Author Topic: As a small favor for all the Hook Ups:  (Read 184 times)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
As a small favor for all the Hook Ups:
« on: August 25, 2005, 02:24:38 AM »
I can't give these out free...yet, but I'd like some constructive critism about the music me and my friends are doing. Be as brutally honest as possible.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=392903

None of the songs are labelled so I'll give yall a little info on them in here. Oh yeah, and all but the first and the fifth songs have titles on them, so I'm just making them up as I go.

Song 1
Diamenz - Nasty Talkin'
This is the very rough copy with only two verses. The third verse will probably be recorded sometime this week. The title speaks for itself. Produced by Diamenz.

Song 2
Arsonist - Caught Up
He is fully aware there is already a group called the Arsonists, but he doesn't care. Anyways, the song is about the old days and not getting caught up in all the drama of the limelight. Produced by Arsonist.

Song 3
Arsonist - Live Fast
The beat was a throwaway, but he scooped it up and wrote to it. Produced by Humble Child.

Song 4
Arsonist ft. Young Mennace & Humble Child - Nuthin'
Mennace is on the first verse, Humble is 2nd, and Arsonist is 3rd. Before the first group broke up. Produced by Humble Child.

Song 5
Arsonist - Friday Night
The title track. Only 1 verse recorded (more is written), but it's pretty tight. Produced by Humble Child.

I can hook you guys up with the other 3 tracks if yall like these. Thanks.

SpawntaneusC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I pledge aligence 2 the West
Re: As a small favor for all the Hook Ups:
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2005, 11:53:41 AM »
Nasty Talkin Is Tight As fuck Reminds me Of some cash money shit too 3 1/2 out of 5

There's a new threat on the west and its about to hit Like the Quake in 94......

Kalloge Entertainment

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: As a small favor for all the Hook Ups:
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2005, 01:16:14 PM »
Much appreciated. Check your PMs.

But damn...50 views and only 1 person droppin' thoughts? Cmon folks. Yall won't be disappointed.