Author Topic: Really sad but damn I laughed...  (Read 456 times)

UAK

Really sad but damn I laughed...
« on: August 24, 2005, 04:33:55 PM »
CLEARLAKE OAKS, California (AP) -- A Hollywood producer who was found dead in a car with his young daughter had apparently suffered a heart attack and fallen on top of the girl, suffocating her, according to a coroner's report.

The body of Terry Carr, 62, toppled onto his 9-year-old daughter as she slept in the cargo area of their SUV, leaving her unable to escape or breathe, according to Lake County Sheriff's Chief Deputy Russ Perdock. Carr and his daughter, Arieka, were found August 1.

Carr weighed about 212 pounds and his daughter was about 53 pounds, Perdock said Tuesday.

The vehicle was found parked at a convenience store in Clearlake Oaks a day after Carr abandoned his wife at a grocery store in Ashland, Oregon. Clearlake Oaks is about 280 miles south of Ashland.

Although Carr had not worked on a film for several years, he remained a well-known producer and screenplay writer. His movie credit list included "The Boost," a 1988 drama starring James Woods and Sean Young; "Yes, Giorgio," a 1982 musical comedy starring opera great Luciano Pavarotti; and the 1980 romantic comedy "Coast to Coast," starring Dyan Cannon and Robert Blake.

He and his family recently had left Los Angeles in search of a more tranquil lifestyle in Oregon, family members told The (Santa Rosa) Press Democrat.

Carr's wife, Chikako Carr, 50, said she still has no idea why her husband took off while she was in a grocery store restroom. He also dumped a box of belongings, including important personal papers and photos, in a pasture on the outskirts of Ashland a few days before he disappeared.

Authorities also don't know why Carr drove to Clearlake Oaks. His brother, John, lives there but said he had not heard from Carr, Perdock said.

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
Re: Really sad but damn I laughed...
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2005, 04:43:24 PM »
Why would you laugh at that ya sad cunt

rafsta

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2005, 04:45:42 PM »

UAK

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2005, 04:49:04 PM »

First thought that came to mind was a photo of the crime scene stamped with a OWNED sig.

Then I thought about Steve Urkel, fallen can't get up quote.

:)

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2005, 04:56:54 PM »
haha, that made me laugh, but I'm a sick fuck so...

Dynamic

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dynamite cuz I rhyme So Tight
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2005, 05:56:50 PM »
HAHA, damn that sucks :(
Francis, M to the iz-H phenominal
Gun rest under your vest by the abdominal
Two auto-matos, used to call me fatso
Now you call me Castro, my rap flows
militant, y'all faggots ain't killin' shit
~ Notorious BIG

BJV

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2005, 06:10:30 PM »
uhm yeah so someone died lets laugh

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2005, 12:35:39 AM »
CLEARLAKE OAKS, California (AP) -- A Hollywood producer who was found dead in a car with his young daughter had apparently suffered a heart attack and fallen on top of the girl, suffocating her, according to a coroner's report.

The body of Terry Carr, 62, toppled onto his 9-year-old daughter as she slept in the cargo area of their SUV, leaving her unable to escape or breathe, according to Lake County Sheriff's Chief Deputy Russ Perdock. Carr and his daughter, Arieka, were found August 1.

Carr weighed about 212 pounds and his daughter was about 53 pounds, Perdock said Tuesday.

The vehicle was found parked at a convenience store in Clearlake Oaks a day after Carr abandoned his wife at a grocery store in Ashland, Oregon. Clearlake Oaks is about 280 miles south of Ashland.

Although Carr had not worked on a film for several years, he remained a well-known producer and screenplay writer. His movie credit list included "The Boost," a 1988 drama starring James Woods and Sean Young; "Yes, Giorgio," a 1982 musical comedy starring opera great Luciano Pavarotti; and the 1980 romantic comedy "Coast to Coast," starring Dyan Cannon and Robert Blake.

He and his family recently had left Los Angeles in search of a more tranquil lifestyle in Oregon, family members told The (Santa Rosa) Press Democrat.

Carr's wife, Chikako Carr, 50, said she still has no idea why her husband took off while she was in a grocery store restroom. He also dumped a box of belongings, including important personal papers and photos, in a pasture on the outskirts of Ashland a few days before he disappeared.

Authorities also don't know why Carr drove to Clearlake Oaks. His brother, John, lives there but said he had not heard from Carr, Perdock said.

why hasnt this piece of shit been banned yet??
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2005, 12:37:37 AM »
dam i feel fo his daughter suffocation is won of the worst ways to die R.I.P

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2005, 01:14:03 AM »
That sucks
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2005, 01:38:51 AM »
damn dats sum fucked up shit n u a fucked up motherfucka 4 laghin at dat shit

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2005, 01:42:04 AM »
dam i feel fo his daughter suffocation is won of the worst ways to die R.I.P

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2005, 06:01:25 AM »

First thought that came to mind was a photo of the crime scene stamped with a OWNED sig.

Then I thought about Steve Urkel, fallen can't get up quote.

:)
thats funny

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2005, 06:26:08 AM »
62 wit a 9 yr old daughter?

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2005, 06:28:12 AM »
damn dats sum fucked up shit n u a fucked up motherfucka 4 laghin at dat shit
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network