  The creativity behind Gone and hwo each verse basically uses a different type of beat from the rapper is simply genius.  Im loving this CD

Yeah, co-sign..I`m gonna buy this when it`s out in stores

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
this albums and young geezy album are gonna put def jam back in the game...

J Bananas

he could use some gun sfx

WestCoasta

He is a great producer but he is arrogant and his music doesn't appeal 2 me. And I do like more than just gangsta rap. He's a double negative 2 me.
no denying he's talented, he's just fuckin annoying as shit, dude thinks he's the shit, gets on my nerves, dude is faggot for real

wcsoldier

Who cares about attitude ? If I gave any attention to mcs behaviour I wouldn't listen to one single mc !.

WestCoasta

^^ not really though, some guys have a humble way about sayin they tha shit  8) which is hard

WestCoasta

basically, Kanye be storin his fans nutz in his mouth  ;)

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Kanye West = Best Artist in Hip Hop Today!

BIG.DADDY

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • back da fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up
Whats up with that Crack music song? Game aint on it.