Author Topic: for the first time we can really say snoops back!  (Read 443 times)

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
for the first time we can really say snoops back!
« on: June 06, 2002, 04:03:54 PM »
i mean i've never stopped lovin his shit but with this new promo we are seein top notch shit, this is the way i look at it there are at least 8 really bangin tracks just from this promo and that is with NO DRE production so you fugure there will be at least two bangin dre tracks, and then the one with primo, not to mention any others he makes from here to then
so as of this piont his cd will have at least 11 bangin tracks and thats the first time we've been really able to say that for well i can't remember.........i always like his cd's but not all the songs are real bangers

what yall think?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: for the first time we can really say snoops ba
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2002, 04:05:30 PM »
k man do u have icq?

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2002, 04:40:33 PM »
k man do u have icq?

;D ;D ;D

Yeah I think that Bigg Snoopy will be back with this one...I do think that the reason of this album succes will be because he's free and took 2 years to make a good album

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2002, 05:08:28 PM »
hell yea.. hell yea.. hell yea!!!!!! bout time Snoop got some 100% love.  Im feelin he aint never left and this shit is as good or better then his previous Dogghouse material.

I feel you 100%!!!!! DONT SLEEP ON THE DOGG..

BOW WOW!

Ax
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2002, 06:06:41 PM »
tha haters are going  :D and i'm  :-* it , it makes me  :) like a  cop thang ooooooooweeeeee
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2002, 06:08:01 PM »
tha haters are going  :D and i'm  :-* it , it makes me  :) like a  cop thang ooooooooweeeeee

Hell yeah im feelin yaa Fucc Tha Haters DoggyStyle Records 2002 Baby

PLANT

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2002, 06:19:05 PM »
damn , i feel left out cuz i aint heard this yet, but from the sounds of it, the muthafuckin top dogg is back on track

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2002, 06:21:30 PM »
don't worry dogg ,some track will stay up for a long time
gives me dopeness"                                   

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2002, 06:26:11 PM »

so ur kissin snoop,  who am i 2 judge.  Different stokes for different folks

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2002, 06:30:48 PM »

so ur kissin snoop,  who am i 2 judge.  Different stokes for different folks

him  :-*( loving) IT not HIM  ::)
gives me dopeness"                                   

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2002, 07:22:13 PM »
hey and i read another post from dna row, who for some reason knows about all the shit we haven't heard before we hear it and he said the best song is the green room so that makes at least 12, oh my!
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

LIL GUY

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2002, 07:33:10 PM »
THE WAY I SEE IT IS SNOOP HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE SAME.  HIS TOPIC HAS CHANGED A LITTLE AND HE SAYS"BANG, BANG" A LITTLE TOO MUCH NOW BUT BESIDES THE ONLY THING THAT HAS CHANGED IS HIS VOICE.  HIS ONLY WACK ASS ALBUM WAS HIS FIRST NO LIMIT ONE (IMO)  BUT ALL THE OTHER ONES HAVE BEEN COOL ASS ALBUMS.  NO HE HAS NOT MADE ANOTHER DOGGYSTYLE BUT WHO IN THE RAP GAME HAS TOPPED THE DEBUT.  EVEN YA'LL BOY EMINEM HAD A BETTER DEMO THAN ANY OF HIS ALBUMS.  SNOOP ALWAYS COMES THROUGH WHEN HE HAS SOME GOOD PRDUCTION.  THE LAST MEAL DID NOT EVEN HAVE THAT GOOD OF PRODUCTION BESIDES DRE AND TIMBO BUT BESIDES THAT NONE OF THE OTHER BEATS WERE HEAT.  THIS TIME AROUND HE GOT SOME REAL GOOD PRODUCERS:  FRED WRECK, NOTTS,PREMIO,NEPTUNES,JUST BLAZE, AND HOPEFULLY DRE.  
THE ALBUM THAT IS ON THE NET IS JUST HIS IN-HOUSE ALBUM NOT THE REAL ONE.  SNOOP DOES NOT HAVE TO DROP A ALBUM WHERE EVERY SONG IS BANGIN. AS LONG AS MORE THAN HALF OF THEM ARE BANGIN.  YOU GUYS PROBALY NEVER REALLY NOTICED THIS BUT SNOOP WAS ONLY ON 12 SONGS OF THE DOGGYSTYLE CD.  THE FIRST SONG RAGE WAS RAPING AND SNOOP SAID LIKE 4 BARS AND ON ANOTHER SONG THE DOGG POUND AND RAGE RAPED THE WHOLE SONG AND SNOOP SAID LIKE 4 LINES AT THE END, THE REST WAS ALL SKITS.  HE JUST NEEDS TO PICK THE BEST 13 OR 14 SONGS AND MAKE HIS ALBUM WITH THAT, AND NOT JUST FILL THE ALBUM UP WITH OTHER SONGS THAT ARE JUST COOL.

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2002, 07:46:50 PM »
on piont dna row, but if it's all in house production isn't the neptunes track on there............and tell us more about the green room

Big BpG

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2002, 07:51:11 PM »
For once, I really can't say I like these new songs so much... I like the old promo a lot better, I think because of the production and hooks... I mean, yea Snoop has come real nice on these songs, but on these new songs they seem a little outplayed... especially this pimp shit... i gotta admit, I really hope his album is not just pimp pimp pimp... because this new promo is all pimp... all the songs are about women and how Snoop is going to be wearing 100 different mink coats... i just don't feel like he is being as creative as he could be... yes, the beats are tight, the flow and word arrangements are tight, but the content is a little outplayed... and not just by Snoop... Hip Hop has outplayed this style in general...

My favorite songs on this new promo are the same songs that were on the old promo... what can I say, I'm just not all about these new ones.

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2002, 07:59:09 PM »
For once, I really can't say I like these new songs so much... I like the old promo a lot better, I think because of the production and hooks... I mean, yea Snoop has come real nice on these songs, but on these new songs they seem a little outplayed... especially this pimp shit... i gotta admit, I really hope his album is not just pimp pimp pimp... because this new promo is all pimp... all the songs are about women and how Snoop is going to be wearing 100 different mink coats... i just don't feel like he is being as creative as he could be... yes, the beats are tight, the flow and word arrangements are tight, but the content is a little outplayed... and not just by Snoop... Hip Hop has outplayed this style in general...

My favorite songs on this new promo are the same songs that were on the old promo... what can I say, I'm just not all about these new ones.

-Big BpG

i'm suprised at that, but to me the flow is so good and snoop just rips it on most of the songs, it's the best i've seen him flow on a consistant basis for i don't know how long............and i'm sure there will be a few more songs that ain't all about pimp shit..............i do agree with you though with the mink coat shit cause i loved suited and booted exept he kept repeating the mink coat shit which was kinda annoying, but overall this is very hot, and the final product looks like it could be incredible